In this Discussion

Formoz Youtubery & blog entry (in Chinese - ha ha!)

Comments

• Ooooh, thanks Egg!

I LOVE your signature, by the way! smile.gif
  • Welcome, Egg! Thanks for the translation! And thank you about the site smile.gif (I feel the need to state again, though, to those who've complimented me on the site--Michael created it, and it wouldn't be nearly as cool without his kickass layouts.) I love your signature, too--that is classic.

Egg's videos are really good. I'm so jealous of people with decent audio on their video cameras.
    Here is another one of them--at the beginning is Damian's Taiwanese. You've gotta hear the second one he says--he sounds soo funny.

http://va.okgocentral.com/taiwanbilunosign.html

Translation, from Egg:
    (Ma-La-Go)= Chilli Hot Pot, a kind of hot pot which is extremely spicy.
    (Bi-Lu)= Beer.

**Edit: Wow, I'm such a tool. I just realized now that the blog this thread was started about was Egg's. No wonder a couple of the pictures looked vaguely familiar ... laugh.gif
    Sorry, Egg. And I hadn't watched the videos from the blog ... So, sorry, everyone, for the repeats. *blush*

**Another edit: I used the original file for the dance vid, though, instead of converting/shrinking it, so if you watch at that link I posted on the first page of this thread ( http://va.okgocentral.com/amwtaiwan.html ), it's bigger and a bit clearer than YouTube (through Egg's blog). So that wasn't completely silly to have posted. *feels a little less dumb* Now watch Damian's hula! biggrin.gif wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Shalu-lah @ Aug 12 2007, 01:35 PM)
    I LOVE your signature, by the way! smile.gif

Mhmm me too!!

And that video is great!!
  • laugh.gif OMG. Foot massages?? I feel like we're not supposed to see this! WTF!

QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 10 2007, 08:56 PM)
    The whole thing is crazy hilarious--the absurdity of it all.
    No kidding!

I know you all reacted to this already. I'm trying to catch up. K, I haven't taken the time to read your story yet, but I will!
  • oh thanks for clearing that up Egg! And welcome to the boards!
  • my friend,elle, just sent me these pictures... biggrin.gif

at the airport

At MTV interview

they fed the fish in order to take picture of them. (Tim even photoshot the fish with a DV)
    They said it could be interesting if they can use the pictures as the background of concerts.
    you can see more photos here (This is tzufanli's blog. She is also the one interviewed them @ MTV. )
    Cilck on the photos and you may see her photo album.

At Taipei 101 (...?) wub.gif

At Shi-Lin Night Market

At ICRT interview

Meeting winners of AMW dancing contest@ Taiwan

in case these picture didn't show, here's the link you can see them all.
    OK Go in Taiwan
  • QUOTE (egg07212003 @ Aug 22 2007, 03:57 PM)
    my friend,elle, just sent me these pictures... biggrin.gif

Pouting!

And tshirts and normal clothes and mmmmm smile.gif
    Thank you so much for this, Egg!
  • ^ agreed.. normal clothes = yummy...

I'm so glad they got to visit all these cool places before taking a break!

And yeah, thanks Egg! All of this stuff is super cool.
  • Awesome stuff, Egg! Thanks!!
  • omg these pictures are above amazing thank you so much for posting them! and to think i almost passed up looking at this thread! pfff
  • Niiiiice!
    Thx, Egg!
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Aug 15 2007, 09:17 PM)
    laugh.gif OMG. Foot massages?? I feel like we're not supposed to see this! WTF!

No kidding!

I know you all reacted to this already. I'm trying to catch up. K, I haven't taken the time to read your story yet, but I will!

there is an uncomfortable sense of voyeurism I get watching them have their feet massaged.

Dan was funny! Poor guy, he was really in pain.
  • QUOTE (hungrylikethewolf @ Aug 22 2007, 08:36 PM)
    there is an uncomfortable sense of voyeurism I get watching them have their feet massaged.

Dan was funny! Poor guy, he was really in pain.

haha i know i was like oh Dan ill give you a foot massage that wont hurt! haha omg that was kinda creepy haha
  • Wow! Those pictures are great!! Thanks so much!
  • QUOTE (egg07212003 @ Aug 22 2007, 10:57 AM)
    *GASP* Eyes!

Thanks, egg! All of these are great.

I saw the photo link in the other thread (wretch.cc), and I wonder if Damian took the picture of the fish - you can see him taking a picture in one of the other pictures. That's nice to think about. smile.gif

Edit: I'm an idiot. Of course he took that picture. Egg says so, if I had just read her post carefully.

Edit again: I'm still blown away by how we can get these high-quality photos from the other side of the WORLD, like, within days of the event happening. What a time we live in.
  • (Sorry for the misinterpretation )
    Actually it didn't mention in the blog if Damian took the picture or not.
    it just mentioned that "this is how the fish look like after they use some bread to gather the fish around."
    so i don't know if it was just the intreviewer took the same picture as Damian did,
    or Damian took the picture and sent it to the interviewer,(<--wow)
    or it could be the photographer, who taped the fish with his DV, gave her the picture...XD
    Either way it's nice to see them having fun everywhere they go.

QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Aug 24 2007, 01:49 AM)
    Edit again: I'm still blown away by how we can get these high-quality photos from the other side of the WORLD, like, within days of the event happening. What a time we live in.

Me, too.XD
    i'm also happy to be in the forum, where we can get the most information and have a chance to share everything we have.
    They are the most friendly band i've ever seen, and you are the most friendly people i've ever met. smile.gif
    glad to be here biggrin.gif
  • ^^^ we're glad you're here, too, Egg!

And not just because you can bring us awesome new pictures and stuff...
    I seriously think it's really really awesome how we've got fans from all over the world.
  • QUOTE (egg07212003 @ Aug 24 2007, 04:43 AM)
    Me, too.XD
    i'm also happy to be in the forum, where we can get the most information and have a chance to share everything we have.
    They are the most friendly band i've ever seen, and you are the most friendly people i've ever met. smile.gif
    glad to be here biggrin.gif

Aww, you're sweet! We're glad you're here, too!
  • So, I'm finally posting my pics with Dan and Andy. I've been really, really lazy. I haven't even started my Summer Sonic recap and that happened like a month ago. I've been back home for two weeks and I still haven't adjusted to the cold weather and people speaking to me in a language I understand. Anyway, ignore how gross I look. I was really sweaty.

You can see the little OK Go fan I made in this picture.

QUOTE (egg07212003 @ Aug 22 2007, 07:57 AM)
    At Shi-Lin Night Market

I went there! Well, not when they were there. I could have totally stalked them if I knew they were going there, but I did promise Dan I wouldn't stalk them.
  • Aw, great pics! I love your little fan. And don't worry about it posting a bit late!