In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• QUOTE (toiletdog @ Aug 22 2007, 12:15 AM)
    And here are the rest of the videos on that site, so Sheri can archive them (if they have not already been so).

Ha! I just went to check these out, and it's ironic you said that, Jennifer, because this person got all of their videos from okgocentral! (Not just the ones you posted, but all this person has up there) I can tell, because they named them the same things I named them.

HA
  • Haha, bribing people with ping-pong tables, genius!

Um, dumb question, but is there any way for me to actually read the text on that first article? Because, yes pictures are good (I want Damian...'s cool belt ha!) but text is good too smile.gif
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Aug 29 2007, 09:58 AM)
    My (horribly inappropriate) joke was going to reference an "Immersion program" in Judaism. And that's all I'm going to say. Because I'm so incredibly ashamed of myself. rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif Hee hee hee

Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee biggrin.gif

And no, you're not!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 30 2007, 02:34 PM)
    And no, you're not!

looks around with shifty eyes

Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. rolleyes.gif wub.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 22 2007, 10:03 AM)
    ARGH--I just watched it, and this is driving me batty--can anyone tell what Andy is saying at the end? "It's also non-[???]." "Rock and roll's not [???]."

Rock and roll's not noise pollution. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Kissxxxx @ Aug 31 2007, 12:37 AM)
    Rock and roll's not noise pollution. smile.gif

That's it that's it!
    Thank you so much!!
  • Ah! Thank you!

laugh.gif Sweet.
  • ummmmm i need the "does... mary know?" video. i could have sworn i had it... but i guess not... sad.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 31 2007, 04:37 PM)
    ummmmm i need the "does... mary know?" video. i could have sworn i had it... but i guess i only saw it on tv sad.gif

Does... Mary know??

Oh, Andy wub.gif
  • algkdfjkdlsafjkjs HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i'mm crying. liek seriously akfj;dklsj;ad i cant even type. ahhahahahahahha

yeah, come on down. lace up your skates!

doessss mary know?
  • laugh.gif I love that video!!!
  • omg so i was walking in the mall and this song is playing and im like omg this song sounds familliar and then i look over and Do What You Want wall paper version is playing on a big screen!!!! iwas like OMG i stopped in the middle of the isle and was like THATS OK GO!!
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Aug 31 2007, 04:23 AM)
    Haha, bribing people with ping-pong tables, genius!

Um, dumb question, but is there any way for me to actually read the text on that first article? Because, yes pictures are good (I want Damian...'s cool belt ha!) but text is good too smile.gif

Here's the wet one in full size, i think that's the one you were talking about

http://okgocentral.com/gallery/displayimag...m=192&pos=2
  • For some reason I never read that article huh.gif

...I didn't know Damian "spent six months working on campaigns for the Pilsbury Doughboy."
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Sep 1 2007, 05:28 AM)
    For some reason I never read that article huh.gif

...I didn't know Damian "spent six months working on campaigns for the Pilsbury Doughboy."

Yea, I remember that.  And now I wonder whether he's the one responsible for the clip of the Doughboy laughing on the ground and pooping out a little croissant.  I mean, I wouldn't put it past him.
  • Thanks JB, you're a monkey genius!

What is Pillsbury Doughboy? Is it an American thing, because I've never heard of it.

"I found it intolerably whoring"

I have to use that from now on!!
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Sep 1 2007, 10:46 AM)
    Thanks JB, you're a monkey genius!

What is Pillsbury Doughboy? Is it an American thing, because I've never heard of it.

I have to use that from now on!!

I'm pretty sure Pillsbury is American, but they have Pillsbury products in Germany too.  It's refrigerated dough that comes in little foil canisters, and the dough is pre-cut into the right pieces to spread around onto a baking sheet and bake into croissants or little rolls or whatever it is you bought.  The Pillsbury Doughboy is always in Pillsbury commercials.  He's an animation, a little dough guy with a baker's hat.  In commercials, a finger usually comes out of nowhere and pokes his tummy and makes him laugh.  We're real sophisticated like that.

Here's the Pillsbury Doughboy pooping in that viral video that I mentioned:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=YkfPjUngx6Q

I'm assuming that wasn't actually run as a commercial, but I've been away from "home" for some years and a lot has happened to my home country in the meantime.  ;-)
  • after receiving that in my email...I cannot eat a croissant to this day!
  • QUOTE (hungrylikethewolf @ Sep 1 2007, 02:34 PM)
    after receiving that in my email...I cannot eat a croissant to this day!

Oh you're lying.
    Come on, boardies, there IS such a thing as overdoing it.
    Not eating croissants after seeing a doughboy poo out a croissant...
    Come on.
  • o man, that thing was hysterical! i was laughing so hard.