In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• Hahaha!!!! hey what ever floats your boat....Do what you want... haha ok that was gay im gunna stop b4 i ruin the whole joke haha
  • LOL I cant wait 'til their next album so we'll have even more song titles to use!
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 3 2007, 08:24 PM)
    oh LOL i actually asked Christy to go into more detail with her comment about Dan having a drummer's body. but my timing was a bit off so the comment looked like it came after yours, Sheri.

Ah, got it.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 3 2007, 10:06 PM)
    LOL I cant wait 'til their next album so we'll have even more song titles to use!

omg i try to forget about that 3rd album so i can let the Time roll by and then it will come ou and I can be like WOW the Time flew by, yeah you know what i mean
  • WOW, those pictures!

Wow. ohmy.gif
  • LOL thats now your official trademark, Christy. I know how you love Time. laugh.gif
  • OMG haha i totally didnt know i was doing it...agian!! geez haha that is sooo weird hah and funny its habit haha
  • wow you truly are obsessed with Tim. One question: Do you find yourself writing Christy Nordwind without thinking it?
  • haha no but i did as a joke i write my friend a note like everyday and at the bottom once i signed Love, Christy Nordwind and put alot of smileys after it and then one Time i drew a stick figure me and Tim holding hands haha bc i thought it was funny and she like thinks im crazy bc i like him haha
  • haha i'm sorry but i'm off. I'll talk to you all later!
  • oh me 2 i forgot about all the homework i didnt do haha! ttyl!
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Sep 3 2007, 06:58 PM)
    ooh...

WOW, JUST WOW! hahaha I LOVE this picture!! biggrin.gif

Damian looks very Mick Jaggerish in this picture. Like the pose he's doing.
  • scans of Cheers magazine
    don't know if they've been posted here before.
    (sorry if i double post)

interviewed in Cheers magazine (Taiwan)

Their signatures...and Damian drew the Angry Bird for the readers.

another picture from Formoz

i don't know why but sometimes the pictures can't show appropriately...
    so i uploaded them here:
    Cheers Magazine (September)
  • QUOTE (egg07212003 @ Sep 5 2007, 09:45 AM)
    don't know if they've been posted here before.
    (sorry if i double post)

they were interviewed in Cheers magazine(Taiwan)

I had a great, great laugh over that picture. Damian looks like he is intentionally displaying is wedding ring (good for him!).
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Sep 5 2007, 05:04 PM)
    I had a great, great laugh over that picture. Damian looks like he is intentionally displaying is wedding ring (good for him!).

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

One for the fangirls, just to clarify.
    "I'm TAKEN! See??"
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Sep 5 2007, 12:29 PM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

One for the fangirls, just to clarify.
    "I'm TAKEN! See??"

Exactly, and the fact that he's wearing the shorts only makes that picture funnier.
  • QUOTE (egg07212003 @ Sep 5 2007, 11:45 AM)

aww this picture is amazing! I love Dan in this picture his smile and the way hes sitting cracks me up! Time looks a bit uncomfortable, lol.
  • So, I was looking at the new iPods (stupid, because I just bought a video in February) and guess who they had on their new video nano page... biggrin.gif

http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/
  • Wallpaper on Virgin Media:

http://www.virginmedia.com/music/pictures/...allpapers/o.php

Videos (and pictures) at an Italian radio station (I think):
    http://www.deejay.it/dj/video?idOspite=285

And was this already posted?