In this Discussion

Peanut Butter - The greatest food on earth

Comments

• QUOTE (w00t @ Mar 30 2007, 01:41 PM)
    Well I'm glad that as your friend the best thing I've offered you was a sandwich lol. You know what I suddenly want to try though? PB, cucumber AND Doritos. I think it'd be an interesting combo. I mean I put Doritos on other sandwiches... usually when there's meat involved, but why not PB? OH and maybe add some Swedish Berries to the mix. God what's wrong with me?

OH EM GEE

Dee we are soo doing that up

I heart doritos

You know ALice and i wer discussing PB and cheddar...and doritos are cheese-esque - so it all works
    OMG WE SHOULD OPEN A RESTURANT! PB DELIGHTS
  • OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

The restaurant of Peanut Butter.
    We could become millionaires...

And woot - you have some wonderful plans. i am stealing some thank you. smile.gif
  • cream cheese tastes good with marmalade.

Peanut butter is good too.

oh ya. and jam
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Mar 30 2007, 01:43 PM)
    OH EM GEE

Dee we are soo doing that up

I heart doritos

You know ALice and i wer discussing PB and cheddar...and doritos are cheese-esque - so it all works
    OMG WE SHOULD OPEN A RESTURANT! PB DELIGHTS

BRILLIANT! Now we just need to get massive quantities of peanut butter and come up with a menu. I think we need to make the sandwiches into cool shapes and such too because squares and triangles just aren't fun. We need to make animals like... fish and turtles and such.
  • F pb and j...

cream cheese and jam is where its at
  • hahahahahaHAHA

OH MY STOMACH HURTS
  • Peanut butter a la mode?
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Mar 30 2007, 06:45 PM)
    BRILLIANT! Now we just need to get massive quantities of peanut butter and come up with a menu. I think we need to make the sandwiches into cool shapes and such too because squares and triangles just aren't fun. We need to make animals like... fish and turtles and such.

AND COWS!!!

My mum used to make me peanut butter sandwiches in the shape of stars and hearts when i was little. smile.gif
  • BESSY

BESSSY
  • peanut butter de jour?
  • I hope no one here has a peanut allergy ohmy.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 30 2007, 01:47 PM)
    AND COWS!!!

My mum used to make me peanut butter sandwiches in the shape of stars and hearts when i was little. smile.gif

HAHAHA I like where you're going with this. You could use the doritos to help make stars or a sun or something. or you could just make a whole picture/ scene on the plate using the sandwich and other yummy things. Marshmellows for clouds, chocolate sauce for the cow's spots, etc...
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Mar 30 2007, 06:47 PM)
    BESSY
    BESSSY

In your excitement you have lots the capacity to write coherent sentences
    i love it biggrin.gif

peanut butter smoothies!!!!
  • im soo glad that my pB thread has 2 pages/...we are having to much fun with this
  • my mom makes delicious peanut butter milkshake popsicles....

SOOOO GOOD!
  • So I was at my best friend's house last night, and she was eating honey and peanut butter off of a spoon. Then I started talking about how Katy is obsessed with honey peanut butter and that I tried to find some, but they don't even sell it in Canada. She got really upset because she had never even heard of such a thing, let alone its banishment from Canada, so it made us both pretty depressed.
  • greatest things ever...you and peanutbutter...all in one forum *sniffle* I could cry
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 30 2007, 02:00 PM)
    So I was at my best friend's house last night, and she was eating honey and peanut butter off of a spoon. Then I started talking about how Katy is obsessed with honey peanut butter and that I tried to find some, but they don't even sell it in Canada. She got really upset because she had never even heard of such a thing, let alone its banishment from Canada, so it made us both pretty depressed.

whaaa!
    i never heard of that...
    that sucks
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Mar 30 2007, 02:01 PM)
    greatest things ever...you and peanutbutter...all in one forum *sniffle* I could cry

What about me and peanut butter........IN YO' BEDROOM!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Mar 30 2007, 02:09 PM)
    What about me and peanut butter........IN YO' BEDROOM!

That sounds rather intense... and well I'm a pervert, so ummm... can I set up a video camera for this?ph34r.gif