Teeny OK Go!

Comments

• that black white and red kitchen put me at awe
    gosh
    i stared at that for like 3 mins
    thats so amazing
    how awesome do u think the people who own that are
    my god i want to meet them
    if their whole house is like that then they are truely my favourite people of all time
  • I agree. Those people have got to rock.

All right, we've got a classy teeny paisley background all set up. cool.gif Now we just need some substance, and we'll be all set to add OK Go! tongue.gif
  • Yay! I friended you! (I'm Jodie, btw)

Let the crazyness/hilarity begin!
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 9 2007, 05:53 PM)
    I agree. Those people have got to rock.
    All right, we've got a classy teeny paisley background all set up. cool.gif Now we just need some substance, and we'll be all set to add OK Go! tongue.gif

As longs as it's ok with Tempe, i think her lovely story should be added to the "about me" section. It's so cute!!!

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 9 2007, 09:03 AM)
    Owner of Tiny Dami:
    "The days went quickly and I became better and better a chef. I had to. Little Dami would hit me with a spoon if I didn't.
    He would jump and climb all over everything. The little sprite was bursting with energy. Sometimes I wondered if he secretly drank jetfuel for lunch.

Then one day, Little Dami became mopey. The mopeyness lasted for days. I asked the little pup what was wrong. He would just shrug and say he didn't know. I went to the supermarket to ask for advice. But the guy working there just thought I was nuts. On my own, I had to find the perfect solution!

I told Little Dami to unwrap the large green box of oatmeal I had bought. As he peeled off the paper and opened the box, a Tiny Tim jumped out of the box. He almost fell over as he did. Little Dami had to catch him. Tiny Tim's glasses fell off and Little Dami picked them up an started to tease Tiny Tim about them. I had to tell him to stop that! Little Dami reluctantly gave Tiny Tim back his glasses. Unphased and both happy to have new playmates, Tiny Tim showed Little Dami how on the back of the oatmeal box there was a cut-out ping pong table and paddles. Of course they demanded I pull out my scissors and put it together.

Little Dami was happy again...but now I wonder, have I just added an extra handful to my life!"

laugh.gif wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ Aug 9 2007, 04:08 AM)
    As longs as it's ok with Tempe, i think her lovely story should be added to the "about me" section. It's so cute!!!
    laugh.gif wub.gif

Sure, use anything you want from me. You don't need my permission. I think you should put those awesome kitchens somewhere as "Kitchens Teeny Ok Go would like to live in" or something.

Do we need a little description of each member? Some non-board members may read the page and wonder what it's about.

Also what should we call the big people? Although they never really make an appearance, Teeny Ok Go should have a word that they call normal sized people.

Little Damian: Lives in a bell glass jam jar. A little sprite of a fellow. Let him loose and he'll wreck havoc in your kitchen. He hits Big People with spoons when they don't precisely follow his cooking instructions.

Tiny Tim: Lives in an oatmeal box. Has a candy tree in his backyard, which is actually a large candy bowl the Big People put out when they have guests over. Likes playing bass with rubber bands. The back of his oatmeal box converts into a ping pong table and paddles.

Diminutive Dan: Lives in a big hearty soup can. When you hear a tin-like tapping at night, it just may be DD practicing the percussions. Wakes the rest of Teeny Ok Go at 4 am each morning, sometimes for a specific reason and sometimes just for the heck of it.

Runty Rusty: Lives in a can of spam. Has rigged up the back of the pantry with fancy electrical wiring in order to do computer programming, micro-man style. Has a large can opener as a lawn decoration. The other Teenys come over to borrow the Swiffers and Febreeze that spans Runty Rusty's enormous lawn.

P.S. Since spam is also a computer word and Rusty likes computers so, whoever came up w/ the idea for him to live in a can of spam is brilliant
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 9 2007, 03:30 AM)
    that black white and red kitchen put me at awe
    gosh
    i stared at that for like 3 mins
    thats so amazing
    how awesome do u think the people who own that are
    my god i want to meet them
    if their whole house is like that then they are truely my favourite people of all time

Haha that kitchen is great, it reminds me of the White Stripes.

Tempe, you are so good. In the description, don't forget that pingpong table that comes from Tim's oatmeal box smile.gif

Edit: I love the teeny paisley background! Great pick!
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 9 2007, 09:35 AM)
    Haha that kitchen is great, it reminds me of the White Stripes.
    Tempe, you are so good. In the description, don't forget that pingpong table that comes from Tim's oatmeal box smile.gif

Lol yeah, that is rather White Stripes-ish.

Ah yes ping pong table! will go edit that description now
  • smile.gif aww I like it!
  • Owner of Little Damian:

"I needed groceries and so I went shopping. I swore I saw something fly off the shelf and land near my cart. On the walk home, I had the sneaking suspicion something was rolling behind me, following me. Not till I got to my kitchen did I realize something extra had indeed brought itself home. A large glass jam jar in fact. Inside the large glass jam jar a Little Damian Kulash stood, smirking, eyeing me, determining my worth as I determined his. At first, I was scared and wanted to return him to the store. I dared not open the jar even though he kept demanding me to. He watched me put away the groceries. He said he couldn't believe the crap I had bought. Oh he thinks he can do better? He said of course he can. So I let him out of the jar to show me what he could do. In a matter of minutes, the little man was flying, bouncing, climbing all over the kitchen, throwing together somesort of gulash. Fitting, as his name is Kulash. So delicious it was. I decided I would keep him and have him teach me how to cook. He said "All I ask is that you do not place me to the left of the Maxwellhouse and to the right of the Morton Iodized salt." That's the only place I had room and he knew it. I put him there anyway, at least for that night. But to this day, that's his nook and home."
  • Aww Tempe! You should really write books smile.gif
  • o man, i love this whole thing! Tempe, you're so creative!

biggrin.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif
  • TEMPE! AAAAA!
    You had me in stitches!
    You're absolutely brilliant!!!
    This myspace is awesome!
  • OMG, Tempe, you are brilliant and amazing!

I look forward to your next little adventures with our mini-rockers.

You know, I always imagine the look they'll get on their faces if they ever find out about this. It'll be equal parts horror and amusement I am sure.
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Aug 9 2007, 10:37 AM)
    OMG, Tempe, you are brilliant and amazing!

I look forward to your next little adventures with our mini-rockers.

You know, I always imagine the look they'll get on their faces if they ever find out about this. It'll be equal parts horror and amusement I am sure.

Lol, I have yet to tell them about roach broaches. Last time I saw them I gave them dental goodie bags. Can you imagine, it might be rather vomit inducing to hand a band a bunch of dental supplies and then say "Oh, by the way, I make roach broaches." Roachie is so misunderstood--thus is his magic and charm.

Ah, you all are too kind. I really wanna be a writer. But my mommy made me get a real job dry.gif
  • Aww you should tell them! Although, make sure you are prepared for some odd reactions. Haha I can't even imagine how I would act.

You should really write a book in your free time. I would love to read it smile.gif (And I'm not much of a reader...)
  • Geez all this stuff is just great laugh.gif
    Tempe you are so creative.
    LOVE IT!!
  • Owner of Tiny Dami:

"Once again I had to go grocery shopping. I crossed my fingers and hoped it would be safe to leave Little Damian and Tiny Tim alone. Tiny Tim had one request. I asked him what it was. Instead of just one request, he pulled out a long itemized shopping list. I have to buy all this? Yes! They both insisted. The smirk and stance of Little Damian made me suspicious. Perhaps they wanted me away for several hours so that they could wrek havoc. I insisted they stay in their little houses until I returned. At the store, I got what I needed: eggs, bread, Febreez, tomatoes. And I went through the long list of items Tiny Tim wanted: fabric softener, Big Hearty Soup in a Can, asparagus, olives, Spam with a very specific label on it, marshmellow peeps, cheeze whiz (something I wanted as well), and pomegranets. When I got home, Little Damian and Tiny Tim insisted on inspecting what I had bought. I showed them, as I stashed things away. Suddenly, I heard a tapping inside the Big Hearty Soup can. I thought WTF?! I opened the can. A Diminutive Dan popped out and waved at me with an itty bitty drum stick.

Several hours later, I woke up, needing a midnight snack. The kitchen was a mess! What had they done? I opened my pantry. You're probably wondering about the mess, Little Damian said from inside the jar. I looked past him to way in the back of the pantry. There were little glowing lights. I squinted to see, a Runty Rusty lounging in the can of spam as if it were a bathtub, typing away on a little teensy laptop. Uhh, I said. Hey, we had to make a mess when we got him out of the spam can and helped him set up his computer programming office. Uhh, I said. We'll have this place back to normal by the time you wake up! Diminutive Dan said charmingly. So I went to bed."
  • Tempe, you are amazing.

These stories make me so giddy inside.
  • Aww Tempe!!
    These are so cute!
  • I love the teeny laptop! Tempe, you're very talented!