In this Discussion

Damian is Hot!

Comments

• yup hes hot tongue.gif
  • Um... so has anyone noticed how straight his teeth are? It's kind of insane.

Because I'm not a crazy stalker or anything... mellow.gif
  • His teeth are INSANELY straight. I think that's why I like him. Straight teeth for me are like the #1 most attractive feature ever... I love it when he smiles! biggrin.gif
  • that's funny...my daughter is 10 and the first thing she said was, "he has the most beautiful teeth!" Damian is SO COMPLETELY HOT! Those red pants make my mouth water. He appears to have very soft skin and gorgeous hair. I love pretty boys.
  • speaking of damian's red pants,
    you all should know that Old Navy's fall stuff includes RED JEANS!!!!!
    i think they are $34.50.. and i can't seem to find them on oldnavy.com at the moment, but i'll check and post a link when they show up.
  • o wow! i'm gonna need those haha what do they look like?
  • I've been looking for red pants EVERYWHERE!! they're so hard to find and i really need them to complete my OK Go outfit!!

OMG the concerts in just over 2 weeks!!! aahhhhh i'm running out of time!
  • I'm having Damian-obsession lately. I need a support group!! Please PM me!

Let's see that smirk again:

Look at all the colors in this one. Lovely.

From A Fine Tooth from NYE 2005. I just like this, and I've never seen it on the board:

(All the pics are from Flickr.)

And a favorite, from dietpepsidrunk:

Damian, Damian, Damian... rolleyes.gif
  • [quote name='sureeyesawake' date='Jul 23 2007, 08:39 PM' post='129628']
    I'm having Damian-obsession lately. I need a support group!! Please PM me!

I seem to be having the same issue lately.
    *stands up, heart on chest*
    " Hi, my name is hungrylikethewolf and I'm a Damian addict."
  • That second one just killsssss me. Ahh.

So I went picture hunting last night (perfectly healthy)... and here are some that I found to be wonderful.

• Ah! Sherib took that last one at Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, IL, of all places. Here's my favorite of that set. Damian looks so wonderfully mussed. Mmmm. wink.gif
    Hope sheri doesn't mind...
  • Dammit girls, just when I think I'm moving on this thread pops up again. It's just not fair - he's too lovely.
  • Moving on, bah! Look at your signature, darling! wink.gif

I do keep one ugly picture of Damian in my My Pictures folder. Just to remind myself that he's not always, you know, hot.
    *laughs at self*
  • hahah aw you guys are hilarious.
    but yeah seriously though.. those pics are like ZOMG
    *fans self*

oh here you guys they put up the red pants on oldnavy.com
    http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?c...&pid=498616
    basically they have a classic rise and are skinny jeans, but they aren't like the super skinny let's cut off your blood circulation kind.. and uhmm they have a cute design on the butt pocket..
    i think i'm gonna get some smile.gif
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Jul 23 2007, 09:17 PM)
    he's not always, you know, hot.

I do hope that was a failed attempt at a joke, because I don't know if I can RUN to Cincinnati in two hours to correct it...

laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • Oh man. I was just starting to recover and stop thinking about Damian so much, and then you do this to me sad.gif

But Suzanne - that first picture, with the smirk? Ohmyfuckinggod. I love you for that.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jul 24 2007, 06:32 AM)
    Oh man. I was just starting to recover and stop thinking about Damian so much, and then you do this to me sad.gif

See, that's what I was saying. My sig is born of nothing more than laziness. There are definitely the occasional Andy days. But oh, The Kulash. He's so hot he's making me sexist.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 24 2007, 06:19 AM)
    See, that's what I was saying. My sig is born of nothing more than laziness. There are definitely the occasional Andy days. But oh, The Kulash. He's so hot he's making me sexist.

He's like a curry!
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Jul 23 2007, 10:17 PM)
    Moving on, bah! Look at your signature, darling! wink.gif

I do keep one ugly picture of Damian in my My Pictures folder. Just to remind myself that he's not always, you know, hot.
    *laughs at self*

there should be a law against taking photos of people eating...no one is attractive while they are eating
    *swishes listerine in my brain to forget images*
  • good grief. i really have no other words for the serious addition to the photo collection in this thread smile.gif