In this Discussion

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAMIAN!

Comments

• happy birthday damian!!!!! happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif
  • I'm pretty much clueless/confused about OK Go's popularity seeing as I live out of the U.S. for now, so I don't know whether to be impressed by all of the RSS feeds (using OK Go as google blog search criteria) that marked the occasion. Damian is listed in numerous entries for celebrity birthdays. In any case, it's good. wink.gif

Happy Belated Birthday, Damian! My own birthday celebration and an impending move have my brain busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest, and I have the attention span of a parakeet. But if you're anything like me, then there's a good chance you're still celebrating!
  • i missed damians birthday? im not worthy!

hehe

oh damian, i hope you rocked and rolled and blew out candles and ate cake and spaghetti. Congrats my friend tongue.gif!
  • hm, missed it too, but my internet was gone for several days, so

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAMIAN!!
  • Happy belated birthday! I guess this makes you an "old fart" now? You know what the hippies used to say...don't trust anyone over 30!!!:)

I wish you all the best things in the coming year. love and kisses, and maybe a bottle of Jim Beam too.
  • Sorry it's late but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. I hope Damian had a fantastic day!!!
  • It's been 10 days since Damian turned 30 (or 31? 32?). I should celebrate that.

...I cannot remember birthdays. I've often missed my boyfriend's and he got angry at me.
  • Since we seem to start birthdays on Greenwich Mean Time most of the time around here, and it's already 10/7 in the UK...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAMIAN!!!

Wherever you are, I hope 33 is a fantastic year for you.
  • LoL I've been getting Google Alerts for almost a week now about Mr. Kulash's bday wink.gif
    Happy Birthday Damian!!!!

I MISS YOU!
    WE MISS YOU!
  • YAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAMIAN!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
  • happy happy happy birthday!

yayyyyyy!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAMIAN!!! Hope it's the best one yet! smile.gif
  • Happy birthday Damian! 33 huh? You don't act a day older than 3.
  • What are you getting me for your birthday, Damian? tongue.gif
  • this might be his first b'day off for many years on tour!

enjoy it sir

I didn't have all the supplies to make a real cake. So I made a mini cake. And we can't burn candles in the dorm, so I don't have any candles, hence the little unbrella biggrin.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY
  • haaaaaaaaappy birthday to one of my all-time favorite rockstars! We love you!
  • Happy birthday, Mr. Kulash! :]
  • Happy Birthday Damian! biggrin.gif
  • YAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAMIAN! Today someone mentioned fish sticks in class and I just thought it was totally not a coincidence that it's your 22nd birthday today. =D Right, right?!