In this Discussion

You Rock, Dan!

Comments

• Haha, thanks ih7*s!

No fruit basket???
    Oh those poor boys....
    I love Dan laugh.gif
  • i'm definately adding to this thread...and what's with me having to go to page two to find it....

dan....what else can i say....the topic says it all...

enjoy gals....

j

• QUOTE (jackie j @ Jun 18 2007, 10:14 AM)

That one is my favorite, but Damn, Jackie, you got some GORGEOUS pictures of Dan. I'm amazed. I have been FRONT AND CENTER, with no one in front of me, and I've never been lucky enough to get such clear shots of Dan. You must be using a magic camera. Or at least a better one than I use.
  • You know, now would be a good time to iterate that the UFC has been given the opportunity to ask Dan a few questions, and I'm looking for question submssions! Email me at okgounofficialfanclub@gmail.com with the questions you want to ask Dan by July 11th!

(And btw, 7*s - that picture is *gorgeous*)

OK Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, what gives? "Re*iterate" is getting changed to iterate? Is there a blog article explaining that one too?
  • ooo, Dan looks pretty! what a nice pic!

questions for Dan? yay! I'm emailing you right now!
  • o that's awesome!

hmmm...ahhhh i'll try to think of something to ask him!
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Jul 5 2007, 09:42 AM)

That is the hottest, sexiest, most jaw-dropping picture I have ever seen of Dan.

Um, minus the ones I have of us together. laugh.gif

I think we all know who the real hottie of the group is.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 5 2007, 08:48 AM)
    You know, now would be a good time to iterate that the UFC has been given the opportunity to ask Dan a few questions, and I'm looking for question submssions! Email me at okgounofficialfanclub@gmail.com with the questions you want to ask Dan by July 11th!

(And btw, 7*s - that picture is *gorgeous*)

OK Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, what gives? "Re*iterate" is getting changed to iterate? Is there a blog article explaining that one too?

Oooh! He's so nice. I gotta think of questions for Dan!

QUOTE (toiletdog @ Jul 5 2007, 04:10 PM)
    That is the hottest, sexiest, most jaw-dropping picture I have ever seen of Dan.

Ditto. His eyes look so beautiful
  • Rose, can i ask weird questions? tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jul 6 2007, 09:09 PM)
    Rose, can i ask weird questions? tongue.gif

Good question.
  • hehehe, that made me laugh... a little too much biggrin.gif
  • Ooo, ooo! Can the question be dental related?? Gah, now I need to think of a good dentally question.
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Jul 7 2007, 12:09 AM)
    Rose, can i ask weird questions? tongue.gif

I'm open to weird questions, as long as they don't get personal or otherwise inappropriate.

TempeRose, if you would like to ask Dan about his Dental history, go ahead. But I'm crediting you, LOL!
  • Ok im sending you my weird question right now tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 6 2007, 10:13 PM)
    TempeRose, if you would like to ask Dan about his Dental history, go ahead. But I'm crediting you, LOL!

Lol, well, it's certainly not going to be a question regarding flossing because who really flosses? Only dentists floss. This is what Craig Ferguson tells me.

Lol, I've gotta think of a funny dental one though
  • QUOTE (the oh ah bird @ May 14 2005, 09:47 PM)
    And because I couldn't think of anything better, I am the oh ah bird. And now in retrospect I think I meant to write, ooooo aaaahhhh bird. You know. It lays square eggs. -So stupid.

Dan Konopka

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomg
    I just saw this!
    I was looking for photos of Dan, so I went to the early parts of this thread, and ooooooooooooooooooooomg
    I guess he hasn't been on here in a long time (haha, 2 years), but still- the fact that he ever posted, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    I lovers you, Dan!
  • Ok, whilst on my airplane trip back to AZ, I came up with two possible dental questions for Dan. Pick whichever question you like better:

1. Would you rather go bunjee jumping or go to the dentist?

2. Put these things in order of scaryness: snakes, spiders, or dentists? And why?
    ^^ (I like this question much better) wink.gif
  • I thought of some questions; I'll email them to you right away! smile.gif

Also, cheers to 100 posts!
  • We still have about 2 1/2 weeks to go, but Dan will be en route to South Korea then.

Thursday, July 26
    Rock musician Dan Konopka (OK Go) is 33.

I hope he gets a cake like Tim did.