In this Discussion

The Worlds Biggest Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Fan

2»

Comments

• QUOTE (meliswilis @ Mar 29 2007, 06:22 PM)
    =[

BOO To melting yay to new bowls
    i want cereal now
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Mar 29 2007, 06:07 PM)
    My brothers and I had all four cereal bowls.

And then my dad put them in the dishwasher about two years ago and the dishwasher got stuck on "dry" and they melted. sad.gif

But we got new ones. smile.gif

you have all four?! intense...

i loved TMNT as a kid... do yall remember the movie when they were the 4 muskateers or something?

genious.
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Mar 30 2007, 10:45 AM)
    you have all four?! intense...

i loved TMNT as a kid... do yall remember the movie when they were the 4 muskateers or something?

genious.

I don't remember there ever being a movie where they were the 4 muskateers. There were 3 movies, the first two they were just normal TMNT, and the third one they went back in time to ancient Japan. That movie was just bad and retarded but it's still great to watch. That was actually the movie they show a clip of in the video Andy posted where she's quoting Mickey.
  • ooooo YEAHHHHHHH.... you are right...

i guess i just remembered this part where they are riding horses and i thought that was odd and 4 muskateers esque
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Mar 30 2007, 01:38 PM)
    ooooo YEAHHHHHHH.... you are right...

i guess i just remembered this part where they are riding horses and i thought that was odd and 4 muskateers esque

Haha yeah I can see how that would happen. I actually watched the movie a few days ago so it's still fresh in my mind. There's a clip of this nerd ranting about the TMNT and how bad the 3rd movie was. It's on youtube, pretty funny actually if you're into TMNT and can appreciate it. I must find it.

Edit: Found the links for it if anyone's interested...
    Angry Movie Nerd Part 1
    Angry Movie Nerd Part 2
  • aww... i remember liking that movie...

poor guy having this built up inside of him all these years blink.gif
  • So apparently the Ninja Turtles are the "les Tortues Ninjas" in French.

Which translates directly back to....the Ninja Turtles.

But it sounds funnier in French.

"Nous sommes....les Tortues Ninjas!" Hee. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Mar 30 2007, 02:21 PM)
    aww... i remember liking that movie...
    poor guy having this built up inside of him all these years blink.gif

Yes, he can be quite bitter, but oh so funny. He's got a bunch of videos on youtube reviewing nintendo games and such, but apparently he's getting the boot. Youtube is removing all his stuff, or so I've heard. I hate Google! Well I can't really because I use it every day and it's awesome, but they're trying to steal everybody's favourite Angry Nerd away.... *tear*