In this Discussion

shut up and kiss me

Comments

• All you need is love!
  • that depends... first off... is this someone you like? and second, have they given compliments that don't surround how smart you are?
  • they should make okgo dating places
    like places u meet ppl who like okgo
    that arent online
    or maybe its really late and i sound stupid lol
  • I haven't read everything in this thread, but I'm pretty sure I'm deviating from the norm right now by saying I'm ridiculously in love with my boyfriend. Of course, I'm younger then a lot of you, so it's probably silly fleeting teenage love..but it's wonderful all the same.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ May 27 2007, 04:06 AM)
    they should make okgo dating places

When I first read that, I thought you were suggesting that we date OK Go members
    I thought it was the greatest idea EVER. But no. tongue.gif
  • Could you imagine if the JC put out a challenge and the reward was to spend an entire evening with a member of OK Go? Oh, that would be insane. Alas, I don't see our boys pimping themselves off anytime soon.
  • ^^ If they ever do, could I please be the master pimp?
    I want the hat... rolleyes.gif
  • I have decided that if they won't do it, I will whore myself out for the sake of...

actually I can't think of a decent reason, but I will do it none the less. cool.gif

I only have two prerequisites:

1. you have to be legal

2. I was only kidding I don't care if your legal, or not.
  • hahahahhah me too me too! wink.gif

i have a big ridiculous crush on a new boy. thank. god.
  • so i've now become paranoid that damian-like-guy has somehow found out about my fascination with his damian-ness. lol almost everytime i sneak a look across the room he's already watching me.
    but how does he know!!?! you're the only people i've told and i haven't even mentioned his name... creepy

not that it's bad that he's looking it's just unsettling and makes it difficult for me to be surreptitious in my perving

they should make okgo dating places
    like places u meet ppl who like okgo
    that arent online
    or maybe its really late and i sound stupid lol
    some friends of mine came up to me after lunch today to inform me that a guy was listening to ok go. i told them we will soon be wed. only problem is he's openly gay. but i'm sure we can overcome that minor detail for the love of ok go.
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jun 1 2007, 02:27 AM)
    some friends of mine came up to me after lunch today to inform me that a guy was listening to ok go. i told them we will soon be wed. only problem is he's openly gay. but i'm sure we can overcome that minor detail for the love of ok go.

Hahahahaha.
  • ok so this is weird
    yesterday at the mall we stopped at Starbucks and there was this super cute guy wub.gif working there and at the mall i kept wanting to go back to the Starbucks the whole time I was at the mall and then last night I had a dream about him..
    I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM

i think i need serious help
  • yay katie new boy!

oh theresa its okay that happens to me too.. well maybe not dream of the dude, but that could happen too cuz i have some crazy dreams! but i do think about random people i don't know but think are awesome so its okay..
    or maybe we're both crazy? sleep.gif haha whatever we're cool!
  • lol
    maybe just boy crazy. wacko.gif

mannn. i want to go to Starbucks like riiight nowwwwwwww

wub.gif
    he was sooooo cute. happy.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jun 2 2007, 01:26 PM)
    yay katie new boy!

oh theresa its okay that happens to me too.. well maybe not dream of the dude, but that could happen too cuz i have some crazy dreams! but i do think about random people i don't know but think are awesome so its okay..
    or maybe we're both crazy? sleep.gif haha whatever we're cool!

no, you aren't crazy. i'm here to say i do the same thing....

and yes. i'm excited about this one. wub.gif
  • oh katie i'm developing a freakin crush on a boy too..
    but unlike you, i'm not excited about it at all.
  • ^^aw why aren't you excited ambie??

it's become apparent to me that i am beginning to "crush" on previously mentioned damian boy.

how does he get cuter everytime i see him!?
    and i really like his hair.
    when my friend and i went through our school photos for this year we rated every single boys hair, he won.

QUOTE (xxhot-shot-sugarxx @ Jun 3 2007, 02:49 AM)
    ok so this is weird
    yesterday at the mall we stopped at Starbucks and there was this super cute guy wub.gif working there and at the mall i kept wanting to go back to the Starbucks the whole time I was at the mall and then last night I had a dream about him..
    I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM

i think i need serious help

about twice a week i go to gloria jeans with my friends before school and i only just noticed how adorable one of the guys that works there is. usually he's hiding behind the coffee-maker-grindy thing but he was on register the other day and whoah! haha i have a feeling i'll be going to be getting coffee a lot more now
  • hehe i might go on a date some time soon ^^
    its been a looooong time since ive been on a date
  • ooo la la!! i haven't been on a real date in a long time either... smile.gif

and why aren't you excited ms. amber?