In this Discussion

Peanut Butter - The greatest food on earth

Comments

• umm no dee - you're gonna join us
    Bow chika bow bow
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Mar 30 2007, 02:12 PM)
    umm no dee - you're gonna join us
    Bow chika bow bow

Even better! Wholesome sweet threesome Canadian lovin' w00t!
  • ahhh
    canadian pbutter goodness...wrapped up in dee's rainbow cum

Ohhhh XXX
  • wait i feel left out and relived i wasn't included at the same time
  • wait i just caught up on this thread.. a lot of you are raving about PB and cucumber???
    seriously? i've never tried it and i've never even thought of that combo...
    you all are quite the PB conoisseurs! smile.gif
  • It's almost sounding like we need to make some sort of shop for people with a kinky peanut butter fetish. I wonder if it'd do as well as our restaurant.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Mar 30 2007, 02:20 PM)
    wait i just caught up on this thread.. a lot of you are raving about PB and cucumber???
    seriously? i've never tried it and i've never even thought of that combo...
    you all are quite the PB conoisseurs! smile.gif

It's rather amazing. I just did it one day and my parents looked at me like I was crazy, but they're the ones missing out. You must try it!
  • ^ ah i think i shall!
    oh and you all should definately open your restaurant.. and since i'm not very creative, i'll invest in it instead?
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Mar 30 2007, 02:27 PM)
    ^ ah i think i shall!
    oh and you all should definately open your restaurant.. and since i'm not very creative, i'll invest in it instead?

OH yes the PB and cucumber is the sex!

i think we should open an okgo pb inspired restuaurant...but im not creative and no 0 desire to name it at this point!
    yay im soo glad ppl are so very into PB!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Mar 30 2007, 05:42 PM)
    NUTELLA IS ALSO SEXY!

however nutella and pb doesnt actually work very well together though in theory it sounds yummy

I used to eat nutella out of the jar with a spoon
    mmmmmm chocolately goodness

I was one time PSMing so badly that I went to the little supermarket on the bottom floor of my building and bought a small jar of Nutella and by the next day, it was gone.

PB and Nutella is okay. I've tried it. It's not as good as you'd expect.

At the dining room where I eat at Smith all the time, they make these AMAZING bar things that are peanut butter and chocolate. So imagine like....a lemon bar, right? Same idea, except on the bottom is PB- not PB flavoured cake, but actual, sweetened PB, much like if you took the PB out of Reese's and spread it out in a sheet pan- and a layer of chocolate on top. They are teh amazing. I frequently eat seven of them at a time. It's so gross, but sooooo good.

Also, Marmite is gross. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 30 2007, 04:39 PM)
    I was one time PSMing so badly that I went to the little supermarket on the bottom floor of my building and bought a small jar of Nutella and by the next day, it was gone.

At the dining room where I eat at Smith all the time, they make these AMAZING bar things that are peanut butter and chocolate. So imagine like....a lemon bar, right? Same idea, except on the bottom is PB- not PB flavoured cake, but actual, sweetened PB, much like if you took the PB out of Reese's and spread it out in a sheet pan- and a layer of chocolate on top. They are teh amazing. I frequently eat seven of them at a time. It's so gross, but sooooo good.

is it wrong to have some sort of sexual attraction to the food that you have just beautifully described?
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Mar 30 2007, 10:40 PM)
    is it wrong to have some sort of sexual attraction to the food that you have just beautifully described?

Perhaps it would a good food to share during sex? Or, well, leading up to sex, anyway....

(I mean the dessert bars. And maybe the Nutella. I love PB, but I can't see my enjoying getting slathered with PB and have it eaten off of me. It's too thick.)
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Mar 30 2007, 03:40 PM)

only if it's wrong for me to be sexually attracted to starfish...
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 30 2007, 09:39 PM)

Yum yum yum yum yum
    However, Marmite is absolutely gorgeous.

And I had a brainwave today - while eating my mango smoothie ice lolly I wondered how it would taste with PB smeared on top.
    As it turns out - AMAZING!!!!!
  • whats marmite?
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Mar 30 2007, 11:14 PM)
    whats marmite?

ohmy.gif

Official description = yeast extract
    My description = This gorgeous black goo that's kinda salty which you usually spread on toast but I have found is glorious with unexpected things like Frosties... It's lovely.

The slogan is "you either love it or you hate it" because it's kind of an aquired taste... Katy and I follow the theory, it seems...
  • wow i've never heard of that ever.. sleep.gif
    i take it they sell it in the US yeah?
    i'll have to check it out!
  • Yeah, but in smaller bottles and for more money, it's more of a british thing

yum smile.gif

But also - yay for PB!!!
  • oh great, youve set her off about marmite again =p

took me like a week to calm her after the last time!