In this Discussion

Teeny OK Go!

Comments

• hahaha this is getting so crazy! Sally, love the pictures!

ya wait does Milosh run the myspace? well, whoever, i wonder what they'll think when they see it haha
  • All the blogs are up. biggrin.gif

Hmm. If nobody else gets to it first, I'll write up the story of their creation later. Once myspace starts behaving. It's being mean again.
  • I love all of the blog titles Krista!
  • OH MY GOSH, Sally! your Photoshop skills are amazing. please, teach me your ways, master. ph34r.gif laugh.gif
  • i hope you can tell, but Damian's on his owner's paisley purse, waiting for her to take them to the park. the rest of Ok Go are w wink.gif restling on the bottom of the purse for a piece of candy they found wedged between her wallet and makeup case. i hope you guys like it! it's my first stab at this kind of thing, so i'd love to hear if you have some advice for me!

• Heidi! That is so cute!

oh ok this one's with a smaller Dinky Damian. =D
  • Did you change something?
  • hmm yeah, i edited it to make Dinky Damian smaller...i think i made him a bit too big at first. but the link's taking me back to the exact same picture. grr Photobucket. biggrin.gif

edit: ok there are now two versions up there. smaller and larger Dinky Damian. and thanks Christine!
  • Awww adorable! happy.gif

Everyone go check out the myspace page. (There'll be a link in my sig in approx. two minutes.) I've added OK Go and a bunch of others, so now we're just waiting to get approved, yay!
  • Cute!

Edit: The Myspace is brilliant!
  • I have an idea...
    I think there should be a picture of Big OK Go in the heros section...?
  • Definitely! I'll do that right now. biggrin.gif

Could someone possibly photoshop Andy, Dan, and Tim into their respective teeny houses? I would, but all I have is paint, and...well, that just won't work. tongue.gif
  • Aww that would be cute!
    ...too bad I can barely open up a picture in photoshop...I just got it... sad.gif
  • well here's one of Dan. the caption says it all

edie: the lettering was bothering me so i changed it a bit. sorry. i'm a perfectionist. happy.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 9 2007, 08:48 PM)
    well here's one of Dan. the caption says it all

That's so cute!...but do you think that Dan might be too small?

Edit:I'm just saying, in comparison to the other pictures...but it's really good, and I'm not saying it has to be changed smile.gif
  • Heidi! That's so cute! I love them both! Very creative smile.gif

edit: the myspace looks wicked cool!! Awesome job!

a little tip: not that you need it- yours looks great, but for other ppl who might wanna know: a lot of newbies at photoshop don't do this-
    blend in the edges of the top layer
  • i'll try posting two versions again, then. I think we need official heights for each of them. LOL

but i gotta go right now... i'll be sure to get it within the next couple of days.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 9 2007, 08:52 PM)
    a little tip: not that you need it- yours looks great, but for other ppl who might wanna know: a lot of newbies at photoshop don't do this-
    blend in the edges of the top layer

No comprendo...?
  • the sides of the top layer- blend them in. It's just something beginners don't realize and it makes a ton of difference. I only say that since you guys asked for tips, lol. You probly already know.
    My awesome friend taught me that.

No comprendo...?
    please, teach me your ways