In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• nice ass shots is right. HUBBA HUBBA!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 16 2007, 10:58 PM)
    nice ass shots is right. HUBBA HUBBA!

Lol, yes and notice Damian's shirt is ripped. He commented to the audience about it. He turned and showed the audience then announced, "By the end of this show, I will be buck naked!"
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Sep 17 2007, 01:06 AM)
    Lol, yes and notice Damian's shirt is ripped. He commented to the audience about it. He turned and showed the audience then announced, "By the end of this show, I will be buck naked!"

Tease!
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Sep 5 2007, 06:31 PM)
    "Good Luck Chuck" with Jessica Alba.

Re: Music within the trailer. wink.gif

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=23135

By the way, if you pick the right/wrong trailer (whichever one that does not contain YSDH) you get "Don't Ask Me" instead. JOY!
  • QUOTE (keaton @ Sep 13 2007, 04:11 PM)
    I was looking for Notre Dame photos and found these oldie but goodie lucious pics. She's copyrighted it (rightly so) so I'll just link to her blog page and you can see them there smile.gif

http://dearsatanicdiary.blogspot.com/2003_12_01_archive.html

Reading her blog entry from December 2003 reminds me that I am just one in a LONG line... *resigned sigh*
  • QUOTE (sureeyesawake @ Sep 18 2007, 10:07 PM)
    Reading her blog entry from December 2003 reminds me that I am just one in a LONG line... *resigned sigh*

Yeah, it's like sloppy 1,685,692nds, pretty much
    lol

i love this one. XD

omg. He is wearing the same T-shirts as me. hahaha!
    it's mine. lol!!
  • QUOTE (uhoo @ Sep 20 2007, 12:42 PM)
    i love this one. XD

everything about this picture is completely amazing. their stances, their faces, the cig dangling from dan's mouth.. laugh.gif hahahahha i love it!!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 20 2007, 01:28 PM)
    everything about this picture is completely amazing. their stances, their faces, the cig dangling from dan's mouth.. laugh.gif hahahahha i love it!!

Haha those were my EXACT thoughts when I first looked at this picture.
  • ya wow, that is a great picture. i love it! katie, like you said, everything about it is amazing.
  • QUOTE (uhoo @ Sep 20 2007, 12:42 PM)

I love that Damian has two black Sharpies in his pocket.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

That boy is consistent! biggrin.gif
  • I tried to re-download the Oliver the deer video... and for some reason it's not working for me... is anyone else having this problem? i've been a technology boob lately and... this could just be me.

I'm referring to the one on okgocentral.com...
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Sep 24 2007, 12:49 PM)
    I tried to re-download the Oliver the deer video... and for some reason it's not working for me... is anyone else having this problem? i've been a technology boob lately and... this could just be me.
    I'm referring to the one on okgocentral.com...

Thanks for bringing that up--I had no idea it was being fussy. I just tested it and it didn't work for me either. I have no idea why, either. Anyway, I'm reuploading my original video. It should work now.

If anyone has probs with any other video, please post it in the okgocentral thread or (better yet) email me at sheri@okgocentral.com. I'm not terribly active with the site of late, but I'll get to any probs as soon as I can. Thankee.
  • you're the best sheri smile.gif

I enjoy this one thoroughly because of their large smiles.

(with teeth, right Sheri?)
  • Sorry to say it, but Andy looks like a politician himself here. Doh!

I think it's the tie.

Haha:

Damian = biggrin.gif
    Andy = biggrin.gif
    Tim = dry.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 25 2007, 08:02 AM)
    Sorry to say it, but Andy looks like a politician himself here. Doh!

I think it's the tie.

Haha:

Damian = biggrin.gif
    Andy = biggrin.gif
    Tim = dry.gif

ew. politicians... i'd vote for andy though...

and that's a perfect depiction of their faces. i don't know why the tim smiley makes me laugh so much...but it does! love the pic tdog
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Sep 25 2007, 08:02 AM)
    Sorry to say it, but Andy looks like a politician himself here. Doh!

I think it's the tie.

Haha:

Damian = biggrin.gif
    Andy = biggrin.gif
    Tim = dry.gif

Tim looks more like an undercover FBI agent. Haha. I have no idea why.