In this Discussion

urbana concert 4/26

Comments

• ^^wub.gif
    Adorable!!!
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ May 2 2007, 10:15 PM)
    ^^Theresa, you need to post more because I love seeing your signature!

Sheri, it says "Error" when I click on the Get Well link. It is just my computer?
    It's great to see you posting again, btw. smile.gif

Haha laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Ill try my best!!!!!!!!

just for you wink.gif
  • TDog is back, baby! After two months of pure, grueling hell dealing with finals, teachers, and tieing up loose ends before I graduate, I am back on the boards. I know I've missed a lot, but I am doing my best to catch up.

In the meantime, I would like to give a shoutout to Suzanne (sureeyesawake) for ripping me from my pain with an extra ticket to the Urbana concert. I was so happy, I cried.

Here are some awesome pics I captured while stealing the front row from these wonderful boys (who didn't even ask for a sexual favor in return):

(Sheri, I took this one especially for you in light of your absence.)
    (I got the Damian Jump again!)

I had only learned of Sheri's sickness a few days before the concert, and to her I say that I am so sorry I was busy and didn't say anything sooner. I loves my Sheri and I know you are better now, but I hope you stay that way! *hugs*

I will post all videos as soon as they are uploaded. Enjoy! biggrin.gif
  • (Sorry for the long posts and the huge pictures, by the way. I'm just so goddamn excited to be back on here.)

Video Uno: "Don't Ask Me"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSLxiR5_Iho

Jackie had a much better shot of Andy. The first half of the video is shit because I was banging on the tambourine and holding the camera at the same time. I finally got smart and set the camera down on the stage. If you see any sudden jerking, that's Suzanne, elbowing me while dancing. biggrin.gif Oh, and, uh.....(sheepish grin) you can definitely hear me screaming the infamous line towards the end. Cover your ears.
  • Miss T, you have just made me immensely happy. Mainly with the pic of Damian's ass. And the photo of you and him together is uber-cute!!!

Welcome back!! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ May 4 2007, 11:26 AM)

You did it! biggrin.gif Finally, a fan looks better than Damian in a picture!! biggrin.gif I knew it would be you!

Hi Jennifer - welcome back!
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ May 4 2007, 08:26 AM)

Jen, is it normal if I trembled the words "OMG" when I saw this picture? ph34r.gif biggrin.gif

And Welcome back! You look super awesome in your pics cool.gif
  • Video Dos: "Get Well, Tim!"

Timmy (and I believe Andy) were sick that night, and Damian made it especially clear. biggrin.gif Also part of "A Good Idea at the Time" is there as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHip5kvRVOA
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 4 2007, 09:51 AM)
    Miss T, you have just made me immensely happy. Mainly with the pic of Damian's ass. And the photo of you and him together is uber-cute!!!

Welcome back!! smile.gifsmile.gif

I knew that might put a smile on everyone's face. Glad you like! And thanks for the warm welcome wishes. smile.gif

QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ May 4 2007, 12:02 PM)
    You did it! biggrin.gif Finally, a fan looks better than Damian in a picture!! biggrin.gif I knew it would be you!

Hi Jennifer - welcome back!

Oh whatever, Miss Theresa! Damian will out-look us all.

And HEY! Thanks for calling a few nights later at the Detroit show! It was only a short message before the phone must have cut out, but I am certain I knew which song it was. *grin*

QUOTE (ytel82 @ May 4 2007, 01:35 PM)
    Jen, is it normal if I trembled the words "OMG" when I saw this picture? ph34r.gif biggrin.gif

And Welcome back! You look super awesome in your pics cool.gifsmile.gif

It's quite normal. For future reference, you might not want to stare directly into it. It may blind you.

And it was totally an accident getting that picture. I was attempting another close pic, when he suddenly moved and my camera went off. Happy accident, I say.

Thank you! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ May 4 2007, 01:59 PM)
    It's quite normal. For future reference, you might not want to stare directly into it. It may blind you.

And it was totally an accident getting that picture. I was attempting another close pic, when he suddenly moved and my camera went off. Happy accident, I say.

Thank you! biggrin.gif

I tried looking away, but I'm not that strong sad.gif

tongue.gif
  • [edit]
  • [edit]
  • Sheri, that's so cute!
  • Aww, so awesome. You have such wonderful friends, Sheri tongue.gif
  • Oh! I didn't even make my little write up of the night. Suzanne and Jackie's were so good I didn't feel the need to add anything. Except...

I drove all the way to Illinois by myself, which is an incredible feat since I am quite awful with directions and I rarely leave the backyard on my own. But I got to the college, parked, and waited outside the auditorium for Suzanne, when I was nearly hit by a red van coming down the street. I wasn't paying attention (thinking too hard about how awesome the concert would be) and I stepped out in front without even looking. The van drove on...and stopped right in front of the auditorium, about twenty feet from where we almost collided. It looked like local college kids helping set up the show, and then, LO AND BEHOLD,

3/4 of OK Go stepped out!

Damian, Tim, and Andy all got out from the back of the van, and started unloading their guitars. By this time I was leaning against a pole, trying to look cool while shaking and grinning like an idiot. I didn't do that great of a job though, since I was trying to look nonchalant with my very visible camera hanging around my neck. I'm pretty sure they knew who I was since they kept looking in my general area (probably believing I was there, intentionally, to stalk them before soundcheck, when really I was just waiting for Suzanne to pick me up). With as many times I have shyed around Damian (and Sheri had to push me to get anything accomplished, such as pictures), they may have had an idea that I was at least "that girl who is always with Sheri." wink.gif

No way I was going to take pictures, though. They looked like they had a long trip from Chicago and I didn't want to potentially piss them off by taking not-so-discreet photos of them unloading (although Damian looked adorable in his plaid coat).

Anyway, I thought that might have been an interesting story, that I was nearly run-over by OK Go. I'll have the rest of the videos uploaded sometime soon!
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ May 11 2007, 10:44 AM)
    Anyway, I thought that might have been an interesting story, that I was nearly run-over by OK Go. I'll have the rest of the videos uploaded sometime soon!

Wow, that is an interesting story! But be careful - we don't want you getting hit by any cars (even if it does mean potential mouth to mouth from Damian). rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ May 11 2007, 12:21 PM)
    Wow, that is an interesting story! But be careful - we don't want you getting hit by any cars (even if it does mean potential mouth to mouth from Damian). rolleyes.gif

I think I just fainted from happiness for the first time ever.

Let's play "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" but substitute Damian mouth for the candy.

Would you get hit by a speeding van?

ABSOLUTELY.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ May 11 2007, 03:42 PM)
    I think I just fainted from happiness for the first time ever.

Let's play "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" but substitute Damian mouth for the candy.

Would you get hit by a speeding van?

ABSOLUTELY.

Incidentally I was once hit by a car. Clearly, I didn't come out of it horribly disfigured or anything...

And that's all I'm going to say about that.
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ May 11 2007, 09:44 AM)
    The van drove on...and stopped right in front of the auditorium, about twenty feet from where we almost collided. It looked like local college kids helping set up the show, and then, LO AND BEHOLD,

3/4 of OK Go stepped out!

Holy crap!

"that girl who is always with Sheri." wink.gif
    Right, like you're not memorable on your own, Miss "I've Been Kulashed"

QUOTE (DJRose @ May 11 2007, 01:21 PM)
    (even if it does mean potential mouth to mouth from Damian).

laugh.gif

QUOTE (toiletdog @ May 11 2007, 02:42 PM)

laugh.gif

QUOTE (DJRose @ May 11 2007, 03:03 PM)
    Incidentally I was once hit by a car. Clearly, I didn't come out of it horribly disfigured or anything...

And that's all I'm going to say about that.

Yikes! blink.gif unsure.gif Glad you're okay!

(Glad you're both okay, ladies!)