In this Discussion

Don't Ask Me. Have a question about OK Go/Paracadute? Come on in and ask away!

Comments

• QUOTE (viv @ Mar 30 2007, 05:14 PM)
    Damian said they used Vision Fitness treadmills.

I am somewhat certain they used this:

But there are like 30 of the treadmills on the site and they look alike. Haha.

Duh, that doesn't have an "O," a "K," or a "G" on it--it can't be it ... tongue.gif
  • *BUMP* I have a question?
    Can some one please explain these fan correspondance things to me? How do you get to do that? Do you need permission from some... higher internet-power? Because I see all these fans like, just chatting with Andy or Tim backstage and I'm like "Heyyy how'd they do that?"
  • well, you have to email Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore according to the Ok Go youtube channel. But they haven't done them in, like, a year. I did ask Kim about that once (cuz she's a long-time fan, knowledgeable and awesome) and she said something about how they've been too busy to do them lately, which is understandable. I still can't get over how hard they work- they really should take some time off and rest.
  • IS OK GO REALLY COMING TO AUSTRALIA?

PLEASE DON'T TELL MY CAPS LOCK IS IN VAIN...
  • According to Sheri, who is pretty much the demigod of OK Go information.

SO YEAH THEY ARE!
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 10 2007, 07:47 PM)
    According to Sheri, who is pretty much the demigod of OK Go information.

Pffff!! I would definitely not go that far! laugh.gif I kinda thought that was you.

But yeah, Damian says in this interview that they're going to be there in August.
  • YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My life has meaning!!!
  • Hi everyone. It's so hard to keep up with 2 different threads of the same topic. Let's try to use search and post in the existing thread if it already there. Otherwise, by all means and post another topic thread. But what's done is done, I just don't enjoy going to different threads on the same topic. Maybe it's me and I'm just lazy tongue.gif Bah! sorry. No more complaining from me.
  • Strange question, but does anybody know the name of the camp that Damian and Tim went to?
  • Interlochen Camp for the Arts.
  • QUOTE (gokarter641 @ Apr 15 2007, 02:34 PM)
    Interlochen Camp for the Arts.

lol, I just googled that and there's a congrats to Damian and Tim for their Grammy on the camp homepage.
  • QUOTE (gokarter641 @ Apr 15 2007, 06:34 PM)

thanks laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 15 2007, 01:41 PM)
    Hi everyone. It's so hard to keep up with 2 different threads of the same topic. Let's try to use search and post in the existing thread if it already there. Otherwise, by all means and post another topic thread. But what's done is done, I just don't enjoy going to different threads on the same topic. Maybe it's me and I'm just lazy tongue.gif Bah! sorry. No more complaining from me.

I definitely agree!
  • pray tell, what's the other "questions" thread?
  • I think she's referring to people making new posts in general without looking for one that already exists, which is especially annoying when there's one on the front page.
  • QUOTE (gokarter641 @ Apr 15 2007, 02:34 PM)

*grumblegrumble* Wish I'd gone to Interlochen when I had the chance *grumblegrumble*
  • Sooo i was listening to my ipod the other day and i turned on the song "invincible" and someone says something in another language at the beginning and i was wondering what language it was in first..(swedish? german? haha i have no idea) anddd what they said. Does anyone have any ideas? cool.gif

~Meg
  • Well, it's English, haha. He's just saying "You gentlemen ready?"
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 15 2007, 01:05 PM)
    I think she's referring to people making new posts in general without looking for one that already exists, which is especially annoying when there's one on the front page.

Thank you mixtape. I guess I wasn't clear enough.

QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 16 2007, 08:29 AM)
    Well, it's English, haha. He's just saying "You gentlemen ready?"

laugh.gif bahahaha. You'd never know, especially since Damian like to do accents. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 16 2007, 03:20 PM)
    laugh.gif bahahaha. You'd never know, especially since Damian like to do accents. wink.gif
    Well, it's actually Dan! lol