In this Discussion

Damian takes a Rorschach (ink blot) test

2»

Comments

• QUOTE (oknat @ Apr 17 2007, 11:27 PM)
    Was it just me or was the "rabbit with a guillotine" and the "tutu on the floor" the same exact picture?

I didn't even notice!

And yeah: crap coffee sucks! (I guess that's redundant.) It's an affront. He looked so pathetic sipping it from that stupid styrofoam cup. tongue.gif (edit: Or was it just water? Anyway, he still looked pathetic.)
  • Hands off, bitches

He gave me the lapdance

laugh.gif
  • Aiya! Ok, obviously there's going to be a problem here. Ladies, there are things called lines. And it starts after me! smile.gif

Yeah, you know, I wouldn't mind if they didn't tour to rest and to get another album out. I mean, though I would want to see them in concerts forever, I will sacrifice my pleasure for theirs. Yeah. Do you guys get what I'm saying? lol
  • QUOTE (tiredofkim @ Apr 18 2007, 10:24 PM)
    I definitely didn't get the impression that they were making fun of him.

I meant with the editing. You know, having him asking, "Is this really the interview?" three times.
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Apr 17 2007, 06:53 PM)
    I didn't like it. They made fun of him. Dammit, that's not allowed! He was waaaay tired and unprepared. They didn't tell him what they were doing, which I'm sure is their plan. Normally he would have quickly recovered and adjusted and unleashed his superior wit and intellect on this woman, but he was soooo tired. It's not fair.

*pouts* *wants to tuck Damian into bed and stroke his forehead*

I definitely agree, the interview would've been A LOT better if he was prepared!

QUOTE (oknat @ Apr 17 2007, 08:27 PM)
    Nice find! I enjoyed it. It was different and fun even though he did look hella tired.

Was it just me or was the "rabbit with a guillotine" and the "tutu on the floor" the same exact picture?

they most definitely were!

QUOTE (Kareh @ Apr 17 2007, 10:23 PM)
    He looks/sounds like he just woke up.

That was clever. I don't think anyone's really doing Rorschach tests anymore. They're not actually supposed to be good for much. But they have entertainment value :-)

I used to be a psychometrist (what the girl in the labcoat is supposed to be, only we used other tests and definitely not the Rorschach), and that brings back memories! Even Damian does--the poor clients/patients were always so tired, first thing in the morning.

Yeah, they don't really do Rorschach any more at all, they still do thematic apperception tests though, which are similar

QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Apr 19 2007, 10:02 AM)
    I meant with the editing. You know, having him asking, "Is this really the interview?" three times.

Yeah, I most definitely agree with that, and the interviewer was so patronizing!
  • Well, I thought it was pretty durn funny.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore @ Apr 26 2007, 12:01 AM)
    Well, I thought it was pretty durn funny.

Grandpa Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, where is your unicorn? unsure.gif