In this Discussion

Ok Go avas and sigs

Comments

• Here's one of my favorite Tim moves
  • LOL hop, hop, hop

• QUOTE (Kareh @ May 10 2007, 04:35 AM)
    Hmm, is this it? This is the best I could make it look; it's such a short, short clip! And kinda dark and at a strange angle. I repeated it backwards so you can tell what's happening.
    (attachment)

Yes, that's it! I had this mental image of it just being him doing a butt wiggle, but as I don't really know how to do these things properly I have NO eye for them.

And I LOVE the Hop Hop Hop one!
  • I've already stolen the 'Hop, hop, hop' for my avatar! Thanks, Karen!

P.S. Sally, I've put several of yours on my MySpace. I'm so proud I figured out how!
  • The things I notice when I go slowly, frame-by-frame. This is my desktop pic right now. Heee.

• QUOTE (Kareh @ May 10 2007, 04:55 AM)
    Here's one of my favorite Tim moves

so amazing. seriously.
  • 1. these are freaking AMAZING!
    QUOTE (Kareh @ May 10 2007, 04:55 AM)

2. haha yes. i love this!
  • I'm having way too much fun with this.
    I love Dan in this one so here are three:

image image image
  • I think my heart actually stopped beating for a second there, watching those Don't Ask Me ones. That's what i was gonna ask for as well... Ahhhhhh. At the risk of sounding hideously fangirlish - OH THE MOTHERFUCKING HOTNESS!!!! wub.gif

I don't think i could possibly chose one. Would it be alright if I maybe put a few on my myspace?
    And have we figured out how us Mac-ers to it?

You are amazing. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ May 10 2007, 06:28 AM)

I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!
  • QUOTE (dietpepsidrunk @ May 10 2007, 02:03 PM)
    I've already stolen the 'Hop, hop, hop' for my avatar! Thanks, Karen!

I think I burned 400 calories just making it.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 10 2007, 12:10 AM)
    Tabatha, you are gifted. I'd still like to see you do Dr. Tim the dentist. It might make my dancing siggie jealous, but you're too good at this not to ask. Maybe the part where he's got instruments in the girl's mouth. (My teacher will not let us call them "tools" he insists they're "instruments.") The part of the vid where Tim says "just kidding it's a joke" and he's moving the tools around? I dunno. Just want to see what you might be able to do with it. There's not a lot going on in that vid visually, but I'm just curious.

aaaw, thank you! You're so sweet! I'm not nearly as good as my friend that I told you about. I can't tell you how brilliant she is- and I mean brilliant in every sense of the word. She's been playing with computer graphics since she was a kid. She can do masking and layering like nobody's business, and she knows how to mesh skin tones perfectly. She can make the most terrific things- watch out when she's mad at you, cuz the first thing she'll do is photoshop you in an embarrassing position that looks perfectly real. If I could tell the stories of things she's done... Everything she makes is seamless; she could work for the Daily Show and do their photoshopping of Bush. Even little things like avatars have special effects when she makes them. I wanna ask her to do some Ok Go stuff so badly, but she doesn't like Ok Go. (I realize as I write this that all my friends are huge nerds)

But anyway, if she's in a good mood I'll ask her to help me make a Dr. Tim thing for you, Tempe, or at least ask her for ideas. If not, lol, I'll try to come up with something worthy of you, Tempe the Awesome. I imagine that in your future dental office, you'll have posters of Dr.Tim in all the patients' rooms. You should sooo be the official Ok Go dentist, Tempe!

And btw, Karen, your work is cool too! Can't wait to see more work in the thread. There are, like, no still banners here yet. (I better stop writing before I launch into a description of the gorgeous still banners my friend makes)

@Alice- if you want, we can post the URL's to make it easier on a Mac.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 10 2007, 09:50 AM)
    I think my heart actually stopped beating for a second there, watching those Don't Ask Me ones. That's what i was gonna ask for as well... Ahhhhhh. At the risk of sounding hideously fangirlish - OH THE MOTHERFUCKING HOTNESS!!!! wub.gif

I don't think i could possibly chose one. Would it be alright if I maybe put a few on my myspace?

You are amazing. smile.gif

aahhhhh a fellow mac user!! i'm still dumbfounded at how to successfully do this buuuut, i'm enjoying just looking in the meantime
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ May 10 2007, 01:16 AM)
    gaaaaahhhhh! those new ones from don't ask me are amazing!!! i need to get on my vid timing to put in a request ... you're seriously amazinggggg smile.gif
    p.s does ANYONE have a still or something from the 'behind the treadmills' vid where andy is wearing the headband? if you do, and you share i'd seriously love you forever

Sure, I can get that for you. I think he isn't doing anything though, just talking and showing his injury, so I'll probly make it a still.
  • p.s i just watchhed the do what you want video, the wallpaper version, and the part i like starts at 1:08 and ends around 1:10... damian's dancing all groovy with his guitar... anyone?

aaaaand i'm going to have to teach myself how to make them myself so i don't seem like such a beggar
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ May 10 2007, 10:55 AM)
    Sure, I can get that for you. I think he isn't doing anything though, just talking and showing his injury, so I'll probly make it a still.

yes yes, anything is wonderful. kareh hooked me up, but more are welcomed! i seriously died laughing when i saw it, and it just makes me love him more (excuse the creepy obsessive sounding things i say)
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ May 10 2007, 10:56 AM)
    p.s i just watchhed the do what you want video, the wallpaper version, and the part i like starts at 1:08 and ends around 1:10... damian's dancing all groovy with his guitar... anyone?
    aaaaand i'm going to have to teach myself how to make them myself so i don't seem like such a beggar

Don't call yourself a beggar! Dude, I wouldn't make 1000 of these if I just wanted one for myself!
    Katieyellow is cool and nobody is allowed to call her a beggar, not even herself smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 10 2007, 09:50 AM)

Allie, one of my computers is a mac, and you should be able to hold down the option button and click to get a drop down menu (or it might be open apple, I don't remember and I'm on my work PC so I can't check for you). Play around with it. You're looking for an option that says "Copy image location" or "Properties". If you get the "copy image location" then the URL is on your clipboard and you'll just need to paste it into the html code (just like using the button on here that inserts photos for you) and if you get properties copy the URL and follow the above directions.

Let me know if you need more help!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ May 9 2007, 09:03 PM)
    You gave me a tough job- the sexiness was too much for me. I very nearly peed in my pants while making these. WHY IS HE SO DAMN HOT? I'm sorry, but watching this video 50 times in a row to make these almost killed me. hahaha, thank you for this experience.

You think MY job is easy? Now I have to stare endlessly at this signature for hours and hours instead of doing the 147 billion other things I have to accomplish before sundown. But I just....can't.....stop.....watching it!

I bow to you and your OK Go avatar-making goodness. Thank you!
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ May 10 2007, 05:55 PM)

GOD. so lovely! lol!! He looks like squid :P but it's really cute<3

QUOTE (Kareh @ May 10 2007, 09:21 PM)
    The things I notice when I go slowly, frame-by-frame. This is my desktop pic right now. Heee.

wow, it's true that Tim can levitate...lol!