In this Discussion

Chicago 6/12 - 6/14/07

Comments

• QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Jun 18 2007, 12:46 PM)
    My gosh, where were you sitting? Up on stage with them? Thanks for sharing those amazing photos with us!

nah, just a couple feet in front of sheri...

and now....a bit of fun...feel free to add the caption of your choice...

more later...
    j
  • baaaaahahhahahahahhaha. shit.

i got nothin

*literally and maybe as a caption*
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jun 18 2007, 01:01 PM)
    Btw, since my vids aren't working yet and I never gave details on this, all Tim took off during the striptease was his jacket. lol I figure you guys figured that, but just in case I got anyone worked up *coughAlicecough*, I wanted to cool the fires a bit so you won't be let down. laugh.gif

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    How did you know, Sheri??? laugh.gif

Damn Tim and his modesty....
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 18 2007, 07:30 AM)
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    How did you know, Sheri??? laugh.gif

Damn Tim and his modesty....

Kinda far away but blink.gif found these on youtube (in sequence, by the same person, if these are yours, thank you!):

"hot out here"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaP866zEF_0

"Tim, you go take off all your clothes
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvjlMuFt8TI
  • ^^ Hahah thanks, Keaton. Tim's brilliant. He doesn't even need to strip properly, he does what he does with styleee....

Oh and Jackie - those photos are amazing!!! You're really rather fabulous!
  • QUOTE (jackie j @ Jun 18 2007, 07:17 AM)
    and now....a bit of fun...feel free to add the caption of your choice...

Sheri, I wasn't kidding. Adam really stinks!

Is it just me, or does Damian's hair kinda look like the Florence Henderson shag in this photo?
  • eeee, the piccies are soooo awesome!
    thank you so so much for sharing!
  • QUOTE (jackie j @ Jun 18 2007, 08:17 AM)

*super mega happy sigh*
  • I finally got around to reading the entire thread and Sheri really is the Queen of OK Go. Even your posts are amazing because you put in all the little details and Andy is looking at you when you're taking pictures! Okay, I'm done with the Sheri-praising...for now at least. But yeah, it made me miss them so much and I've already been missing them a lot lately. I can't wait until I see them, but it's going to be at festivals and I probably won't get to talk to them at all.

Jackie, your pictures are gorgeous.

Jennifer, your pictures are beautiful too. How did the polaroids turn out?

And, what is going on with Tim's mustache? It kind of looks like he shaved it off, but then it kind of looks like he still has it. Only Old Andy can pull off the molester mustache!
  • Is it just me, or does Damian's hair kinda look like the Florence Henderson shag in this photo?
    [/quote]

why yes, it does, come to think of it!

here's a few more...i'll stop soon, a lot of these are a little similar...

• and a few more here...

last one i think..

aaaaand, i'm spent...

j
    p.s. sorry youtube will not be getting my vids of this - this time 'round...the files are way too big...i may put some on google video later....i'll send some to sheri...she may be able to do something with them....
  • So many things are amazing about this post, Sheri. Thanks for taking the time to write it all up for us (and for yourself, too, if you're like me).

I tried to watch one of the videos, but it wasn't working for me just now, so I can't comment.

My two favorite moments:
    QUOTE (sherib @ Jun 17 2007, 03:12 AM)
    "But you know, I bought it the other night." Pause. "So I had to pay 93 cents for a song I helped write."
    He looks at me, I look at him ... and he goes digging in his pocket.

That's SO FUCKING AWESOME. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (sherib @ Jun 17 2007, 03:12 AM)
    So that's that. It felt like graduation. This past year has been so incredible. The things I've done, the amazing friends I've met--it's been absolutely insanely wonderful. I called Rachel back and we had a really nice talk about it all. I decompressed in the parking lot and went home.

I was talking to Suzanne a few months ago about how it's like all the little daydreams we had about bands when we were younger, the stuff we could only imagine happening as fans when we were growing up idolizing bands, have come to fruition with this band. Crazy.

Thanks, OK Go.

Yes. Yes, yes.
    Thank you, Sheri. I'm sorry I couldn't talk the other night. We must amend that soon.

What wonderful memories you have collected. They know you and they like you, seemingly. I'm so happy that you got to end things (temporarily, till the next tour) on such a great note, with all of them. Wow!!
  • [edit]
  • This thread is pure bliss!
    Thanks for all the pictures and recaps of the shows!

Sheri, you are truly awesome for having the balls to stick around after the show by yourself. AND!...you didn't melt when the guys approached YOU! I almost had a heart attack when you described seeing Andy with his hair all over the place! Man, he's so gorgeous!
  • [edit]
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jun 19 2007, 05:45 PM)
    Thanks, Lety!! smile.gif Gawd, watch the "Good Idea" video NOW for Andygoodness .....

Yesss! Thank you Sheri!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jun 16 2007, 11:12 PM)
    Then he said something about going to Korea--for the life of me, I can't remember how he worded it, but I said something like, "Yeah, hell, I'll go to Korea. Hitchhike." biggrin.gif And he said something about being all about Korea and their "great BEEF." And he said it, like, big and manly explosively: "BEEF." He's looking directly in my eyes and saying "their great BEEF." Plus I had no idea Korea was known for their beef. And I'm giggling my ass off inside, thinking, "He's such a dork!"

ah ha! ha ha! You were probably getting the first official word that they ARE going to be playing in Korea. It only just went up on the Shows page - they are playing July 27th.

Sweet BEEF! dreams smile.gif
  • QUOTE (keaton @ Jun 21 2007, 05:06 PM)
    Sweet BEEF! dreams smile.gif

blink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jun 17 2007, 09:26 AM)
    You can officially be our OK Go queen.

QUOTE (DJRose @ Jun 17 2007, 10:23 AM)
    See Sheri, I told you. Queen. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (ezorvera @ Jun 18 2007, 08:13 PM)
    the Queen of OK Go.

No way. More like Hugely Nerdy Spazzy Maidservant if anything. Queen of OK Go Spazzes.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Jun 19 2007, 05:37 AM)

Sheri - I've just got round to watching these and they are AMAZING. Thank you.
    Your Royal Highness wink.gif
  • Those pictures are amaaaaaaazing! MEOW!