In this Discussion

April 13th - Pepperdine - Share your concert experience

Comments

• QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Apr 18 2007, 01:32 AM)
    I love that picture. Thats Kelcey running in circles on the grass. The photos I did of them where just the in sound check, concert footage and of them hanging out.

For a second it really looked like Damian chasing one of your kids around. Glad that's cleared up! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Apr 18 2007, 10:51 PM)
    Aw! Adrienne! I hope I'm not being too forward, but I met you smile.gif! Through the chainlink fence. I'm Barbara smile.gif Your daughter is brave! Wow! I wish I still had the courage of youth to talk so calmly with CELEBRITIES! JEEZ! I almost fainted when I only saw Paris Hilton, LOL

Beautiful pictures, btw smile.gif!

I remember you lol. Yeah she was really cool with Tim except when she saw him pull up she ran like a lunatic. Why would you faint over Paris Hilton? I can name alot of faint worthy celeberties and she isnt on that list lol.
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Apr 18 2007, 10:52 PM)
    For a second it really looked like Damian chasing one of your kids around. Glad that's cleared up! laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • lol, it's just that I don't see a lot of celebs around. So it's like, if a celebrity walks down the same street you are, it's like she's walking out of a television! It's a mind trip, haha! She's funny smile.gif In a funny-looking way.
  • Yes, that pic of Kelcey running in circles is classic. I love all your photos too btw! Glad to meet everyone there that evening. It was soooo much fun!!! Let's do it again smile.gif
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ Apr 18 2007, 10:59 PM)
    Yes, that pic of Kelcey running in circles is classic. I love all your photos too btw! Glad to meet everyone there that evening. It was soooo much fun!!! Let's do it again smile.gif

I can't wait to do it again!!!!
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Apr 18 2007, 10:38 PM)
    I think this is one of my favorites of all the ones I took...

That picture is very cool, Adrienne! I don't know how you did it. Between the lights and the fog, I couldn't pay for a good picture. Thank goodness you were on the job! tongue.gif Oh, and the one of your daughter laying down with the I love OK Go sign? Too cute!

P.S. Thanks for the link to Zazzle. I will definitely be making good use of that. wink.gif
  • This is a random question... but was anyone here familiar with the songs they were playing on the overhead music before OK Go came out? There was this cool song that my hubby and I haven't been able to get out of our heads. It was played first and it had whistling in it and something about "the young folk" ???? mellow.gif Anyone know?

--- littleroom
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Apr 19 2007, 04:32 AM)
    DAMMIT!!! I wish I had known you before that concert so I could've been party to all of that. Ahh well. At least I have the playing field story...

Rachel, you were standing right there tongue.gif
    Or maybe you were still engrossed in conversation with Dan....
    Haha the playing field thing was brilliant!!
    When Hannah went up to Damian she actually looked angry and I just watched thinking 'Omfg how can she do that?? to DAMIAN??"

Adrienne - you have the coolest kids laugh.gif
    They managed to embarrass Tim. Simply wonderful.
  • Littleroom! It's called "Young folks" by Peter Bjorn and John. They're great smile.gif! Check their other song out, called Amsterdam. They're really fun!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 19 2007, 12:07 PM)
    Rachel, you were standing right there tongue.gif
    Or maybe you were still engrossed in conversation with Dan....
    Haha the playing field thing was brilliant!!
    When Hannah went up to Damian she actually looked angry and I just watched thinking 'Omfg how can she do that?? to DAMIAN??"

I KNOW I KNOW! I was standing right there and I didn't want to bother Damian so I just let him be, and little did I know I was missing these complete GEMS of conversation. ::shakes head::

Hannah's a real smarty-pants. The first time she met Damian she walked right up and said "Can I have your autograph? Because I'm awesome." So I figured she'd have no problem saying "I'm not 5 I'm 14 and my pubic region is none of your business!" (I'm so pleased with myself for having come up with that)

But don't ask her to sass Tim - she'd never get through it.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Apr 19 2007, 06:43 PM)
    I KNOW I KNOW! I was standing right there and I didn't want to bother Damian so I just let him be, and little did I know I was missing these complete GEMS of conversation. ::shakes head::

Hannah's a real smarty-pants. The first time she met Damian she walked right up and said "Can I have your autograph? Because I'm awesome." So I figured she'd have no problem saying "I'm not 5 I'm 14 and my pubic region is none of your business!" (I'm so pleased with myself for having come up with that)

But don't ask her to sass Tim - she'd never get through it.

Haha tongue.gif
    Well, if you come back in a year and a half (and I insist upon that) then maybe we can go to another show and THEN we can talk to him together biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif You came up with that? It's brilliant! biggrin.gif
    Haha, i heard you and your husband discussing Dan's dress sense or something, and I turned to my friend and went "Look, they're like... obsessed... like at MY level!!!" I was so happy not to be the only one...

I want to sass Tim. Maybe I already have? I dunno if particularly rude innuendos count...
  • ((((HUG))))

Thank you for that!!!!!

--- littleroom

QUOTE (barbaratheninja @ Apr 19 2007, 09:11 AM)
    Littleroom! It's called "Young folks" by Peter Bjorn and John. They're great smile.gif! Check their other song out, called Amsterdam. They're really fun!
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Apr 18 2007, 10:51 PM)
    Here is a place that does posters and stuff. http://www.zazzle.com/custom/posters

I'll check it out, thanks Adrienne!
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 19 2007, 02:57 PM)
    I'll check it out, thanks Adrienne!

For those who liked Augustana at Pepperdine I finished uploading their pics to my Photobucket account. http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r1/okgo...at%20Pepprdine/
  • Here is a video clip that my 8 year old did during the sound check. Not very good but pretty cool to see. http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoid=2023741332
  • omg, Adrienne, your photos are so awesome! You have a lot of talent as a photographer! Are you a professional? Your photos are really amazing!
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 19 2007, 01:20 AM)
    OMG Adrienne! I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, like this photo!
    http://photos.okgoweb.com/displayimage.php...-31&pos=144
    They all have a pose going on, even Dan's shadow is posing! Seriously, this photo is so awesome that I want to print out a huge poster size of it and put it in my room!

Wow. That really is an awesome shot! The energy is amazing. Very OK Go.

Too much wonderfulness in this thread to comment on all of it...thank you for sharing!
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Apr 18 2007, 10:38 PM)

Tim is such a badass.
  • QUOTE (bakersfield Fan @ Apr 19 2007, 12:38 AM)
    I think this is one of my favorites of all the ones I took...

That shot is FANTASTIC!

QUOTE (Kareh @ Apr 19 2007, 12:52 AM)

It did!

QUOTE (littleroom @ Apr 19 2007, 09:01 AM)
    This is a random question... but was anyone here familiar with the songs they were playing on the overhead music before OK Go came out? There was this cool song that my hubby and I haven't been able to get out of our heads. It was played first and it had whistling in it and something about "the young folk" ???? mellow.gif Anyone know?
    --- littleroom

Oh, Barbara beat me to it! I like that song too smile.gif