In this Discussion

Teeny OK Go!

Comments

• I love the Diminutive Dan pic, Heidi! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 9 2007, 09:13 PM)
    the sides of the top layer- blend them in. It's just something beginners don't realize and it makes a ton of difference. I only say that since you guys asked for tips, lol. You probly already know.
    My awesome friend taught me that.

Oooh, I gothca...too bad I don't know how to blend...
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 9 2007, 12:04 AM)
    and about the little waterpark...at the beginning when the sink fills up to become a lake, i think teeny OK Go would be skipping rocks, dont you? nay, they would be mere pebbles....Fruity Pebbles. laugh.gif

But water makes them get big again! mad.gif Ah well, the story can change for the sake of the watery hijinks.

Fruity Pebbles
    laugh.gif

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 9 2007, 11:52 AM)
    Owner of Little Damian:

"I needed groceries and so I went shopping. I swore I saw something fly off the shelf and land near my cart. On the walk home, I had the sneaking suspicion something was rolling behind me, following me. Not till I got to my kitchen did I realize something extra had indeed brought itself home. A large glass jam jar in fact. Inside the large glass jam jar a Little Damian Kulash stood, smirking, eyeing me, determining my worth as I determined his. At first, I was scared and wanted to return him to the store. I dared not open the jar even though he kept demanding me to. He watched me put away the groceries. He said he couldn't believe the crap I had bought. Oh he thinks he can do better? He said of course he can. So I let him out of the jar to show me what he could do. In a matter of minutes, the little man was flying, bouncing, climbing all over the kitchen, throwing together somesort of gulash. Fitting, as his name is Kulash. So delicious it was. I decided I would keep him and have him teach me how to cook. He said "All I ask is that you do not place me to the left of the Maxwellhouse and to the right of the Morton Iodized salt." That's the only place I had room and he knew it. I put him there anyway, at least for that night. But to this day, that's his nook and home."

This is sooo funny!

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Aug 9 2007, 01:29 PM)
    "I'm right here, Tiny Tim said. They threw paint at me and now I'm stuck to the wall."
    "Who asked you to waste my paint and destroy a whole shelf in my pantry! I shouted. I don't think she likes it, Diminutive Dan said."

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 9 2007, 04:26 PM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif That is fantastic!!

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 9 2007, 04:43 PM)

As are these!!

QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 9 2007, 07:10 PM)

As is this!

Heidi, I love the Dan/Chucks pic!!

And, not related to anything, but I saw it here--Lola, I love your sig (What Would Jagger Do) laugh.gif

Oh man, I'm running off to the MySpace now ...
  • Nice catch, Sheri. I didn't even notice the water thing. I think maybe the whole water-makes-them-bigger thing might be a myth. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 9 2007, 10:06 PM)
    Nice catch, Sheri. I didn't even notice the water thing. I think maybe the whole water-makes-them-bigger thing might be a myth. tongue.gif

Haha it has to be, because then there would either be a ton of smelly Teeny OK Go's or a ton of regular sized OK Go's smile.gif
  • The MySpace is great!! I love the pics slideshow and the "Who I'd like to meet." And "Oh My Little Kitchen"--priceless!
    I'm not seeing paisley--did you take that down?

Re: water
    *sigh* Well, I'm hanging onto my image of tiny Damian trying desperately to climb into a glass of water to get big again, because I love it. biggrin.gif

The way this story's shaping up, it sounds like Teeny OK Go should always have been teeny--they don't need a full-sized backstory, I think ... They seem like always-have-been-teeny entities. They're OK Go's little evil doppelgangers.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 9 2007, 09:42 PM)
    Oooh, I gothca...too bad I don't know how to blend...

if you have any questions at all, feel free to pm me and I'd be glad to help.

Thx, Sheri. And I have to say, I love your climbing image too smile.gif
    I'm hanging onto my image of tiny Damian trying desperately to climb into a glass of water to get big again, because I love it.

And that is the beauty of myths! Even if proved wrong, you can still cling to them because it's the spirit of the myth that counts.

Yeah, Sheri, I think you're right about the backstory. I mean, how would there have been more than one regular-sized OK Go in the first place? tongue.gif

Oh, and the paisley should still be there. It's just...teeny. tongue.gif Are you just seeing a black background? If so, the paisley just isn't loading.
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 9 2007, 09:30 PM)
    And that is the beauty of myths! Even if proved wrong, you can still cling to them because it's the spirit of the myth that counts.

Hey now! It really happened--in the alternate fictional reality involving actual shrunken OK Go members (which the Teeny OK Go one does not have).

Oh, and the paisley should still be there. It's just...teeny. tongue.gif Are you just seeing a black background? If so, the paisley just isn't loading.
    Yeah, it's black. Hm.
  • Hmm. Well, just so you can see it, I screencapped it.

Edit: The pic's not showing up for me. Can you see it?
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 9 2007, 09:42 PM)
    Edit: The pic's not showing up for me. Can you see it?
    Nope. If you don't wanna mess with it, it's okay. I don't want to be a bother!
  • It's no bother. smile.gif I just hate when anyone is left out, even in something so insignificant.

• QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 9 2007, 09:49 PM)
    It's no bother. smile.gif I just hate when anyone is left out, even in something so insignificant.

Aw, that's sweet.
    Still not there, though.

*Edit:
    <----- Nerd on Parade! HA!! I wanna be this forever!
    I don't remember seeing this level before--is it a new one?
  • Ooh, I think it might be. I don't remember seeing it either. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 9 2007, 10:29 PM)
    if you have any questions at all, feel free to pm me and I'd be glad to help.

Thanks! I may or may not, depending on if I decide to try to get into it, or what smile.gif
    And I love that image too smile.gif

QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 9 2007, 10:38 PM)
    Yeah, it's black. Hm.

It did that for me too, but then later it showed up. Myspace has been acting weird lately.

QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 9 2007, 10:49 PM)
    It's no bother. smile.gif I just hate when anyone is left out, even in something so insignificant.

Aww thats so cute!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 9 2007, 09:29 PM)

QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 9 2007, 10:19 PM)
    And I love that image too smile.gif

Haha, thanks! biggrin.gif

It did that for me too, but then later it showed up. Myspace has been acting weird lately.
    Righty tighty, maybe it'll work next time. smile.gif

Btw, Krista--I never mentioned I love the "Curl-Up-and-Die-et." laugh.gif
  • Haha okay I knwo this isn't related, but I love your sig!!! Haha Nerd on Parade hahaha smile.gif I can't wait till I get there. I wish I did that with "Wanna Boogie?"...I liked that one.
  • i'm in love with this thread.

and everyone who posts in it.
  • Yay, Sheri! I love the Curl-Up-and-Die-et too. biggrin.gif Obviously. tongue.gif

i'm in love with this thread.

and everyone who posts in it.

Awww, thanks. happy.gif

We aim to please. cool.gif

Or at least, I do. tongue.gif