In this Discussion

Stupid Ok Go question...

edited November -1 in OK Go
Hey everyone... bare with me... I am sort of new to this site and also I am just learning about Ok Go. So forgive my stupid questions.

I just wondered, how many shows (like Conan, Jay Leno, David Letterman etc) has Ok Go performed on?

--- littleroom

Comments

• QUOTE (littleroom @ Apr 16 2007, 09:20 PM)
    Hey everyone... bare with me... I am sort of new to this site and also I am just learning about Ok Go. So forgive my stupid questions.

I just wondered, how many shows (like Conan, Jay Leno, David Letterman etc) has Ok Go performed on?
    --- littleroom

Do yourself a favor and check out Sheri's site! It's www.okgocentral.com . She has scads of video of them from various talkshows. She takes good care of us wink.gif

Edit: She has plenty of other good stuff to look at and listen to as well!
  • 'scads' is a hella gross word.
  • QUOTE (littleroom @ Apr 16 2007, 08:20 PM)

Forgiven. smile.gif You can just post random questions you may have in this thread instead of making new threads: Don't Ask Me- Questions from Newbies

-Mia.
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ Apr 16 2007, 09:36 PM)
    'scads' is a hella gross word.

Why?

From Merriam Webster:
    Main Entry: scad
    Function: noun
    Etymology: probably alteration of English dialect scald a multitude
    : a large number or quantity -- usually used in plural <scads of money>
  • hella is a super gross word.
  • i'm going to make an estimate. i think they went on at least like, 6 shows. i think their sexiest one was letterman's! super sexy. i wonder if it's still on youtube sad.gif
  • Well there have been hella scads of clips taken off youtube recently, but the OK Go Letterman clip is still there:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iUYamwd9oIw
  • AMG! YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATURE OF DELIGHT! I favorited one but it was gone later on, so I assumed it was taken along with the rest of Viacom's purge. There you go, littleroom, the fucking sexiest bitches around~!
  • *shakes head at your YouTube freakouts*

It's on okgocentral, too. Television appearances, scroll down to 8/30/06.
  • Indeed!!!! I 100% agree. Damn that Damian! wub.gif

Um, I just found this one...
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=BDXEAOeUQwo&amp...ted&search=

Good Lord in Heaven!!!!

--- littleroom

QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Apr 17 2007, 06:25 PM)
    AMG! YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATURE OF DELIGHT! I favorited one but it was gone later on, so I assumed it was taken along with the rest of Viacom's purge. There you go, littleroom, the fucking sexiest bitches around~!
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Apr 18 2007, 02:25 AM)
    AMG! YOU BEAUTIFUL CREATURE OF DELIGHT! I favorited one but it was gone later on, so I assumed it was taken along with the rest of Viacom's purge. There you go, littleroom, the fucking sexiest bitches around~!

QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ youtube.com)
    GOD
    THEY ARE SO FUCKING HOT
    FUCK!
    How can God create such a beautiful creature JUST TO LET HIM BE MARRIED!

GAH!

smile.gif

I love !!!! smile.gifsmile.gif

Barbara - I adore you for your comments of blissful outrage.
    It's really wonderful smile.gif