In this Discussion

Shrek 3!!

edited November -1 in OK Go
I was right in the middle of watching Sponge Bob Square Pants when all of the sudden, I hear 'Here It Goes Again' come out of my television. There it was, Shrek and Donkey on another adventure, set to one very famous OK Go song.

I'm quite excited for the movie, partly because John Krasinski(of The Office) is in it. Haha.

This might've already been posted so yeahhhhhhhhh.

Comments

• theres a shrek 3 now?

this sounds interesting...

as its the best thing eddie murphy has done since selling out so very hard
  • QUOTE (viv @ Mar 31 2007, 02:03 PM)
    I was right in the middle of watching Sponge Bob Square Pants when all of the sudden, I hear 'Here It Goes Again' come out of my television. There it was, Shrek and Donkey on another adventure, set to one very famous OK Go song.

I'm quite excited for the movie, partly because John Krasinski(of The Office) is in it. Haha.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!
  • yay!!! i love shrek its some funny stuff
    shrek 3 comes out in uhh may right? i forgot..
  • Now that just figures.

[Uninteresting story alert]
    The summer Shrek 2 came out, everybody, absolutely everybody, everybody, everybody, even my doctor at an appointment, was asking me, "Have you seen Shrek 2 yet? You have to see it!!"

"Have you seen Shrek 2?"
    "Have you seen it yet?"
    "Oh my God, have you seen Shrek 2? It's soooo funny!"
    "You know what movie you have to see? SHREK 2!"

Over and over and over again, to the point where I decided I would never ever ever see Shrek 2. I didn't even like the first one that much. Leave me alooooooone!!!! It basically became a part of my self-identity that I would never ever see Shrek 2, and this led to a general subconscious hostility toward all things Shrek. (I'm this way about the Harry Potter books and the musical Wicked also. Btw, I wound up accidentally seeing/hearing about half of Shrek 2 a few months ago when it was on TV. I didn't realize what was happening till it was too late.)

So it figures that OK Go would eventually become somehow Shrek-related. Instant karma's gonna getchoo.

[Uninteresting story finished]
  • QUOTE (viv @ Mar 31 2007, 02:03 PM)

My little sister came running to my room this morning to tell me the news. It was funny how excited she was for hearing HIGA laugh.gif

So Krasinski is in this movie? What part is he playing? Sweet!

QUOTE (sherib @ Mar 31 2007, 02:17 PM)
    So it figures that OK Go would eventually become somehow Shrek-related. Instant karma's gonna getchoo.

Poor Sheri! Leave her alone people, she's not interested in Shrek! Although I have to admit I really did enjoy the first one, somehow it's even funnier in spanish!
  • QUOTE (viv @ Mar 31 2007, 05:03 PM)

John Krasinski is in Shrek 3? OMG! I <3 him. Do you know if he's got a big role in the movie?
  • J. Kras is the voice of Sir Lancelot. smile.gif

That man will be the father of my children, seeeriously.
  • John Krasinki and Ok Go?! aaaawesome!
    thx, Viv!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Apr 1 2007, 01:04 AM)
    John Krasinki and Ok Go?! aaaawesome!
    thx, Viv!

haha that's what I was thinking laugh.gif
  • How funny, I'm watching Shrek right now! biggrin.gif I can't wait for the new one. 0_o

Sheri, I'm like that about Harry Potter too. I actually love Wicked though. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Mar 31 2007, 10:36 PM)
    Sheri, I'm like that about Harry Potter too. I actually love Wicked though. tongue.gif

Haha biggrin.gif
    I got so sick of the commercial I kept hearing on the radio here. "Popular ... I know about 'popular' ..." And billboards everywhere. And then when I was in California a couple months ago, I saw a sign for it there. "Nooo!" laugh.gif
  • That's so funny, because I get extremely excited when I hear/see anything Wicked-related. Except when the choir kids at my school talk about it. They saw it in CA last weekend, and now they talk about it like it's this new thing they discovered. dry.gif I just kind of smile in a "Oh, you poor sad little thing, your ignorance is so cute" kind of way.

Edit: And of course, I can't ever stop myself from mentioning how I've been a fan of Wicked for years. tongue.gif
  • I don't like the Shrek movies either, Sheri. And I like John Krasinski, but since you won't actually see him in this, I definitely don't mind missing it.

I saw Wicked with the original cast on Broadway and it was incredible. Oh, except the guy who played Fiero was out for the day for some reason so Taye Diggs took his place smile.gif I <333 that show.
  • Well, it's more me being a not-wanting-to-like-it-because-everyone's-telling-me-to-like-it poop than anything. biggrin.gif I found myself liking the second one before I realized what was happening ...
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Apr 2 2007, 06:19 AM)
    Well, it's more me being a not-wanting-to-like-it-because-everyone's-telling-me-to-like-it poop than anything. biggrin.gif I found myself liking the second one before I realized what was happening ...

I hear ya! I've got friends and family that are always harrassing me to watch certain things because they're absolutely positive that I will love it because it's the best thing ever and it always puts me off....don't know, guess I prefer it when I'm not pressured into something.

I was kind of like that for "Wicked" too, but a chance came up to see it for free (I work in the Pantages Building)...so I couldn't pass that up. I ended up liking it smile.gif
  • Honestly, I'm getting used to HIGA on the telly. That song is everywhere. But that's the way they do it, once they find a song that catches they shove it in your face over and over again until you're sick of it, even if it's a really good song. (cough cough Crazy cough Gnarls Barkley cough cough). dry.gif

But anywho... um.... SHREK! YAY!
  • Oh goodness. I love Shrek. biggrin.gif I can't wait for the 3rd one to come out. I wish they'd stop making sequels though, it's going to get really old soon...