• ^^^ Ohhh wow.

I found this on Flickr...
    Sweaty... smile.gif

Cheers to 200 posts!
  • QUOTE (uhoo @ Aug 2 2007, 12:15 AM)

Oh Gosh! I was there! Those are fabulous pictures! <3 <3 <3
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 2 2007, 01:48 PM)
    Oh Gosh! I was there! Those are fabulous pictures! <3 <3 <3

I was there, too, combining my two loves: NYC + OKGo! Do you know what they were filming at that concert? I'd love to see it, obviously. That was one cold night of waiting in line...but totally worth it (you can tell I'm from Texas where it never gets very cold!).
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 2 2007, 06:01 AM)
    ^^^ Ohhh wow.

I found this on Flickr...
    Sweaty... smile.gif

Cheers to 200 posts!

I believe this is the photo that led some of boardies to start calling this the "melty shirt."
  • have I told you all that I love you lately?

le sigh, le pant, le sigh
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Aug 2 2007, 09:53 AM)
    I was there, too, combining my two loves: NYC + OKGo! Do you know what they were filming at that concert? I'd love to see it, obviously. That was one cold night of waiting in line...but totally worth it (you can tell I'm from Texas where it never gets very cold!).

Seriously! My friend Donna and I waited in line FOREVER - I think we got there around 5:30 or 6 o'clock? I was handing out OK Go stickers for Capitol before and after the concert though - maybe we saw each other?

BTW, it *was* really cold as I remember it. And I'm a native of the Northeast, you'd think I'd be able to take it! So don't feel too bad!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 2 2007, 02:27 PM)
    Seriously! My friend Donna and I waited in line FOREVER - I think we got there around 5:30 or 6 o'clock? I was handing out OK Go stickers for Capitol before and after the concert though - maybe we saw each other?

BTW, it *was* really cold as I remember it. And I'm a native of the Northeast, you'd think I'd be able to take it! So don't feel too bad!

Oh yeah, I totally recognize you and yes, you handed me and my hub stickers. We were fifth or sixth in line, next to some younger girls whose awesome moms kept going and getting them things like Starbucks hot chocolate, snacks, etc. I nearly froze waiting to get in, then nearly died standing in high heeled boots, and then nearly frozen again waiting around to speak with Damian. BUT, it was worth it, as I got some prized video of him banging those tambourines, eating a sandwich, and then speaking with me. Sadly, the footage is quite dark and at present, I cannot locate the miniDV tape thingy...argh.

Irving Plaza.. good times.
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Aug 2 2007, 02:19 PM)

It totally was - that was an incredible night. Really cool that I got to meet you, even sort of kind of.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 2 2007, 01:42 PM)
    Well, that's it.
    Uhoo, you've given me a heartattack.
    I think I lost my capacity for speech. You've given me an aphasia.
    Thanks.

And just when I was becoming sane, too :lol:

Aw, congratulation. It's lucky for you to be sane. lol!!

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 2 2007, 01:42 PM)
    btw, I saved those pics as "sexyohgodimdead" and "sexyohgodimdead2"

LOL brilliant!

i was just looking through pictures on the internet and i found this
  • QUOTE (Penelope @ Aug 2 2007, 09:53 AM)

Um I'm not sure if this is the only thing they taped it for, but they did have something on HBO a few months back. It was an interview with the band in like the bar section of Irving Plaza and it showed some clips of the show. It was like 10 minutes, but it was totally awesome!!

QUOTE (Penelope @ Aug 2 2007, 02:19 PM)
    Oh yeah, I totally recognize you and yes, you handed me and my hub stickers. We were fifth or sixth in line, next to some younger girls whose awesome moms kept going and getting them things like Starbucks hot chocolate, snacks, etc. I nearly froze waiting to get in, then nearly died standing in high heeled boots, and then nearly frozen again waiting around to speak with Damian. BUT, it was worth it, as I got some prized video of him banging those tambourines, eating a sandwich, and then speaking with me. Sadly, the footage is quite dark and at present, I cannot locate the miniDV tape thingy...argh.

O wow! you and rachel were both there?!?! So was I! Ya that concert was sick! I think I got there around 6ish as well, but I do remember it being a bit cold. Me and my friends actually went to this club/bar/restaurant thing (i'm not really sure how we got in haha) to warm up before going to the show, and there turned out to be a huge ping-pong tournament going on. How ironic! haha Where were you guys standing at the show? It's so weird that you could have been like handing out stickers to me without me knowing it was you!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 2 2007, 02:31 PM)

i was just looking through pictures on the internet and i found this

ohmy.gif
    Even thought it kind of doesn't really look like him, it's really good.

(I hope it's not anyone here's because I totally just criticized your art, which is beautiful, by the way.)
  • haha it looks like it would be a teenager produced by damian and andy
  • Hahahaha

OMG YES!

I was trying to figure out who it looked it...and

YES!

A Damiandy teenager.
  • i wonder what a timan would look like......probably one hot BAMF
  • Oyah.

I think BAMF is Tim's middle name.
  • HAHA laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif wub.gif ow ow!! haha
  • Imagine the rabbi saying, "I now christen (Christen? Do Jewish people get christened? Because 'christen' sounds a lot like 'Christ.' Sorry if I'm inaccurate!) you Timothy BAMF [the whole thing] Nordwind."
  • hahahaha genious!