In this Discussion

Don't Ask Me. Have a question about OK Go/Paracadute? Come on in and ask away!

Comments

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Sep 12 2007, 12:40 AM)
    Yeah, I can handle that. biggrin.gif

You join the Unofficial Fan Club by friending the Myspace page where it lives: www.myspace.com/okgounofficialfanclub. It hasn't really expanded beyond myspace at this point because there hasn't been much of a demand for it. But I think I'm going to ask Milosh to put it in top friends. It can't hurt to ask, can it?

Hello everyone, I'm newbie.

I 've wanted to ask same question.

DJRose, thank you for the answer. I'll go and check it.

Dose OK GO have official fan club ? (Is Juggling Club official fan club ? )
  • Obrigada Mia smile.gif

Looking at Andy's old blog I found this, "Pittsburgh also has the Liberty Bridge, which has become the subject of our newest #1 hit song." Which song is he referring to?

Rosa
  • okay... i saw the 'behind the treadmill' video on mtv (NOT the one on the dvd)... but does it exist anywhere on the net? am i completely retarded and is it right under my nose?
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 17 2007, 01:37 PM)
    okay... i saw the 'behind the treadmill' video on mtv (NOT the one on the dvd)... but does it exist anywhere on the net? am i completely retarded and is it right under my nose?

It used to be on YouTube, but I just searched and didn't find it... I have it saved, though. I'll upload it for you if you want.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 17 2007, 10:37 AM)
    okay... i saw the 'behind the treadmill' video on mtv (NOT the one on the dvd)... but does it exist anywhere on the net? am i completely retarded and is it right under my nose?

This one?
    http://www.tagstory.com/video/video_post.a...a_id=V000053615
    (Thanks to whoever posted the link to this library of videos a while ago. smile.gif )
  • 'retarded' may not be the right word, but rather, 'lazy' thank you SOOO much nat smile.gif

and shalu!
  • QUOTE (yukihnd @ Sep 16 2007, 03:58 PM)
    Dose OK GO have official fan club ? (Is Juggling Club official fan club ? )

The Juggling Club is a street team, not a fan club. As far as I know, there is no official OK Go fan club. There should be though.
  • Every fandom I've been in where a fan club has been introduced has resulted in massive drama. It rips the fandom in half.

Those who are members versus those who aren't members.

I hope OK Go never get one.
  • ezorvera and God,

Thank you for let me know it.
  • QUOTE (oknat @ Sep 17 2007, 03:01 PM)
    This one?
    http://www.tagstory.com/video/video_post.a...a_id=V000053615
    (Thanks to whoever posted the link to this library of videos a while ago. smile.gif )

That was Jennifer. And this person on tagstory got all their videos from me (from okgocentral). wink.gif I can tell by the vid names.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 18 2007, 06:06 AM)
    That was Jennifer. And this person on tagstory got all their videos from me (from okgocentral). wink.gif I can tell by the vid names.

Well then, thanks Jennifer and Sheri!! laugh.gif
  • lol No problem!
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 19 2007, 02:20 PM)
    lol No problem!

Dude, I downloaded like 2GB worth of videos from okgocentral the other night and I still don't have them all. I'm making the most of my bandwidth before I disconnect it and move back to QLD lol.

I giggled when I saw the JC Penny ads. I recognised the program we found during the VMAs. Are you still using that one or have you found something better 'cause there's a buttload of stuff I'd love to get offline and that original program never worked for me for reasons I can't quite remember but know are out of my control.
  • Hola smile.gif Did anyone save the pic of those tight pants which according to Rusty got Damian so much attention when they were in Kansas? (like two years ago...it's in the blog, the pic can't be seen now)

Rosa
  • That's the one where Damian's holding the "Do Not Disturb" sign
  • shoot I wanted to post it for you but I can't find it...

you'll have more trouble Rosa but it's on ok go central gallery if you want to check it
  • what's with the word "u tilize"? blink.gif

I checked it up, it's in the dictionary... utiliz e: "to put to use; turn to profitable account: to u tilize a stream to power a mill"

in fact, it's a very common verb in spanish too... utilizar: yo utilizo, tu utilizas, él utiliza, nosotros utilizamos, ellos utilizan

I demand an explanation laugh.gif

Rosa
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 26 2007, 07:15 AM)
    That's the one where Damian's holding the "Do Not Disturb" sign

Thanks but that doesn't ring any bells... could you post it here please?

Rosa
  • i'm pretty sure this is the one you're after:

thanks to the ok go central gallery smile.gif
  • does anybody know what the little blue dots/squares underneath your username/avatar mean...??? i seem to have two... that's pretty damn awesome...