In this Discussion

Interview Questions For Electra

Comments

• Do you have any desire to come visit Sally and I here in MA? (even though we're unfriendly and our weather sucks, haha)

Vanna as in Vanna White from Wheel of Fortune! Does Britain have their own cheesy game shows?

if you could ask yourself a question, what would it be? and what would the answer be?
  • You're going to NY, but not TO? sad.gif

^if you're wondering, thats a question... it has a "?"!

Do you have a favourite story book from when you were lil?

What do you think of beards?
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 25 2007, 01:27 AM)
    Do you have any desire to come visit Sally and I here in MA? (even though we're unfriendly and our weather sucks, haha)

Vanna as in Vanna White from Wheel of Fortune! Does Britain have their own cheesy game shows?

if you could ask yourself a question, what would it be? and what would the answer be?

I would LOVE to come to MA! And regarding the unfriendliness and crappy weather - I come from Britain. I'd feel right at home. Ooo the college I want to go to has a year-long program at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology... I could be living there one day!

Ahhh getcha. I figured it was something like that. We have a ridiculous number of stupid gameshows. In fact there's a gameshow in which you play all sorts of other gameshows, and you win as many gameshows as you can to win the overall gameshow... It's the most stupid thing I've ever seen.

Erm... well now you've got me thinking about tv so I guess fave tv show. Which would be Green Wing - I'm almost as huge a fan of Green Wing as I am of OK Go. Utterly brilliant.

QUOTE (Felster @ Aug 25 2007, 02:16 AM)
    You're going to NY, but not TO? sad.gif

^if you're wondering, thats a question... it has a "?"!

Do you have a favourite story book from when you were lil?

What do you think of beards?

Yeah, I know, it sucks! See, it's a school trip with my politics class, and I tried to persuade my teacher to take us on a tour of the states, stopping off at the cities where my friends live.. He said no, and I'd already threatened him with castration if he didn't let me have some free time to see Rachel and OK Go in the event of them playing a show when we happened to be in NYC, so I thought I shouldn't push it any further. Im sorry.

I think Burglar Bill. That was a great book, and you actually WANTED to burglar to succeed.

Beads are wonderful for hiding things, but not much of a turn on for me I'm afraid.
  • Ok, question

If you could go back or forwards to any time or place, where/when would you go and why?

Do you have any things that might seem unimportant to everyone else, but mean a lot to you?

(congratulations, by the way ^^)
  • what do you order when you go to a coffee shop?

do you drink tea, and if so what kinds?
  • QUOTE (Angel @ Aug 25 2007, 10:30 PM)
    Ok, question

If you could go back or forwards to any time or place, where/when would you go and why?

Do you have any things that might seem unimportant to everyone else, but mean a lot to you?
    (congratulations, by the way ^^)

Oh, wow, that's so weird, my dad and I were JUST having this conversation. I'm really interested in the future, but as I don't know when things will happen I wouldn't know how far forward to go... so I'd like to go back to Ancient Athens, when Socrates walked around the marketplace asking rich people questions. And I'd follow him. That'd be fantastic.

You mean object-wise? Well my friends don't understand why I've kept the broken pieces of tambourine from the OK Go show in KoKo, but you guys get the importance of those, right? Otherwise... my joker cards, I guess. They remind me that life is amazing and that I shouldn't take it for granted.

QUOTE (amberdino @ Aug 26 2007, 05:22 AM)
    what do you order when you go to a coffee shop?

do you drink tea, and if so what kinds?

A tall café latte (I've never got very experimental with coffee) and a chocolate brownie.

I do - just regular tea with milk and a couple of sweeteners. I've had herbal or fruit teas and I'm not keen on them.
  • hmmm

What are you going to do here in NY?

This is kind of like the other question, but which decade of the 20th century would you most like to visit, and why?
  • I don't actually know what I'm doing in NY... I think we'll be visiting some UN building, and going up the Statue of Liberty. I know that my teacher has set aside about two days for free time, but I don't know which days. And we're gonna be eating out a lot. And I insist upon shopping, but I none of my girl friends are coming, so I'm gonna be dragging guys around to the clothes shops, mwahahaha!!!

The 60's, because I am a hippy at heart. It was a great decade.
  • If you could go back and relive 1 year of yourlife, without being able to change a single thing, what year would it be?

If you had the oppurtunity to live in Africa for one year, would you do it?

Do you plan on getting married?

If so, is there an age you'd like to be married by?
  • Mr. Bean, "meh" or "yeh!"?

Favourite genre of movie?

Most famous person you've met?

Would you rather be famous for your acting skills or your sciency skills?... b/c that would be two different groups of people you would be famous with...
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 25 2007, 11:01 AM)
    I would LOVE to come to MA! And regarding the unfriendliness and crappy weather - I come from Britain. I'd feel right at home. Ooo the college I want to go to has a year-long program at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology... I could be living there one day!

asdfkadsjhfkag! If you go to MIT, you're totally coming to visit!

hmm, what do you think of rocks? or do you ever think about rocks at all?
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 28 2007, 12:59 AM)
    If you could go back and relive 1 year of yourlife, without being able to change a single thing, what year would it be?

If you had the oppurtunity to live in Africa for one year, would you do it?

Do you plan on getting married?

If so, is there an age you'd like to be married by?

Ooooo tricky... 1994, I think. That's the year I was in the states. And it's always fun being little. smile.gif

Maybe, yeah. I guess it depends on where, and under what circumstances, though. If I could live in a deprived area but use the time building a school or something, that'd be fabulous. Or visit relatives in South Africa.

I don't know - I'm not particularly fussed about getting married. I'd like to have a life-time partner, but I don't need all the trimmings or anything.

No, not really. I'd like to find someone before I'm old though, preferably...

QUOTE (Felster @ Aug 28 2007, 02:15 AM)
    Mr. Bean, "meh" or "yeh!"?

Favourite genre of movie?

Most famous person you've met?

Would you rather be famous for your acting skills or your sciency skills?... b/c that would be two different groups of people you would be famous with...

When Mr Bean was just doing the TV series, "yeh!". But as for the movies - "meh".

Depends on my mood. Something intelligently funny.

Robin Williams, I think. wub.gif

Sciency skills, definitely. Doing something that would utterly change the way people think.

QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Aug 28 2007, 03:58 AM)
    asdfkadsjhfkag! If you go to MIT, you're totally coming to visit!
    hmm, what do you think of rocks? or do you ever think about rocks at all?

YAY! That's be incredible smile.gif

I'll be totally honest with you - rocks aren't on my mind a whole lot. But they're pretty useful if you think about it. Without rocks, where would we be? Really? No tools, no buildings... Rocks are pretty sweet.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Aug 28 2007, 08:38 AM)
    If I could live in a deprived area but use the time building a school or something, that'd be fabulous.

Yet another reason you are amazing!

Do you plan on having kids?

If your computer crashed, would you freak out, or play it cool?

Would you rather have the power to be invisible or read minds?
  • what colour should i paint my nails now? the purple chipped off.

if you could tell everyone in the world a message. what would your message be?

owls or eagles? baised on prestige of course

ok a question im recycling from ms.stars... because i think it tells a lot about the person:

basslines or guitar riffs?

Hows your day been madame?
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 28 2007, 07:06 PM)
    Yet another reason you are amazing!

Do you plan on having kids?

If your computer crashed, would you freak out, or play it cool?

Would you rather have the power to be invisible or read minds?

Aww, you're so sweet smile.gif

I don't really plan on anything like marriage and kids, because it depends so much upon things that I have no control over. I'll see. I think I'd like kids, but only if I'm in a stable relationship. I'll see when it gets to the time.

I'd play it cool first and try to figure out whatt happened. If I couldn't figure it out myself, then I'd freak. So it's quite likely that I'd be freaking out at some point.

Invisibility would be sweet. Imagine the things you could do with invisibility! The people you could stalk *cough*damian*cough*, the places you could go free of charge, the lessons you could escape from and mysteries you could solve. Very cool. I have no desire to read people's minds - I get annoyed by the things that people say without thinking them through first ("no, chickens don't have veins, coz I've never seen them when I eat chicken... right?" etc), so unformed thoughts would grate on my nerves.

QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 28 2007, 09:54 PM)
    what colour should i paint my nails now? the purple chipped off.

if you could tell everyone in the world a message. what would your message be?

owls or eagles? baised on prestige of course

ok a question im recycling from ms.stars... because i think it tells a lot about the person:

basslines or guitar riffs?

Hows your day been madame?

Red. Sexy and sassy. Apart from purple, it's the greatest color.

My message would be:
    Life is a wonderful thing, whether you believe it came about by an amazing accident of nature or was created by one or more deity - don't waste it fighting, and respect the fact that life is just as wonderful as others as it is for you. You are not alone in the world and your actions affect others - so treat others as you would like to be treated, as equals, and never take anything for granted.
    Hahahaha, preachy enough? rolleyes.gif

Eagles. Owls are the eccentric professors of the bird kingdom - eagles are the rock stars. And rock stars beat professors any day.

Ahhhh that's tough. And often depends on the song, but, in general, I'd say basslines. They sort of catch you unawares, and embed themselves in your mind without you even realising. There's something wonderfully sneaky about basslines. And the bassline is what gets you dancing - not the guitar riff.

It's been cool, thank you! Not much going on, but I'm enjoying the relaxation. Plus my awesome dream has had me feeling happy all day, so s'all good smile.gif
  • Your answers are so entertaining!!

Will you be sad when this thread ends?

While at a concert, would you ever climb up on stage and tackle the drum set, just for fun?

What is your favorite hair style for a man, and for a woman?
  • um.

1. how unobservant am i?

2. when did this happen?

3. will you marry me?
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 29 2007, 02:08 AM)
    Your answers are so entertaining!!

Will you be sad when this thread ends?

While at a concert, would you ever climb up on stage and tackle the drum set, just for fun?

What is your favorite hair style for a man, and for a woman?

Haha, I do try, dear smile.gif

Yeah I kinda will. I mean, it's only fair that someone else takes the spotlight (Fel next - I'm preparing questions already!) but it's so much fun

I would LOVE to do that, but I'd sorta see it as stealing the band's thunder. You know? Everyone at the concert paid to see the band, not to see me destroy their set. So only after the show had ended.

For a man - Damian's style in the Don't Ask Me video. Makes me melt.
    For a woman - I sorta like loose curls, and long hair.

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 29 2007, 02:14 AM)
    um.

1. how unobservant am i?

2. when did this happen?

3. will you marry me?

1. Hahahahah. It's cool, I forgive you smile.gif

2. Two weeks ago, dear tongue.gif

3. OF COURSE! You are my wifey!!!
  • If you were to spend the resot of your god-given days in one city, what city would that be?

Favorite kid's show?

Favorite book?

Fuck I was going to think of a super-deep question but I'm fucking tired. So, another time.
  • What is your favorite childhood game?