In this Discussion

Teeny OK Go!

Comments

• Oooh hey! It finally let me friend teeny ok go!!!

excellent!
  • Hmm, maybe the Teeny OK Go Myspace should request them...!!
  • well, most of us will have to wait until the next tour, which might be a while.

I think we should start by friending Ok Go on myspace (haha I bet Milosh would get a kick out of it). And the UFC, and the Roach Broach Society, and any other fanclubs that we can find.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 9 2007, 12:54 AM)
    well, most of us will have to wait until the next tour, which might be a while.

I think we should start by friending Ok Go on myspace (haha I bet Milosh would get a kick out of it). And the UFC, and the Roach Broach Society, and any other fanclubs that we can find.

My thoughts exactly.
  • LOL yeah. we're totally gonna get out of hand! its gonna be so fun! LOL

and i called little Damian "dinky", but i dont really know if that's official! I say we take a vote.
  • and about the little waterpark...at the beginning when the sink fills up to become a lake, i think teeny OK Go would be skipping rocks, dont you? nay, they would be mere pebbles....Fruity Pebbles. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 9 2007, 01:04 AM)
    and about the little waterpark...at the beginning when the sink fills up to become a lake, i think teeny OK Go would be skipping rocks, dont you? nay, they would be mere pebbles....Fruity Pebbles. laugh.gif

They would deff skip something.
  • haha too bad none of us thought of this before, when the Ok Go Dances with YouTube contest was still going on. imagine the possibilities!
  • I like dinky damian!
    so i vote dinky

and good idea milky!
  • I must say, we have to give much love to Tabetha for sparking the teeny OK Go phenomenon. biggrin.gif
  • Yes! Much thanks to Sally!
  • ah yes i must remember to call her that from now on...
  • Mhmm, sometimes I feel like I'm calling people by the wrong name.
  • yeah, btw my real name's Heidi. if you dont wanna call me Tapegrl.
  • Heidi...creepy. My friend and I played Ouija yesterday, and someone we talked to was named Heidi.

...anyways...i liek your name smile.gif
    i wanted to ask it, but I was afraid you wanted to keep it private, and then I would have created this whole awkward moment and ahkksj. I think a lot, as you can tell.
  • aww Heidi! That's the name of my character in this random movie me and my friends are making!
    I love the name Heidi because of it, and now, you tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 8 2007, 09:34 PM)
    Thank you! You're very sweet and kind! *hugs back*

As are you. biggrin.gif

Yep, adding OK Go as a friend is basically a no-brainer. tongue.gif I just want to make sure the page looks good before we do that. smile.gif I actually decided that the pic I had found for the background won't work. If anyone can find a good kitchen pic or has a better background idea (we could just go simple flowery or paisley), speak up!

Edit: Geez, flood of posts as I was typing. 0_o

Edit again: Never mind, I just didn't realize we'd gone to page 2. laugh.gif
  • Good idea! Why request them and make them think some crazy person is playing a joke? Wait, and let them know the crazy person at least has taste smile.gif (I'm not trying to say you're crazy, just so you know:))

Hmm, I would proabably go with something paisley, or a picture of them...?
  • I think your best bet is to go with something Paisley, too.

but, I was searching for fancy looking kitchens online, and this one caught my eye:

this one's pretty cool, too:

But anyways, I still think paisley works- plain and simple.
  • Yeah, I noticed those kitchens, too. They're so fun! But they won't work for us. tongue.gif

I tried out a couple of kitchens, and one of them was soooo close to working, but it didn't. None of them really captured the spirit of Teeny OK Go. They were either too busy or just not cute. So I'll look for paisley now. That was my original plan, and it definitely seems to be the best.

Oh, and Christine, I am crazy. tongue.gif