In this Discussion

sad list

edited November -1 in General Discussion
this is just like the happy list, but you post sad stuff instead of happy stuff.

Comments

• ^^^
    awwwwww

- going back to school
  • sad.gif

yes i agree, going back to school
  • already being in school.

getting massive headaches from it.

having to see him.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Aug 23 2007, 12:11 AM)
    ^^^
    awwwwww

- going back to school

HAHAHAHAHAA.

Believe me, you should consider yourselves lucky that you're going.

mad.gif
  • talking to a cute guy from spain but he has such a thick accent you dont understand what hes saying
  • lol ^^^^ He doesn't have to speak if he's pretty. Is he pretty?
  • well he wasnt at first i think his accent is what made im prettier ahha
  • Does it sound different when they moan in spanish? Is this something I shouldn't ask on this forum. I'm a perverted person incase anyone didn't know.
  • haha i have no idea hahaha
  • You should find out tongue.gif
  • -AP homework. Blah.
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 22 2007, 11:26 PM)
    -AP homework. Blah.

I second that.
    I'm working or well should be working on a paper right now. bleh
  • Me too. Only it's not so much a paper as a...uh...collection of random crap about The Shipping News.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 22 2007, 11:17 PM)
    You should find out tongue.gif

haha your crazy lol
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 22 2007, 11:32 PM)
    Me too. Only it's not so much a paper as a...uh...collection of random crap about The Shipping News.

Sounds like loads of fun! Mines a paper on Howard Zinn and some book he wrote which I only read half of. Its uber boring and I really have no idea what I'm doing ha.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 23 2007, 01:34 PM)
    haha your crazy lol

don't i know it.
  • QUOTE (KristaMichelle @ Aug 22 2007, 08:32 PM)
    Me too. Only it's not so much a paper as a...uh...collection of random crap about The Shipping News.

omg that book was HORRIBLE!!!!!!!
    they made us write a dialectical journal in which not only did we have to pick quotes from every chapter, but also analyze every stupid knot at the beginning of each chapter!!
    ughhh
    yeah ap sucks
    good luck kids.
  • lack of money

having to work for money.

it blows.
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Aug 22 2007, 11:39 PM)
    omg that book was HORRIBLE!!!!!!!
    they made us write a dialectical journal in which not only did we have to pick quotes from every chapter, but also analyze every stupid knot at the beginning of each chapter!!
    ughhh
    yeah ap sucks
    good luck kids.

Interesting. I've got to do the dialectical journal too, only since the class hasn't started yet, I only have to do 10 passages.

I actually like the book a lot, though. I hated the first half, but then I really got into it towards the end. I really enjoy learning about ships and knots and things like that, so maybe that's one reason why I liked it. It's so funny, I didn't even have to analyze all the knots from each chapter, but I did that anyway. tongue.gif I guess that's not so surprising considering I prettymuch analyze every little detail of everything I come across...
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 23 2007, 02:06 AM)
    lack of money
    having to work for money.
    it blows.

I second the lack of money, I actually like my job most days.

I'd like to add car troubles, GD brakes went out on me and it had to be towed to get fixed.

I'd also like to state we've entered a monsoon season in Wisconsin.