In this Discussion

Wierd Phobias.

1235»

Comments

• i have a weird phobia of hair thats not in contact with the head
  • QUOTE (hungrylikethewolf @ Jul 30 2007, 01:41 AM)
    I have to agree with the clown thing, although as a child I loved BOZO the clown. The video of Damian as a clown is very disturbing. I think that clowns freaked me out because of IT and John Wayne Gacy(serial killer clown). Clown paintings are really creepy too.

I am afraid of rats and mice. I have an irrational fear of being abducted by aliens(this happened after watching Fire in the Sky in a remote country home). I am afraid of loneliness.

OMG I saw a self-portrait that John Wayne Gacy had painted of himself in clown costume!!! that was intense clown evil!! *shudder*

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jul 30 2007, 01:54 AM)
    Clowns are pretty much "the evil"

this is so true!! i'm quite sure they are the spawn of satan... evil in creepy human form

QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Jul 30 2007, 06:57 AM)
    i have a weird phobia of hair thats not in contact with the head

what about hair extensions?? i have "real" human hair ones and they are pretty gross, sometimes when its windy i'll get a bit in my mouth... it's nasty

i've tried but they just won't come out and i have no idea how long they're supposed to last for!
  • I went to PIFAN(it's the international film festival in Puchon, Korea.)to see movies about 2weeks ago.
    One of movies that I saw is 'Phobias' (it's short film made from England)
    In this movie, characters has really wierd phobias.
    scissors phobia, beards phobia, dance phobia, and darkness phobia.
    It was so funny especially 'dance phobia'
    The man who has dance phobia was really scared when he saw dancing people. lol!
    It's very unique and funny movie.

Anyway, I have a fear hights. owww. but I think it's a common phobia.
  • My sister has a fear of the short Disney film Steamboat Willy.

If anyone starts whistling the tune, she freaks out. I don't get it...
  • my sister has a phobia of pocahontas bc she jumped off the couch trying to be like her and she chipped a tooth
  • I have an intense and irrational fear of worms. I have difficulty thinking about them without freaking out. In fact, after posting this I will probably have to take five and calm myself down.

It makes watchin House incredibly difficult for me because of the number of time the answer to an illness has been worms. I haven't eaten ham since the series premier and after that episode in season 3 with the girl who could feel no pain, I spent a good hour sitting in the corner of my room, rocking back and forth crying because that particular episode epitomised the very thing that terrifies me when it comes to worms.

I think it goes back to high school science classes when they taught us about the ones that get inside you and grow and come out of the palms of your hands and the base of your feet... as a result whenever i think about them i dig my nails into the palms of my hands and cover up my feet. Am currently typing with my pointer fingers instead of my usual touch typing.
  • Porcelain dolls. Fucking. Scary. I swear they're alive.

Mega religious people. I'm actually just afraid of the fact that so many people believe absolute bullshit.
  • DIAL TONES.

I shit you not. The longer they last, the creepier they are. Luckily, in this day and age cellphones are priority over land lines, but I don't even want to think about someone calling me on one of those old, decrepid rotary phones, and when I pick up, the line is dead. *shudder*
  • Roaches... I really have roachphobia (I don't like other types of insects a lot either...specially when they can move quickly, jump, fly... I even have troubles with butterflies sad.gif ). It's really sad cause I adore animals, even reptiles, crustaceans and amphibians but I just can't deal with insects. I'm even afraid of plastic toy tarantulas. rolleyes.gif

Rosa
  • The telephone. I HATE talking on the phone no matter who it is. I will email, text or find them in person over talking on the phone.I dunno why. I'm a girl I should love talking on the phone, but it scares the crap out of me. I only answer the phone in emergencies, if its my family calling(only sometimes) or if the person keeps calling me and won't leave a message. I hate the phone. Its very scary.

• I've got a fear of hair
    It's fine when it's on your head
    but as soon as it falls on to me I will freak out

I don't like looking people n the eye, it makes me uncomfortable
    you ahave to be a certain distance from me when I talk
    I'm always worried my breath smells terrible

I hate spiders.
    I run and scream from them.

Medical smells.
    I faint whenever I can smell a doctors office or something
    (my brother got teeth pulled and crap, and the smell there made me faint, plus when I got my needle, I fainted)

the dark
    Depends where I am.
    But I hate the dark.
    I hate when people stare at a certain spot on my face
    it makes me feel as though there is something there that shouldn't be.

chipping/breaking teeth

sick people
    (if you are sick, I will stay a good distance from you, when you say you FEEL sick, my stomach will drop)

Spit.
    I HATE spit.
    The smell of it makes me gag (I dunno, it has a certain smell to me)
    the look of it
    and when people make like a stream of it, then suck it back into their mouth
    when they make horking noises.

When i am alone, every little sound will scare me.

when I was really little, I was terrified my parents would die/get divorced, and I would cry myself to sleep almost every night worrying that the next morning I would wake up, and one of my parents wouldn't be there.