In this Discussion

Harry Potter

Comments

• QUOTE (Felster @ Sep 6 2007, 09:42 PM)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4

voldermon, voldermont, OH, voldy-voldermont! YEAH!

Sweet jesus. I found this a couple weeks ago, and it still fucking kills me. I love it.

QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Sep 16 2007, 12:52 AM)

Hee.

HAHHAHHHAHAHA i love it. I absolutely love it.
  • awwh, that Potter Puppet Pals thing makes me think of last year's seniors =/ =)
    still wicked funny though.

I don't read any HP fanfic, mostly cause I don't have time... the only one I would ever consider making time to read is Joe DeGeorge's, aka Harry Potter year 4 from HatP. He has Hagrid go on an adventure to the moon =) tis awesome.

but yeah, I'm not so big on the fanfiction thing, but the wizard rockers are my life and soul. well, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but yeah. Harry and the Potters is just the beginning... smile.gif

oh, and that Molly Weasley book cover is absolutely priceless biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jul 17 2007, 11:25 PM)
    Oh man, that'd be so predictable.

I read somewhere that Rowling might have Harry die because she didn't want someone continuing her legacy after she died. But I could be wrong.

I heared the same news,but now,we all knew we were wrong. mellow.gif However,to be frank,I really don't like the ending
  • I just finished harry potter.

hahahahahha late eh?! well I just got it.

im going to semirant on ages after you all are over it ... sorrry hahahha

1. I love Neville. my absolute favourite character. When he popped out of that portrait I was so excited! Crazy and brave... and a part in defeating him! I was semi right! woot

one thing... how did he get the sword of grffindor? maybe i glazed over that part, but i don't remember.

2. when molly called bellatrix a bitch i showed that line to Fel and she was all like " What?! they can say bitch?! " and kept on reapeating it over and over ... i think my parents got worried

3. he was a horcrux! well semi! i was semi right again!

4. i love the ending.
    so great. a happy ending, hahaha so unexpected.

you guys probably talked about this already... sorry... i decided not to look in here till i finished the book
  • ...i can't say i've ever read a harry potter book... or watched a harry potter movie... and it's not like i'm not a nerd [trust me, i am], just for some reason i haven't... although i do know that.... [i edited this post so people wouldn't get angry at me for telling them something that may or may not happen in the last book...]
  • i would edit your post to hide all you just said

some people may not have read it still..
  • does anyone of you have the link to snapeybot? where you can talk to Snape and he answers.? I don't know if that still exists, i found it like three or four years ago, along with the potterpals...
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Sep 28 2007, 11:21 PM)
    i would edit your post to hide all you just said
    some people may not have read it still..

...edited... just for you... [i'm guessing i edited the right bit...]

halloween costume anyone?
  • that fel... is completely awesome. haha

and dumbledore's gay? who knew!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4245695a4501.html
  • ^^^ oh but it totally makes sense, and it's totally amazingly awesome wub.gif

Matt Maggiacomo (aka The Whomping Willows) has posted a couple of blogs that basically sum up my feelings about it:

here

and here

the first one is more general, the second one specifically deals with the misconception that Dumbledore's relationship with Harry was in any way wrong simply because he turned out to be gay.

oh and Fel, that's fantastic!! haha tongue.gif
  • The Sorting Hat! Find out which house do you belong to! I'm a Ravenclaw through and through...knew it! cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif

My result: 94% Ravenclaw
    Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."
    Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable.

ah, sweet sirupy vanity tongue.gif

Rosa smile.gif
  • I spent about 2 hours yesterday obsessing over HP when I was supposed to be writing my 15 page report...
  • Grr Ralph Fiennes (hewhomustnotbenamed) isn't going to be in HBP! grr
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 14 2007, 03:50 AM)

P to the O to the T..... haha

But Voldemort (uuuuuh) wasn't even such a big part of this book, was he? Does not surprise me that he's not in the movie tbh

... shame about Ralph wub.gif though... sad.gif

Edit:

I'm Hufflepuff!!

("I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same.")

hufflepuff is a weird word, isn't it? biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Mar 5 2008, 01:02 PM)
    I'm Hufflepuff!!

("I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same.")

hufflepuff is a weird word, isn't it? biggrin.gif

YAY! I was Hufflepuff in the movie biggrin.gif
  • Alice. I need to find you in the movie... it's been bothering me ever since I found out, how I can't find you.

edit: WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE JUST BEEN GINNY?! wink.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Mar 5 2008, 03:45 PM)
    Alice. I need to find you in the movie... it's been bothering me ever since I found out, how I can't find you.

edit: WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE JUST BEEN GINNY?! wink.gif

HAHAHAH!
    It's really not going to happen, Katie! I'm sorry, it's just too hard to see me amongst everyone else.. I can't see me, and I see me every day.. it'd be even harder for you!! Does the DVD have any deleted scenes special features? Because I might be visible in one of the scenes that got cut out...

I know, I should've been Ginny. That girl can't act, lol.
    Plus then i'd get closer to Rupert Grint wink.gif
  • I think I'll watch the movies and I WILL FIND YOU! haha...