In this Discussion

New Zealand video

edited November -1 in OK Go
I'm not sure if this interview was already posted somewhere or buried in another thread. unsure.gif It's a little under 3 min long.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/News/EntertainmentNew...85/Default.aspx

Comments

• I believe this was posted somewhere ( I can't remember where), but that's okay! it's a great video biggrin.gif

Edit: That video was a little glitchy for me. If it is for someone else who hasn't seen it, here it is on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMnkfu_XmZI
  • Thanks for posting that!!

Damian...needs a hair cut. HAHA!
  • Maybe it's just because I'm Australian, but I cannot stand Kiwi accents. They drive me up the wall.

Meanwhile I would absolutely love to see the big brother OK Go dance for some odd reason.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 22 2007, 09:00 PM)
    Meanwhile I would absolutely love to see the big brother OK Go dance for some odd reason.

Well today's your lucky day!
    Big Brother Argentina - Guys
    Big Brother Argentina - Girls
  • OMG that's so cute, they got dressed up and everything.
  • and OMG they fucking suck lmao. Totally out of time. Uncool argentinian big brother contestants. Uncool.

Still, I wish Australian BB would have a task as awesome as that.

lol @ the girl with kneepads.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 23 2007, 12:27 AM)
    and OMG they fucking suck lmao. Totally out of time.

Really? I thought they were pretty good. I don't know how long they had to practice, but to me, they did good. Sure they may have been a bit off, but they didn't seem to skip parts. They also had totally different treadmills, but I suppose it would be safer and easier on those.
    They weren't perfect, but I liked it.
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 23 2007, 04:04 PM)
    Really? I thought they were pretty good. I don't know how long they had to practice, but to me, they did good. Sure they may have been a bit off, but they didn't seem to skip parts. They also had totally different treadmills, but I suppose it would be safer and easier on those.
    They weren't perfect, but I liked it.

lol yeahh I made that comment at the beginning of the guys video and couldn't be arsed editing it out after seeing the girls vid and the remainder of the guys. The girls were the best (and just for the record, BB usually gives people a week to do a task. How long did the guys take? IDK, they've got skill maybe it's unfair for us to compare) of the two groups, the guys just made me laugh, even if that makes me a horrible person.
  • You're not horrible!

I think it took OK Go 8 days, actually.

But, these people weren't creating the moves, and they might not have known the song, plus they were trying to match a video. I think they did great. I wonder if they boys have seen it. Clearly they know about it, but have they seen it? Who knows.
  • Maybe someone with super skill can hunt them down and ask?
  • why didn't the guy in the video with the red pants be Damian?
  • haha idk
    it was kind of lame how they had different treadmills so they couldn't do the cool jumping moves.
    and im not gonna lie the girl with the knee pads... haha
    but i give them alot of credit for doing a pretty good job.