In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

"Joa, Ga neun gu ya!!"

in Hong-dae where is one of downtowns in Seoul.
    they were all red.
    i heard they actually drank a little on that day tongue.gif
  • Haha I love the pictures! laugh.gif
  • Hee! i love that picture where they're all doing that handy thingy. And the look on Tim's face is like "There is no way I'm doing it! Nup! Not doing it! AT ALL!"
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 10 2007, 10:49 PM)
    ... blink.gif

QUOTE (Kareh @ Aug 11 2007, 01:32 AM)
    Here's one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=p68GQyb-_NM (Oh and watch Andy take off his shoes, *LAFF!*)
    That picture's from the Blip Boutique site, if anyone's wondering. There aren't any more OK Go pics there. So funny, I was like, pretty cool that Marcass came on stage with them--never heard about that before. That video's pretty awesome biggrin.gif I love how questions are answered on this board before you ever even ask them. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Kissxxxx @ Aug 11 2007, 02:17 AM)
    "Joa, Ga neun gu ya!!"
    in Hong-dae where is one of downtowns in Seoul.
    they were all red.
    i heard they actually drank a little on that day tongue.gif

Ah! Thanks for posting those, Ji Na--awesome.
    Very funny about them being "red." laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Aug 11 2007, 06:13 AM)
    Hee! i love that picture where they're all doing that handy thingy. And the look on Tim's face is like "There is no way I'm doing it! Nup! Not doing it! AT ALL!"

i was seriously thinking the SAME thing lol.......i think the reason behind it is because Tims a BAMF...i mean come on look at that face laugh.gif
  • I'm reposting this here for anyone who doesn't read all the threads (it's in the Formoz - Taiwan thread):

OOOMG, my new Taiwanese friend (who is named Egg, btw) sent me this today!

:::Sheri Hyperbole Alert:::
    This may be the most ridiculous, hilarious OK Go thing I've seen yet. Okay, maybe not the most hilarious, but it's pretty dang funny, and it's the most ridiculous! laugh.gif

Video:
    OK Go get foot massages in Taiwan--and it makes the news

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

*Edit:
    I made a downloadable, iPoddable version. Watch this one instead--the one at the link delays a lot.
  • thats awesome first it looked like they were getting there legs waxed lol...poor dan though he looks like hes in pain...thanks for posting this!!
  • What in the world is a BAMF?! Have I missed something here?
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Aug 11 2007, 10:36 AM)
    What in the world is a BAMF?! Have I missed something here?

laugh.gif http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=BAMF
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 11 2007, 03:57 PM)
    I'm reposting this here for anyone who doesn't read all the threads (it's in the Formoz - Taiwan thread):

This may be the most ridiculous, hilarious OK Go thing I've seen yet. Okay, maybe not the most hilarious, but it's pretty dang funny, and it's the most ridiculous! laugh.gif

Video:

*Edit:
    I made a downloadable, iPoddable version. Watch this one instead--the one at the link delays a lot.

oh my god... poor dan, he looks... i don't know what he looks... but the foot massage looks really hurting blink.gif
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Aug 11 2007, 02:32 AM)
    Oh and I know that at one time, anyway, Youtube had at least a couple videos of the QYDJ dude (Marcos?) coming out and stripping down to his underwear. Try searching for "OK Go" and "It's getting hot in here", maybe. Here's one: http://youtube.com/watch?v=p68GQyb-_NM (Oh and watch Andy take off his shoes, *LAFF!*)

ya that's from the same concert! It was soooo funny! Here's Andy with no shoes on because Damian told him to take them off! haha
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 11 2007, 02:57 PM)
    I'm reposting this here for anyone who doesn't read all the threads (it's in the Formoz - Taiwan thread):

Video:

*Edit:

ROFLMAO!

So all three of us Lacey sisters (that's right, Andy - 3, not 27000) were hysterical at Dan - "I'm sorry, I won't do it again!" laugh.gif

And I know that this comment really belongs in the Damian Is Hot thread, and honestly, I'm trying not to be a fangirl, but OHMYGOD. He looked younger than usual. I mean Get Over It video styleee. Marina says she agrees. She adores him. And he's just a bit beautiful (Marina said he was fucking awesome, but I thought I'd tone down the language on behalf of my younger sister - grr at her wink.gif).
  • ahhahaha that video was hilarious! ya they all kinda looked uncomfortable. Dan is soo cute haha

no Damian, it's not old now to take off your clothes on stage! I'm sure none of your fans would object to that hahaha jk jk laugh.gif wink.gif
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Aug 10 2007, 09:49 PM)
    o wow, is that from the NY show??? I believe it is because that yellowish thing next to Damian is the frisbee my friends and I gave them!

um christine, that guy is from Quit Your Day Job and he started taking off his clothes during the concert.

Then Damian wanted to get Andy to take off his clothes, but he was like "I don't think we can get Andy to take off ALL his clothes. Where is that guy from QYDJ, someone needs to get fucking naked!" hahaha

oh! haha thanks for clarifying. i was puzzled.

and Kissxxxx, i love those pics! i'm going straight to Myspace to show my Korean friends!
  • Ha, just realized the last part of this thread and the foot massage vid have a common theme--the getting naked onstage question Damian was apparently asked in this ... Ha biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 11 2007, 10:02 AM)
    thats awesome first it looked like they were getting there legs waxed

Haha exactly what I thought smile.gif

QUOTE (porifera @ Aug 11 2007, 01:33 PM)
    ya that's from the same concert! It was soooo funny! Here's Andy with no shoes on because Damian told him to take them off! haha

laugh.gif Haha!
    Does he wear socks? Or did he take them off too?

QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 11 2007, 02:08 PM)
    I mean Get Over It video styleee.

Mhmm! I thought so too!! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Aug 11 2007, 12:33 PM)
    [Andy no socks pic]
    Ha, I'm lucky my hatred for feet recently went away (an unexplained change, too. Very puzzling).
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 11 2007, 03:45 PM)
    Does he wear socks? Or did he take them off too?

ya haha he took those off too haha
  • Haha thanks porifera!

I think, if I was in a band, I would perform in socks, or barefoot some of the time.