In this Discussion

Tim

Comments

• and im gunna be super jealous until i do, tim is my favorite to lol i hope its something of his haha, but knowing me id get carried away and like drive off with there van or something haah
  • hahaha, you're too funny!

o well if you were at the show, i would have definately given you one of Tim's guitar pics! since you love him so much!
  • haha you are way to awesome, haha if you would have given it to me i'd passed out haha
  • why thank you!

o no, we wouldn't want that! well at least you'd get the pic! haha
  • haha yeah or id get it from you and scream my face off and make the whole place go silent and everone stares at me lol
  • hahahah that also wouldn't be good, but o well!
  • thats true lol
  • I am loving these new pics (from OK Go's flickr page).

• haha omg im laughing sooo hard im like crying these are UH-MAZING!! omg im like still laughing my favorite it the monkey one, these pictures make me love him even more!
  • oh god, i love all of those!

ekk! the first one rules the hardest though...
  • im gunna be honest these are the most amazingest pictures ive ever seen in my life, i cant stop looking at them and laughing
  • QUOTE (oknat @ Aug 2 2007, 01:13 PM)

OMG, how cute!
    LOVE it! XD
  • ooo, looks like the Damester took those!
    That's just so cute to picture- Damian: "Tim! Timmy! Stand over there; I'll take your picture."
    Tim:[makes a funny face]
    Damian: HAHAHA!

I have to say, Damian is a really good photographer- I'm surprised, even tho I shouldn't be
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 2 2007, 12:29 AM)
    That's just so cute to picture- Damian: "Tim! Timmy! Stand over there; I'll take your picture."
    Tim:[makes a funny face]
    Damian: HAHAHA!

haha i can see that being exactly how it went lol
  • O MAN! i love those pictures!

Tim is too funny!
  • Those pictures are so good.

The one with the chimp is an odd coincidence because today I was just trying to covince my mom into letting me get a chimpanzee, until I read that they can grow to be 7 times stronger than humans...
    (got this picture from the okgocentral.com board)

is it just me or is tim turning into a stick??
  • ^^ EAT A SANDWICH TIMMY!

That monkey one is brilliant! I love the expression on his face. Pure genius.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 1 2007, 11:07 PM)
    (got this picture from the okgocentral.com board)

For a *split* second, I thought Damian was sitting in a pair of boxers.

Then I remembered the "short suit." (grin)

Timmy and I are going to see French films together. Ooo, la la.
  • ohh I love that picture, damian is so cute in shorts!! and dan wearing a pair of converse ^^