In this Discussion

the strokes

Comments

• aawww!

the other day my friend tried to tell me the strokes are bogans. i wanted to slap her but instead i bombarded her with pics while shouting at her. the next day she came to school and kept telling me all this stuff from their wikipedia pages, like how nikolai was the first to quit smoking to help out fab etc. She is now forgiven.

oh i know! let's post more pics of jules! wub.gif

hehe so stylin
  • yeah..nikolai has lyme disease. (according to his wikipedia page)

:[
  • yeah she told me that too. poor baby!

she thinks they're bogans because of ONE photo she saw YEARS ago in vogue. how rude!
  • seriously! so, did she change her mind about them if she is telling you all this stuff about them?
  • I don't know... she's a walking encyclopedia and addicted to wikipedia so that might have something to do with it. I just don't like people dissin on ma boys, yo! I'm working on her, she'll come around, one way or another...

i love these guys so much!

=)
  • ha, thats odd. i wanna be a walking encyclopedia! sounds fun. smile.gif

i use wikipedia a bunch too! probably not as much though.

THAT PICTURE IS AMAZING! except for the fact that its lacking nikolai and albert..

fab looks very small in this picture...like his shoulders are very narrow compared to the rest of theirs....heh.

unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jun 11 2007, 08:02 AM)
    ^^^ wub.gif

THE PANTS!!
    =D

Oh mine goht!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
    i love that pic...awww, it was one of my first posts on the beautiful ppl thread...memories

dude, is there any sexier band??? I DONT THINK SO!!!!!!

i can't believe ive been away from this thread to sooo long sad.gif
  • i know..i was hoping someone would post soon! they must have felt so abandoned.

^wub.gif

^i swear, nick's a fucking model. wub.gif

^i like the random humping chihuahuas in the back.
  • ^^^
    omg, awwwwwwwwww

wub.gif

my strokes pics: http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/vin...okes/?start=all

i think i posted most of them, but i created a new sub section for them so the direct link was erased. yeah.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jun 20 2007, 06:39 PM)
    ^^^
    omg, awwwwwwwwww

wait! which picture are we "aww-ing" at?
  • ^^ all of it...how can u not?!?!?!?1
  • oh, haha

:]

thanks for the link, by the way.
  • ^^^

biggrin.gif

no prob

there's a julian sub section too. not as many pics, but hey, its julian, heheh.
  • :]

sweeeeeeeet.
  • oh Vinnie!!! your photos are awesome! thank you so much for that link
    heh i was gonna post my favourites but there are too freakin many!! They really are the sexiest band but i also love that they make sweet music. DAMN! they got it all =]

I watched the vid for Reptilia last night and i was feeling the Strokes love so much the only way i could sleep was to send the link on to everyone on msn. I'm not sure if they appreciated it as much as I did :[

aw i love that you guys love the strokes, unlike some walking encyclopedias...
  • heh

ohhh shit. nick looks sooo good in reptilia. wub.gif

edit: fab does not. dry.gif
  • ^^^^awww, i like him in it
    QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jun 21 2007, 08:42 AM)
    oh Vinnie!!! your photos are awesome! thank you so much for that link
    heh i was gonna post my favourites but there are too freakin many!! They really are the sexiest band but i also love that they make sweet music. DAMN! they got it all =]
    I watched the vid for Reptilia last night and i was feeling the Strokes love so much the only way i could sleep was to send the link on to everyone on msn. I'm not sure if they appreciated it as much as I did :[

aw i love that you guys love the strokes, unlike some walking encyclopedias...

awwwww, i do that with my friends. they don't appreciate it.

and yes!!! so fucken sexy!!! ahhhhhh, i've been listening to them more...is this it was such a great cd. they're all great. wub.gif

i feel like its unhealthy to love them this much.....
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jun 22 2007, 02:23 PM)
    ^^^^awww, i like him in it

yeah..i just watched it again...and i've decided fab looks okay, but his hair is almost too big..and i think he needs at least a little facial hair.

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Jun 22 2007, 02:23 PM)
    i feel like its unhealthy to love them this much.....

it is unhealthy to love them as much as we do. it seems like every time i watch reptilia, one and/or both of my eyes get bloodshot.
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Jun 21 2007, 03:42 AM)
    heh i was gonna post my favourites but there are too freakin many!!

do it anyway! i wanna see 'em!