In this Discussion

Pepperdine April 13, 2007

Comments

• lol, call me barbara smile.gif!
    yeah, i hope he'll be ok with me asking another man to give me children =X haha! man, yeah, i need to bring a true OKGO friend, or else they won't appreciate the concert as much.. my most hardcore friend (well, after me, of course tongue.gif) has a calc study session that day so she doesn't want to ditch it sad.gif! but of course i keep telling her that OKGO > calculus. and everyone understands this equation smile.gif but yeah.

fuck! one week! i'm scared! i have half a mind to ditch school and go in the morning to wait. lol. i mean, if i'm going, i might as well do it right, hahah! sigh. i hope they're meeting fans afterwards...
  • Hey all!

This will be my 1st OK Go show and I am so excited. I just started a new job last week so I won't be able to leave early... but I'd like to TRY and get a good spot close to the front (its probably impossible huh?). sad.gif I won't be able to leave work until 4:30pm and I work in Pasadena.

--- littleroom
  • If I can get a spot up front I will hold a place for you. I'M not sure where I will be yet as I have a project I may be doing there but if that doesn't work out I will defiantly hold a place for you if not I'M sure someone here will.
  • I'm not sure how early I can get there, but I'm hoping around 4:30-5pm. I'll definately let boardies cut in front of me....
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 8 2007, 06:59 AM)
    Yes, definitely!!
    My little sister met the band with me and subsequently burst into tears, she was so overwhelmed by it, and Tim had to comfort her...

That's excessively cute (his comforting her). And hilarious. And "Aw, poor little one" all at the same time.
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Apr 8 2007, 08:56 AM)
    lol, call me barbara smile.gif!
    yeah, i hope he'll be ok with me asking another man to give me children =X haha! man, yeah, i need to bring a true OKGO friend, or else they won't appreciate the concert as much.. my most hardcore friend (well, after me, of course tongue.gif) has a calc study session that day so she doesn't want to ditch it sad.gif! but of course i keep telling her that OKGO > calculus. and everyone understands this equation smile.gif but yeah.

fuck! one week! i'm scared! i have half a mind to ditch school and go in the morning to wait. lol. i mean, if i'm going, i might as well do it right, hahah! sigh. i hope they're meeting fans afterwards...

Hi Barbara! I'm Mia. I invited my other co-worker, and she was like, I have to study. I agree with you that OKGo > calculus. I guess since she has yet to understand the equation, she needs to keep studying tongue.gif But she's studying the wrong thing!
  • lol, i think i'm going to ditch school and go sit out in the morning. if i'm gonna do this, i might as well do it right smile.gif well, for sure, i'm leaving at like 1:30 and i'll be there around 2. i might as well check out the campus and the cute guys there too smile.gif but i'll probably be wherever the front is at like 2:30. i'm excited smile.gif! i can't wait to meet you guys biggrin.gif
  • and oh yeah! i added you on myspace, mia biggrin.gif!
  • I will be there at two as well. I talked to the manager of the opening band and he said they are scheduled to be there at about 2:30 for set up and 5 or so for sound check. He doesn't have much information because Pepperdine is really bad at getting back to him with info. IM still waiting on a answer as to whether or not they are going to allow cameras.
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Apr 10 2007, 08:38 PM)
    and oh yeah! i added you on myspace, mia biggrin.gif!

yay!
  • Someone look for me there!!! I look like this...

smile.gif

--- littleroom
  • P.S- Does anyone know how long of a set they will play?

---littleroom
  • Usually when they headline, it's anywhere between 1-1.5 hours.

-Mia.

P.S. I'll try to look for you amongst the masses. tongue.gif
  • i have no idea where anything is, fuck!!!! LOL! shit!
    it takes 45 minutes for me to get there sad.gif does anybody know where they're gonna park??
  • It'll take me an hour and a half to get there, and I can't leave until 3:30 sad.gif. I called the box office and they said that there will be parking people to direct you and you can park on the street. No permit required.
  • i feel weird going to an OK Go concert now.. well maybe because it's the people who i'm going with which is my sister who doesn't really like OK Go.. but yea. i don't feel much excitment anymore like i did in november. =( that sucks.
  • I'm going! Of course, Angela and I will probably be there way too early and have nothing to do for hours. I'm thinking we should bring a sack lunch and some cross word puzzles to entertain our minds. Perhaps some coloring books as well, I have a Disney's princess one and a box of 120 crayons with tomorrows name all over it!
  • Have fun, everyone!
  • Has anyone seen a show at Alumni Park? Someone in my office says she saw Third Eye Blind there and that it was good because you could see now matter where you stood. I don't know though.

--- littleroom
  • everyone going tonight, have fun!!!
    im uhh there in spirit? unsure.gif