In this Discussion

OK Go Fan Art

Comments

• hahah o man i really want to see that! it's probably hilarious laugh.gif
  • OMG I really want ot see that too.

You officially rock.
  • LOL post it!
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jul 4 2007, 03:35 PM)
    I finally took pictures of the t-shirt I made (mainly because of the challenge posted over on the JC). It's no boardgame, but I was pretty proud of it.

Sorry this is so far after the fact, but that did turn out really well, Rachel!

QUOTE (mumblo @ Jul 29 2007, 12:11 PM)
    I shall refrain from typing any of the comments racing through my head right now! rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 10 2007, 06:24 PM)
    Melts in your mouth, not in your hand?

That nearly put me into a coma.
    Knock it off!!
    Form can't sentences now
  • two days ago i made this wallpaper. i noticed that all tim's pictures that i have are very useful!! happy.gif
    i hope you'll like it smile.gif

• Wow, that's a nice collage, Christy! But, um...why is there always a bald, glassesed BAMF all over the place?
  • umm well... my name is marta happy.gif i'm glad you've liked it
    i think there are too many glasses all over the wall smile.gif
  • Ugh!

I'm so sorry, I just got you and Christy confused what with the Timness of your avatars!

Either way, I like it!
  • haha don't worry smile.gif smile.gif
  • omg i love it!! your so talented!! all those tim pictures are giving me a hot flash! haha cuz Tims hot body brings the heat! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
  • omg, i found it.... but don't expect too much,...
    the second link is just something i did while downloading youtube videos... i guess one can see, what kind of videos i was downloading

ps- wow, i just realized that my photobucket account changed completely, i used to have this for Harry Potter Fanart and other Pics and now all I can see is OK Go.... great!
  • haha omg those are amazinging im like laughing really hard! ur soo talented
  • Those are great! You're very talented biggrin.gif
  • Those are brilliant mayo!

What does the one in the middle with the cheese reference?
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Aug 29 2007, 09:48 AM)
    What does the one in the middle with the cheese reference?

It's from the Federal Truth in Music videos....but I can't remember the name of that one...

Edit: Ah! I remembered. Shizotypal Indicators.
  • exactly, i think that's by far my favourite "truth in..." although that dental-thing with Tim, or "A PO needs a dollar amount"....hm, they're all great. smile.gif
  • I am now an official fan of you, mayonnaise!! laugh.gif
  • Mayo, you are brimming with artistic brilliance! i love all of the bands on the second one. Althought KT wouldn't really count as a band...

not mine. i found it here
  • hah, that's awesome, but why does everyone look like there mad?