In this Discussion

Ok Go avas and sigs

Comments

• QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 14 2007, 04:32 PM)
    i used one if thats ok if its not ok i can take it off

QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 14 2007, 07:49 PM)
    oh my gosh, you have some iconmaking skills. haha. is there any chance I could use these for Myspace through Photobucket?

Even though these were made as LJ icons, I don't mind them being used elsewhere. So have fun with them! Post them on Myspace, print them out and stick them on your forehead, whatever floats your boat. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (oknat @ Aug 15 2007, 12:03 AM)
    print them out and stick them on your forehead, whatever floats your boat. laugh.gif

o yes! haha can't wait haha laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (oknat @ Aug 14 2007, 09:03 PM)
    Even though these were made as LJ icons, I don't mind them being used elsewhere. So have fun with them! Post them on Myspace, print them out and stick them on your forehead, whatever floats your boat. laugh.gif

LOL thanks! i'm going to buy doublesided tape!
  • Those are awesome!
    Love them all...
    wink.gif
  • Tim love:

one

two:

three:
  • OMG SALLY!! can i use the last one OMFG!! THESE ARE THE SEXIEST THINGS ON THE PLANET!! (besides tim himself of course lol)
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 16 2007, 06:54 PM)
    OMG SALLY!! can i use the last one OMFG!! THESE ARE THE SEXIEST THINGS ON THE PLANET!! (besides tim himself of course lol)

Course- it's yours to keep. Actually, I made them with you in mind, so I'm so glad you like them.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 16 2007, 06:56 PM)
    Course- it's yours to keep. Actually, I made them with you in mind, so I'm so glad you like them.

aww thanks lol, btw when i started looking at them i got the hiccups bc i was soo excited lol
  • Aww Sally those are so cute!!
  • they're soooo cute!!!
    tabetha, i'll say it again: you're a genius!!!!
  • well, when i'm bored i use to do experiments with photoshop, so there are some results... i know they aren't as good as yours, but i'm trying to make something more difficult.... i hope you'll like them happy.gif

i made some more, some of them are in the juggling club happy.gif
  • Marta, those are awesome! You're quite talented! I especially like the last one.
    And thx for your kind words about my work- it wasn't me though. Tim's just so pretty that anything with his face on it looks nice, lol.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 17 2007, 01:35 AM)
    Marta, those are awesome! You're quite talented! I especially like the last one.
    And thx for your kind words about my work- it wasn't me though. Tim's just so pretty that anything with his face on it looks nice, lol.

haha thanks! wink.gif
    hahhaha that's a great theory laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 16 2007, 07:35 PM)
    Tim's just so pretty that anything with his face on it looks nice, lol.

true that, anything with tims face on it gives me goosebumps and hiccups
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 17 2007, 01:42 AM)
    true that, anything with tims face on it gives me goosebumps and hiccups

thanks god, it wasn't just me , lol
  • QUOTE (marta91 @ Aug 16 2007, 07:32 PM)
    well, when i'm bored i use to do experiments with photoshop, so there are some results... i know they aren't as good as yours, but i'm trying to make something more difficult.... i hope you'll like them happy.gif

i made some more, some of them are in the juggling club happy.gif

Those are so good!
    Could you post the original picture for the one with Damian? I don't remember it.
    laugh.gif And I love the last one laugh.gif

that one?? happy.gif
  • Mhmm, thank you!! I don't believe I've seen it before.
  • i found these and i thought they were awesome sry if theve been posted b4

i love this one! dan is soo cute