13»

Comments

• no, i dont know where i would get some, but i want some with skulls on them

like these?
  • not quite... but those are neat
  • hmm, socks are good at covering feet.
  • i have no socks on.
    my feet are cold.
    but i painted my toe nails so im so torn.
  • i hate feet!
    discusting things!

ew.
  • So, which is better - sockless or undie-less? Personally, I could go sockless and not get grossed out, but commando makes me a little squeamish. I mean , I've stepped in gum. It's the underwear equivalent of the soccer mom arm - completely inneffective, but a knee-jerk safety precaution anyway. Lets say one sits in just a LITTLE bit of something, they're still okay. It's like when the car stops really suddenly, but you're in a parking lot. The arm still kinda works.
  • im not willing to go sockless, but i probably will go comando tomorrow... cant be bothered to do laundry
  • hmm..

yehh umm, im going to have to go ahead and pretend i dont know you for the day. mm hmmm
    nah, you do what you wish with your crotchal area.
  • I'd go sock-less before undie-less any day, socks suffocate my feet, so that's no good. Undie-less is only acceptable if you can't find any clean ones, or you just wanna feel the breeze... and I've always thought breeze was good, so one way or the other, I need my cotton up therez.
  • well I'm wearing flats that aren't made to be worn with socks, so does that mean that I'm pro comando....? rolleyes.gif
  • is it better to go commando, or wear the same underwear for a week?
  • Go commando.

I don't think I have worn underwear in about 4 years, it just uncomfortable to.

Hell I don't even think I own any.
  • respect.
  • I agree w/ meli, and yet, the lad joe makes an interesting point laugh.gif
  • if i didnt have interesting underwear i wouldnt wear any.
  • Fair do's, Joe

I wouldn't bother if I didn't have my paisley underwear biggrin.gif