In this Discussion

Tim

Comments

• Because I like you guys, I'm sharing with you this ultra rare photo of Stanley's Joyful Noise circa 1998:

Andrew Duncan - Guitar, vocals
    Timothy Nordwind - Bass, vocals
    Joseph A. Mapes - Drums, vocals (this must have been pre-Dan sad.gif )

• Ho-lee Shit.
  • Whoa, no way!
  • Haha--simultaneous, Rachel! biggrin.gif
  • All I can say is OH MY GOD! I can't even swallow.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 11 2007, 09:39 PM)
    Haha--simultaneous, Rachel! biggrin.gif

Great minds, Baby.
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Sep 11 2007, 09:24 PM)
    Because I like you guys, I'm sharing with you this ultra rare photo of Stanley's Joyful Noise circa 1998:

Andrew Duncan - Guitar, vocals
    Timothy Nordwind - Bass, vocals
    Joseph A. Mapes - Drums, vocals (this must have been pre-Dan sad.gif )

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!

7*'s is a ninja goddessssssss
  • oh my GOD!!!! blink.gif
  • QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Sep 12 2007, 11:28 PM)

Haha! Bow Chika Bow Wow! Haha! Look at that chest hair! I didn't think it was possible but I love Tim 100000 Times more now haha!

Ih7s, again I say that you are amazing!
  • woooooah Where WAS that? Once again, 7*s, you're amazing ninja skills have astounded me.
  • Okay, here's what I have to say about Tim right now.

I WANT HIM TO SING LEAD AT LEAST ONCE ON THE NEW CD. It's not that I think his good/cute voice is wasted on backups, because that is very important and he fits that role nicely. It's just that he can carry his own on lead, and I'd like another Tim track, because I enjoy where band member roles are multi-dimensional, where each member gets a chance to shine outside of their usual roles. You know, like the Beatles had it all set up where each member sang. (For that matter, I also want one Dan song before I die.)

Hope that makes sense. That's all :-)
  • woow that pik is so great!!

Kareh, i agree with you, i want more tim's songs! and i would like that dan would sing a song too... it could be funny happy.gif
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ Sep 13 2007, 07:09 AM)
    Okay, here's what I have to say about Tim right now.

I WANT HIM TO SING LEAD AT LEAST ONCE ON THE NEW CD. It's not that I think his good/cute voice is wasted on backups, because that is very important and he fits that role nicely. It's just that he can carry his own on lead, and I'd like another Tim track, because I enjoy where band member roles are multi-dimensional, where each member gets a chance to shine outside of their usual roles. You know, like the Beatles had it all set up where each member sang. (For that matter, I also want one Dan song before I die.)

Hope that makes sense. That's all :-)

Omg this is soo true! I was talking about this before how I hope that Tim sings more (which I think hes going to) and how I really would love Dan to sing a song because nobody really has heard his singing voice before. I bet its a beautiful one.
  • perfectly put, Kareh.
  • GOD!!! TIM IS SO FREAKING SEXY!! Sorry I just had to let that out.
  • Don't worry. From you, we're used to it. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Sep 15 2007, 07:20 PM)
    Don't worry. From you, we're used to it. wink.gif

LOL. This would be the biggest burn if it weren't so true. laugh.gif LOL.