In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• QUOTE (DJRose @ May 15 2007, 03:26 PM)
    What's a meebo room? Does this mean I'm old?

No. I'm 15 and I have no clue what this is? huh.gif
  • lol sorry. Meebo is like this online messaging thing if you don't have msn or your messenger on the computer, you just go to that site... and i was on it for the first time in ages and its all jazzed up now with options to go to differenet rooms. and one that was being advertised on the button at the bottom was the okgo room. I guess its just like a chat room.
  • I am on meebo like 24/7 (cuz that's how I survive university library computers)-- I am def'ly going to go to that room. thank you so much!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ May 16 2007, 06:29 AM)
    I am on meebo like 24/7 (cuz that's how I survive university library computers)-- I am def'ly going to go to that room. thank you so much!

I went to it yesterday but nobody was talking, and some of the userpics... scared me off. (Some were really bizarre).

I don't think I was actually logged into it, but I could see the chat room.
  • I'm not sure if these pictures were already posted here or on one of the fansites. After a while, a lot of these start to look the same to me.

http://www.mtv.com/photos/?fid=1539492&view=thumb
  • i hadn't seen some of those before... smile.gif

i'm particularly fond of this one:

mostly b/c of andy's face... and the fact that dan is fixing his shoe
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ May 17 2007, 03:28 PM)
    I'm not sure if these pictures were already posted here or on one of the fansites. After a while, a lot of these start to look the same to me.

As hot as Damian is in his pictures, this has gotta be my favorite ^^

Suavity, personified. wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ May 17 2007, 01:14 PM)
    As hot as Damian is in his pictures, this has gotta be my favorite ^^

Suavity, personified. wub.gif

TOTALLY agreed! Lord Boss of Hogg strikes again!
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ May 17 2007, 09:28 AM)
    I'm not sure if these pictures were already posted here or on one of the fansites. After a while, a lot of these start to look the same to me.

i love this one!

they're all so cute! i wanna hug them happy.gif

say AAAH!!!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ May 17 2007, 02:45 PM)
    i hadn't seen some of those before... smile.gif
    i'm particularly fond of this one:
    mostly b/c of andy's face... and the fact that dan is fixing his shoe

Wow I'd never noticed his face before! That's so cute. laugh.gif
  • Wow, good job Dan! He fixes that shoe and it's not even noticeable. What showmanship! tongue.gif
  • Didn't Andy step on Dan's shoe? Correct me if I'm wrong. I thought I read/heard it somewhere.
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ May 18 2007, 06:44 PM)
    Didn't Andy step on Dan's shoe? Correct me if I'm wrong. I thought I read/heard it somewhere.

you're right, rocksugar!
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ May 18 2007, 06:44 PM)
    Didn't Andy step on Dan's shoe? Correct me if I'm wrong. I thought I read/heard it somewhere.

Yea. I think it was in an interview recently. Also, he told us about it in person, in Hamburg last September.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ May 17 2007, 10:28 AM)

ooh, these are pretty! The one of Dan looks very handsome!
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ May 18 2007, 12:44 PM)

hahahah yes he did wink.gif silly andy

and i think they all looked nice in those studio photos smile.gif eeee
  • ok, I went to the "Official Ok Go Meebo room" and there were a lot of ppl there, but they were mostly 14 yrs old (or so they claimed) and none of them had ever heard of the JC...needless to say, there was no Ok Go discussion. Maybe I went at a bad time or something, but it didn't seem like an Ok Go fan hotspot sad.gif
  • i found this one on Last.fm on OK Go's page.
  • ahh yeah there's a whole series of these pics somewhere on the net, the guys were posing with different people...I forgot where I saw them but I downloaded all of them....
  • QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ May 6 2007, 03:01 PM)
    melissa!!!!!!! where are youuuu

hey its an older pic and no red pants but you get to see Damians backside....

WHERE?!! WHERE IS THIS MELTY SHIRT!!?!