In this Discussion

the forum is back!

Comments

• ahhh! i can't vote on these sucky school computers! I can only flood the message board, and I will do so!
  • Um. I was just going by the screencap Katy posted in the 'Insanity' thread. Are they not number 4?
  • there is an insanity thread?
  • At the JC, yes..
  • ohhh ! BARF! what is ok go at?

I don't think that means they're number four, though. I made it to point out that it's just fucking insane that they're on there with like, JT and Christina and, ewwwwwww, Paris Hilton.
  • It doesn't mean they're number 4, it's all in random order. The fire symbols and stuff are what you want to judge by.
  • so how do we know what order its in? i've been trying to beat cassie for ages....
  • We won't know until Saturday morning.
  • Yeah it's definitely not in order, the positions are the same all week.

VOTE OR DIE! haha
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Aug 2 2006, 10:54 AM)
    Yeah it's definitely not in order, the positions are the same all week.

VOTE OR DIE! haha

OK, since they have a flame symbol, that means they're getting a shit load of votes. So, that also means they'll be in the top of the countdown, right?
  • yay! board is back...
  • Oh dear forum, where have you been!?! I expected that stupid ISP error thing to pop up but finally, you're back! (Why am I talking like the board is a person? lol)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 31 2007, 12:02 AM)
    Oh dear forum, where have you been!?! I expected that stupid ISP error thing to pop up but finally, you're back! (Why am I talking like the board is a person? lol)

hehe, it is a person- it's our....um...mommy

This board is the only way I can get through my homework now, seriously. I have stuff due tomorrow and I just couldn't do anything until the forum was back. It's like coffee only better!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ May 30 2007, 09:08 PM)
    This board is the only way I can get through my homework now, seriously. I have stuff due tomorrow and I just couldn't do anything until the forum was back. It's like coffee only better!

hahahahah
    totally!

ah how i missed you so board! i feel so incomplete without you!
    everyday i ask myself, what have i done to make you leave me?! but alas, you have returned. oh board i love you.

wow don't ask where that came from.
  • this place is the only thing that keeps me sane during school laugh.gif
  • dear god it was gone for too long. it helped me get through my lame work days for awhile then poof. gone. soooo glad its back smile.gif
  • everytime i saw that IPS error thing my heart sunk

thank goodness you're back board!! i missed you like a fat kid misses cake huh.gif
    awwwww wub.gif
  • What happened to it?
  • the database ate its self again

it does it every few months or so