In this Discussion

Two Nights Of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Comments

• Feel better, Sheri!! The power of the OK Garmy is with you.
  • Take care, Sheri! I'll be thinking good thoughts for you. smile.gif
  • good luck sheri!

hopefully when you come back someone will have found Let It Rain!
  • Ugh! hospitals suck, hope you're out of there in no time Sheri!!!

I don't know if this will help, but maybe we should all try emailing NBC. Maybe they'll at least put it on youtube.

tonightshowfeedback@nbcuni.com
    QUOTE(xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Apr 20 2007, 09:44 PM) *
    ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif Dietpepsidrunk, your name is Theresa tooo??????

Dietpepsidrunk:
    Hi hot-shot-sugar! Yes, that's my name. I didn't know that was your name too! Yay! biggrin.gif

woooo!!! laugh.gif

cool.gif that totally kicks ass.
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 23 2007, 05:15 PM)
    Ugh! hospitals suck, hope you're out of there in no time Sheri!!!

I don't know if this will help, but maybe we should all try emailing NBC. Maybe they'll at least put it on youtube.

tonightshowfeedback@nbcuni.com

That's actually a really great idea, because it was a pretty sucky move on their part to only keep it up for one day and it's reasonable to complain about that. Thanks for the address!
  • Ugh! Get well soon! We send you all our love!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Apr 23 2007, 04:41 PM)
    That said, I don't want to freak anybody out, but I wanted to let you guys know I'm going into the hospital today--I just saw the doctor and I'm dehydrated to the point where my blood pressure's too low. They're gonna get me on IVs and hopefully I'll be out in a day or two. (A few of you know this already, but I have Crohn's disease. And I got hit with a hardcore flare-up this weekend.) This is child's play compared to other hospital stays I've had, so hopefully all goes well and I am indeed out in a couple days.

Especially because I'm supposed to be going to the Urbana show Thursday. And I'm supposed to be taking Jackie.

sad.gif

• Get well soon, Sheri smile.gif We'll try our damndest to get LIR for you~
  • Feel better soon, Sheri! That sounds awful, even though you said it's not as bad as in the past. I have no photoshop (etc) skills, or I'd make you a funny photo to cheer you up. We'll send you good thoughts!
  • yes gals, let's put out all the good vibes sheri's way....she's in hospital at the moment getting re-hydrated....i'll keep ya posted on her status...but she sounded in good spirits when i spoke to her this afternoon...

not looking too good on her making thursday's show...but we haven't lost hope yet...

j
  • QUOTE (jackie j @ Apr 24 2007, 06:12 PM)
    yes gals, let's put out all the good vibes sheri's way....she's in hospital at the moment getting re-hydrated....i'll keep ya posted on her status...but she sounded in good spirits when i spoke to her this afternoon...

not looking too good on her making thursday's show...but we haven't lost hope yet...

j

Let her know we're all thinking of her Jackie! wub.gif
  • I just had to borrow this ihave7stars! biggrin.gif
  • Dearest Sheri, feel better soon! You'll be dancing the Lambada again before you know it. wink.gif
  • Get well soon Sheri!!!
  • QUOTE (jackie j @ Apr 24 2007, 05:12 PM)
    yes gals, let's put out all the good vibes sheri's way....she's in hospital at the moment getting re-hydrated....i'll keep ya posted on her status...but she sounded in good spirits when i spoke to her this afternoon...

j

*gets on the red phone to God* "Now look Mister God, I know you're real busy and all, but Sheri already has tickets to see OK Go and it would be a shame if she missed the show. Do ya think you could do a little miracle-thingie? Much appreciated. Thanks."
  • QUOTE (keaton @ Apr 25 2007, 09:51 AM)
    *gets on the red phone to God* "Now look Mister God, I know you're real busy and all, but Sheri already has tickets to see OK Go and it would be a shame if she missed the show. Do ya think you could do a little miracle-thingie? Much appreciated. Thanks."

Can you hold please?

tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ Apr 25 2007, 12:48 PM)
    Can you hold please?

tongue.gif

Hey! Did you just put me on hold?! *#$#@*%%%%!!!! ppphhhft.

*Text Messages Gabriel* "Hey Gabsies, U NEED 2 PUT ME THRU 2 BIG DADDY-O N.O.W. 4 Sheri + OK Go"
    *Send* rolleyes.gif
  • i seem to have found this thread like 57 days after everyone else

hope all is well =)