In this Discussion

OK Go quotes

edited November -1 in OK Go
i've looked if there is an already existing topic but i've found none so i thought i should start it ...

I read loads of funny quotes of the band in loads of signatures and i thought it would be cool to just collect any funny, wise or otherwise interewsting quotes of them here...?

'to play you need four things' - Damian
'not breathing can cause you to die' -Damian
'girls dig dentists.... they way i give it to you freaky... yeah, you know what i mean...' -Tim
'Look, treadmills!' - Damian
i can't remember a lot right now, but i guess you do...?

Comments

• "and if wanting ever taught you anything, it's wanting more.
    (and more and more and more...)"

and

Mayo, don't you know... "a P.O. needs a dollar amount!"
  • the one from my sig!!!!!!!!
    "Did you just say 'take your pants off?' I'm starting to wonder what we mean to you people. I mean, I know we're those assholes from the treadmill video, but I didn't think we were strippers." -Damian
  • "Um. You should know that I smell REALLY bad right now."
  • The one in my sig:

Well I would, but I'm in my pajamas, and I don't have any shoes on and... I realy don't want to get my socks wet... -Andy
  • The difficulty is in the backstroke... words to live by - Damian
  • Damian is the Chuck D and I'm the Flava Fav ~ Tim Nordwind

Kicking Harvard ass and taking names ~Rusty Ross
  • I love this quote:

"Dan, cue New York." -Damian

Loveness
  • My favorite one from Tim was when they where playing for the local radio station at a win only contest and Tim asks every one. " So you guys are the contest winners" so everyone yells yeah!! Tim responds with " Aren't we a prize" The grin on his face was priceless too.
  • Tim: "You know who made this stroganoff so back the f*ck up...Da-mi-an, Da-mi-an."
  • "I've also been told that people in Northern Sweden hardly speak to conserve energy because it gets so cold. I wish Damian was from Northern Sweden." --Tim
  • QUOTE (mumblo @ May 10 2007, 04:40 PM)
    "I've also been told that people in Northern Sweden hardly speak to conserve energy because it gets so cold. I wish Damian was from Northern Sweden." --Tim

haha. sorry i just found that really funny! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (mumblo @ May 10 2007, 01:40 PM)
    "I've also been told that people in Northern Sweden hardly speak to conserve energy because it gets so cold. I wish Damian was from Northern Sweden." --Tim

Hahaha that's great. Where is that from?

Here are a few random ones:

"A ndy Ross is our own personal monster human." --Damian

"Beat the fuckers." --Damian

"Hey I heard that magic…is the spirit of illusion." --Tim
  • "I tried to teach these mother fuckers dreidle dreidle but they wouldn't do it..." - Tim

"... This is an all-ages show, love." - Damian

and of course: "Duble bas kager" - Damian

@Mixtape: Hahaha, he said that to me too. Stinky, stinky boy.
  • "Your snack selection is more than disappointing!" - truth in snacking

"I take my work pretty seriously. So if Darren is going to come in. He should knock or something. My privacy is really important to me." - the Konopka
  • "I feel really naked without my tie..." - Damian Kulash

"I don't remember what this song's called, but it's about some stuff" - Damian Kulash

"Right after this, I'm goin' to the BATHROOM, girl!! Uh! Potty time!!" - Tim Norwdwind
  • "this next song is for our new single that has a new video, not the first one, the wallpaper one. so you should all check it out. and i mean, you all know we make the best fuckin videos..."-damian

damian: tim's from michigan you guys...
    tim: yeah, i'm from kalamazoo...
    everyone: WOO!
    tim: yeah... anyone here from kalamazoo?
    girl in front: WOO!
    tim: liar.
  • All Damian:

"I'M GOIN' GET A BAG OF CHIPS!"

"I'm so sorry I smacked you in the face like that!" - from the middle of a crowd

"When we make secret plans, we hide them from you because we're assholes."

"And you know, aside from that gigantic shot of Jameson, I’m sober. You guys are actually, like, people-coloured. Which is nice, because last time I was it here, it was like a bunch of mean robots in the crowd, 'I’m gonna’ fucking kill him!'"

"Thank you, France, for giving us Daft Punk."

Two of my favourites ever:

"I do, however, feel strongly that we should all be involved in the process of choosing our leaders, even if it is on a lesser-of-two-evils basis. If we extract ourselves from the system, due to apathy or dissatisfaction, we give our consent to the status quo."

"And then I just realized that I had to decide to be poor for a long time and just do what I wanted to do. It’s the kind of thing your parents should tell you not to do and your friends should tell you to do, you know? So I’ll side with your friends on this one."
  • "BONKALIST!!!"
    -Damian
  • Dietpepsidrunk reminded me about this little gem, therefore I am directly quoting her, directly quoting Damian. Get it?:

"There is no 'try', there is only 'do'." ~ Damian Kulash (channeling Yoda)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 14 2007, 01:05 AM)
    Dietpepsidrunk reminded me about this little gem, therefore I am directly quoting her, directly quoting Damian. Get it?:

"There is no 'try', there is only 'do'." ~ Damian Kulash (channeling Yoda)

"Yoda! Not 'yoga'!" - Damian