In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• That is cute smile.gif

If I ever see Andy wearing Birkenstocks, I may have to reconsider this whole fandom thing.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 6 2007, 05:54 PM)
    That is cute smile.gif

If I ever see Andy wearing Birkenstocks, I may have to reconsider this whole fandom thing.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • I'm working on a bust of Tim right now for my ceramics class. Not too far into him, but I think he'll turn out pretty good smile.gif

• sigh, well.. he needed shoes sheri!
    next time i go back to build-a-bear i'll see if there are any better ones..
  • Did the wedding suit at least have a bowtie for the build-a-Rusty-bear?
  • sigh i have a bad memory so i don't remember..
    all they had was a basic black suit white shirt ensemble and i thought that was boring.. if only they had a paisley shirt... but next time i go back i think i'm gonna buy rusty another outfit and may have to just settle for the suit that they have smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Ushies @ Apr 7 2007, 12:39 AM)
    I'm working on a bust of Tim right now for my ceramics class. Not too far into him, but I think he'll turn out pretty good smile.gif

That nose is scaring me.
  • It's a long-faced Damian.
    But I've never seen gloomy Damian. He is always hilarious! But i think that sometimes he may feel gloomy.
    wink.gif

• ^^^that seriously looks like nick from the strokes:

ohmy.gif fo' realll.

• ^^^^

hahahaah

that really does...

its the nose

SEXY - oh, how i do miss that hair. aaahhh
  • yeah, i don't like it now that its really long... wacko.gif
  • ^^^

mmmhmmm

totally

dry.gif
  • sad.gif i hate his hair now...
  • ^^^

mhmmm...totally

and i dont like that he moved to cali too...all the strokes should be together.

ok, sry...enough strokes talk
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 7 2007, 02:54 AM)
    i realized i never posted a picture of my build-a-bear named Rusty:

with his guitar (there was an electric one too, but i liked the acoustic one better)

without guitar so you can see his polo and with his awesome shades on.

and i know hes not wearing what the real Rusty would wear, but build-a-bear doesn't have anything paisley, and the closest thing to a suit was like a wedding tux or something.
    i know this don't quite compare to kaydragon's dolls, but rustys cute smile.gif
    and rusty is a great teddy bear name, and the real rusty is so adorable just like a teddy bear! wub.gif

haha, i also made a build-a-bear named rusty a couple months ago, with the exact same guitar (i felt the same way about the electric one wink.gif ). but then i lost the guitar. damn.

the picture's rather crappy - i have cleverly misplaced my camera so it's a webcam pic - but hopefully you can still make out his awesome stripey tie that i was way too proud of finding biggrin.gif
  • I made two pictures, i plan on doing one for every member of ok go and one huge of the whole band...

these are 42 x 60 centimetres big, i sat about four hours on each...

i keep tim, but before i made damian i promised my sister to give it to her, as she fell in love when she saw "get over it", but... i want to keep him...and...well, there's somebody else who wants this picture.... what to do... laugh.gif
    sad.gif
  • QUOTE (crashtheparty @ Apr 10 2007, 04:42 AM)
    haha, i also made a build-a-bear named rusty a couple months ago, with the exact same guitar (i felt the same way about the electric one wink.gif ). but then i lost the guitar. damn.

the picture's rather crappy - i have cleverly misplaced my camera so it's a webcam pic - but hopefully you can still make out his awesome stripey tie that i was way too proud of finding biggrin.gif

oo stripey tie! thats awesome!
    yay for rusty bears smile.gif

mayonaise - those are sooo awesome! nice job! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Apr 15 2007, 06:56 PM)
    I made two pictures, i plan on doing one for every member of ok go and one huge of the whole band...

these are 42 x 60 centimetres big, i sat about four hours on each...

i keep tim, but before i made damian i promised my sister to give it to her, as she fell in love when she saw "get over it", but... i want to keep him...and...well, there's somebody else who wants this picture.... what to do... laugh.gif
    sad.gif

these are realy good