In this Discussion

Ok Go avas and sigs

Comments

• woah, awesome Sally!
  • I'd hate to be a pain...but for anyone who has sig-video clip making skills.. I was wondering if anyone has made a video sig out of the part in the Pingpong instructional video, where Damian bicyclekicks Dan.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Aug 23 2007, 01:57 PM)
    I'd hate to be a pain...but for anyone who has sig-video clip making skills.. I was wondering if anyone has made a video sig out of the part in the Pingpong instructional video, where Damian bicyclekicks Dan.

yeah, I made one of that many months ago-
    "I like to do things every 2 weeks, so I can use the word fortnight"- Demitri Martin....just had to say that...
    -I'll find it for you.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 22 2007, 03:28 AM)
    Damian: Let it Rain

I've said it before, but really Sally...
    You're a genius. wub.gif
  • Thankee, Alice smile.gif You're more of a genius.

hm, Heidi, actually, the one I made was the pushing of the fists and not the kicking of the feet, but I'll do it right now.
  • Made a few banners/signatures. (Also posted on my LJ) smile.gif

1. image

2. image

3. image

4. image

5. image

6. image
  • Those are really awesome, Oknat!
    I love them all!
  • OH MY GOD!!!!! they're so cool!!!
  • one word: orgasmic!
  • one word: orgasmic!
  • Nice, oknat! Man, I wish I knew how to do this.

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 23 2007, 03:40 PM)
    hm, Heidi, actually, the one I made was the pushing of the fists and not the kicking of the feet, but I'll do it right now.

"NO! NO! No ping pong, no little tennis! NO!" biggrin.gif
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif thanks Tabetha!! and Oknat,you never cease to amaze me. you're just full of wholesome graphic design goodness arent you?
  • Heidi, actually I realized why I didn't have a feety kicking one-
    the video is blurry. I mean the original video on okgo.net of the pingpong stuff- at that particular moment, it's blurry. I think they were using a homevideo camera or something. Anyway, it's not particularly good for making animations out of, sorry.
    To make it up to you, I made some others-
    "omg, another day of training":
    (actually, this kind of looks dirty)

vomit time:

Shakespeare:

Sorry about that, Heidi.

I think these are my last for the season. I'm going to the airport in a few hours now for vacation, and when I come back, it's time for college and hitting the books- I'm actually really excited about going back to school. It's gonna be a tough year. So this is the end of my photoshopping fun.
    See ya, guys! I won't have a computer on vacation and I'm not really gonna have a lot of time to come on here during the school year, except weekends, I hope. Unless I procrastinate on my hw, which I probly will, lol.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 24 2007, 01:54 PM)
    I think these are my last for the season. I'm going to the airport in a few hours now for vacation, and when I come back, it's time for college and hitting the books- I'm actually really excited about going back to school. It's gonna be a tough year. So this is the end of my photoshopping fun.
    See ya, guys! I won't have a computer on vacation and I'm not really gonna have a lot of time to come on here during the school year, except weekends, I hope. Unless I procrastinate on my hw, which I probly will, lol.

Aww, we'll miss you! Have a fun vacation though wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 24 2007, 09:54 PM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    LMAO!

Awww Sally, I'm gonna miss you lots, darling!
    Good luck and have fun!!!
  • Aww i will miss talking to you Sally!!! HAVE FUN!!

QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 21 2007, 10:28 PM)
    I'm trying to spend as much time staring at OK Go before school starts as possible, lol.

Some of these (well, the Tim one anyhow) are large- that's mainly because it takes so long to make the details that I hate to see the details smoosh away. If anybody's interested tho, feel free to resize or ask for a resize.
    I hope they're amusing at any rate.

Tim one:
    actually, this could just go on it's side, tho I think that loses the effect

Tim two:

Dan:

OMG HOW DID I MISS THESE!!! B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 24 2007, 01:54 PM)

Lol, it may look dirty but I love it! Uh-oh, I wonder how Sheri is gonna handle this laugh.gif
  • aw, you guys are so sweet!
    Hugs and kisses to you all!
    I'll miss you lots!
  • Thanks so much Sally!! Have fun on your vacation!! i love the elocution btw. biggrin.gif
  • Those are great!!
    And have fun Sally!!

Has anyone made one of the children catching?