In this Discussion

Complaints Thread

Comments

• Pssh, only Scott Niedermayer's, and that's just because it made him look like Fred Penner.
  • fine then I'll complain that The sens all didn't have Niedermayer like crazy beards. I think i saw someone with a goatee! thats not a playoff beard dammnit!
  • Probably Vermette. Those silly French-Canadiens.

Edit: For the record, my darling husband Mike Fisher maintained a badass beard right till the end.
  • i asked one of my closest friend at the moment, to abstain from sex till she was older.
    and she promised, and we would talk about how we didnt believe in sex at our age,
    but i found out today that shes been lying to me and has been fucking her boyfriend who also happens to be somewhat my friend.
    and she also lied and said that my closest friend has been doin it too, and i made her promise too.
    im pissed..
    but u kno what.
    i dont care what she does anymore
    is she had no regard for me i have none for her.
  • I'M NOT GOING TO GET TO SEE SEBASTIEN GRAINGER!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOO! *cries* NO ONE UNDERSTANDS ME!!!!
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Jun 8 2007, 12:50 AM)
    i asked one of my closest friend at the moment, to abstain from sex till she was older.
    and she promised, and we would talk about how we didnt believe in sex at our age,
    but i found out today that shes been lying to me and has been fucking her boyfriend who also happens to be somewhat my friend.
    and she also lied and said that my closest friend has been doin it too, and i made her promise too.
    im pissed..
    but u kno what.
    i dont care what she does anymore
    is she had no regard for me i have none for her.

I have a feeling that it's not that she doesn't respect you. It's just a really hard promise to make.

She probably didn't want to hurt your feelings and instead chose to lie, it being easier.

It's also hard to stop and think about the consquences in the heat of the moment. I really doubt she was actively trying to hurt you.

It's a difficult situation, and I hope everything works out for you guys. <3
  • yes but why did she have to lie about my other friend, who ive known longer than anyone, having sex.
  • Again, it sounds like they didn't want to hurt you. If you made them promise not to have sex, they both know how strongly you feel about the subject, just giving them more incentive to lie about it. Was it the right choice? Definitely not, and you're more than allowed to feel hurt. However, it sounds like they were trying to protect you or at least avoid confrontation. You would have been upset if they told you the truth, I assume (though maybe not as mad as you are now), so they were just trying to avoid you being angry.

You have every right to be upset, but also remember how difficult a promise it is not to have sex. You said one of your friends at least was sleeping with her boyfriend. It's not like she was out having random sex with near-strangers. People will have sex. I have friends who started sleeping with people when they were 14 or 15. Do they realize that they may have been a little immature for such a step? Yes. However, they don't regret it because it was their decision to make.

I really do hope everything works out sweetie.
  • It took me almost a YEAR to remember the password I use for the Ok Go forum. That was THE worst year of my life- being away from the Ok Go forum.

I also burnt my waffle this morning.

Yesterday, I stepped on a TEEENY little piece of glass, or something, and it now resides in my foot, unseen, but felt all too well.
  • one of my roommates, who has grown to be a great, great friend of mine is probably in one of the THE most unhealthy relationships... but here's what sucks... i ADORE her boyfriend... not in the way like, i have a crush on him or would date him but when he hangs out with us he's GREAT he's so funny and wonderful and when she comes home crying, like she did tonight i'm like WTF is he doing?! i can't see it or figure it out.. but i see her crying or upset more than i see her happy with him...

dang that sucks.

girlinthedark (sorry i don't know your name!!!) i'm sorry about the current situation you've been put into... but i have to agree wholeheartedly with tonetoile.... i doubt that your friends have intentionally tried to hurt you... that would obviously not be a friend... but they are trying to protect you, in a way...

iiiiii don't know. i'm just bummed you're put in this position sad.gif
  • today my brother and i got into a fist fight.
    hes much bigger than i and alot stupider.
    my parents just stood there and watched.
    they didnt say stop.
    they didnt punish anyone, besides calling me a bitch
    and telling me that as far as they are concerned, i dont exist.
    i did not start this fucking fight.
    i left for the whole day and i didnt plan on coming back this night, but i did.
    im fucking tired of this shit.
  • I'm so sorry hun. Do you have a friend's house you could stay at for a little while, perhaps? It sounds like you need to be out of the house.
  • yea i might do that but it seems to be better for now
  • .... forget i said anything
  • i lost out on a $7500 grant.

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
  • I HATE DRIVING
  • Complaint: I forgot how awesome you guys are and now I feel guilty for depriving myself of all of you... blink.gif

And my stupid dream. I don't know how I'm going to pull it off. All I know is how many people there will be standing at that "finish line" that I'll never reach (because of my lack of self-belief and their constant discouragement) just waiting to make fun of me, rub it in my face, and say, "I told you so."

Why did I have to fall in love with a sport that requires extreme money, extreme youth, and the extreme support of one's family? All I have is extreme dedication to something people around me won't allow me to dream about or be dedicated to. Why did I have to fall in love with a world I can't be part of? And why in the world can't I stop thinking about figure skating?!!

Okay. Thanks for listening.
  • Oh my.
    I think you feel in love with skating because its so graceful. I have respect for anyone who can even skate just a straight line, because it requires a level of grace that I will never have sleep.gif. Dont worry Courtney, every goal requires skill and dedication, and even horrible competition... tongue.gif.
    ... one day you'll become the champion and introduce me to Mr.Browning, and then every thing will be alright cool.gif
  • Aw thanks, Felicia. One day you will be introduced to Mr. Browning.
  • Oh great. Now my oldest sister/one who does not know trust has affected my other sister. Pop culture - and perhaps personal experiences? - have brainwashed both of them into thinking I do inappropriate things online! Please, just because you do it doesn't mean I do. rolleyes.gif