In this Discussion

Teeny OK Go!

Comments

• thanks for helping me! Sorry i still don't completely get it. i'm a board noob, remember? laugh.gif the thing is, I get this message every time i use the insert image button with the image's url.

"Sorry, dynamic pages in the [IMG] tags are not allowed"
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 9 2007, 12:36 PM)
    Wow, I'm sorry but I don't comprehend this part...maybe I'm missing something.

Sorry, I thought you guys were talking about flickr images you uploaded from your own computer. I didn't know you were talking about just interesting images. I'm not good w/ computers so just ignore moi.

I meant if you had a photoalbum already there, you'd have to click on the image and then an option off to the right side is "different sizes"
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 9 2007, 03:38 PM)
    Sorry, I thought you guys were talking about flickr images you uploaded from your own computer. I didn't know you were talking about just interesting images. I'm not good w/ computers so just ignore moi.

I meant if you had a photoalbum already there, you'd have to click on the image and then an option off to the right side is "different sizes"

Ahh, see now I understand smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 9 2007, 03:38 PM)
    thanks for helping me! Sorry i still don't completely get it. i'm a board noob, remember? laugh.gif the thing is, I get this message every time i use the insert image button with the image's url.

"Sorry, dynamic pages in the [IMG] tags are not allowed"

Where are you getting the image url from?
    Right click on the image, click properties, and then copy that url.
  • oh ok that makes sense now.
  • whoops i double posted again. please ignore this post. =D
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 9 2007, 04:34 PM)

haha i absolutley love this one
  • Hahaha!...but wait where is the original post?
  • i think she took it off
  • Yea, that must be what the "nm" is from. Maybe she decided to edit it more.
  • Thought I would try and make myself useful:
    (and Christine, oh, lol, sorry, that was the nm. I had done it in a hurry and wanted to edit it. So here it is edited:

and
    nm- editing this one too

What would be awesome is if someone would illustrate Tempe's stories
  • Those are so good Sally!! Ahaha I love them!

I think someone should illustrate her stories!...I suppose I could make an attempt, but they would look horrible....anyone else?

Edit: I have to say, although the first one with the bananas is great, I do like the 2nd better smile.gif
  • Wow Tempe. Your stories are amazing. I think I'll put them in the myspace blog, where they can be handy yet unclogging. Love the descriptions, too.

I'll go hop off to myspace, get that stuff up there, and add OK Go. biggrin.gif
  • Blogs are probably a good idea, ooh blogs with catchy titles smile.gif

Haha, I hope they like it!
  • thx, Christine.

Here are the other two edited:

And that's all I got.
  • Those are so good!
    Wow, I wish I had skills like that.
  • Okay, there is now a URL poll.

The pics are awesome, Sally! biggrin.gif

And now I am really off to myspace. tongue.gif
  • AHH! All the power of OK Go in the palm of your hand. Aw.
  • Do we need a complete story of how OK Go became Teeny? We sort of have a beginning to it:

QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 8 2007, 11:29 PM)
    I kinda liked that one too...Maybe a faulty shrinkray duplicated them into smaller versions...?

QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 8 2007, 11:35 PM)
    Yes! And the creator of this faulty shrink ray, realizing the value of this mistake, quickly patented the idea and began to put mini rock stars in food containers, shipping them around the world. I'm sure that dude is making bank on this whole operation!