In this Discussion

OK Go at KOKO - Smirnoff Electric Cabaret

Comments

• QUOTE (Electra @ Oct 23 2007, 05:57 PM)
    Nettie - if you see this before tomorrow - they're working now! I just ordered my tickets!!

(Well, my mom did, lol. They wouldn't let me coz I'm not actually 18 yet... tongue.gif)

just booking my ticket now...

next step, working out how to get there

[edit] of the [edit] to clean it up abit

what the heck, its on till 2am? how the bloomin eck am i going to get home from that?
  • It's coz it's not a gig, Andy - it's a club night. With cocktails!!!

I'm sorry...
  • sigh, count me out on this one guys...

stupid nottingham and london for being to far apart without good transport

you guys all enjoy it that bit more for me..
  • This has got to be the most freaking awesome event I've ever heard of! (I just read the description on the website)
    Oh you guys are so lucky! Hope you have an amazing time (no doubt you will) and while you're kicking back with the OK Go guys, think of a poor little Aussie girl sitting her final exams! Eeee!
  • think of me too, wishing i was there to buy my redheaded sister from another mister a drink!! and to enjoy a crazy night out with a good show smile.gif
  • QUOTE (LolaBert @ Oct 24 2007, 03:21 AM)
    This has got to be the most freaking awesome event I've ever heard of! (I just read the description on the website)
    Oh you guys are so lucky!

Isn't it though?? Acrobats, magicians and dressing up boxes!!!
    AND vodka cocktails. biggrin.gif

Good luck with exams, Lola, and of course I'll be thinking of you my fellow fiery one!
  • Shhiiitee!!!!!!!!!!!!! %@!?#?

OK Go in London???!!!!! I've been waiting for this.
    I SO am going.
    I'll beg my boss for a day off.
  • .....and find a friend or a two to go with.

It's on till 2am....? mmm that's gonna be a pain getting home...well I could sleep rough if I have to..

BTW can I ask, experienced gig-goers, if I wanted to meet OK Go after the show what are my chances?? Do you reckon they stay until 2am?
  • *sigh*

I can't go. I would love to, it's so frickin' cheap and it's so easy to get to. But I can't get back that late. The last train home is 12.45, and I can't be stuck in London because I will have to go to work the next day. Grr
  • Ahhhh Koko!!
    That place is awesome!!
    I think I'd faint if I saw OK Go there..
    Fuck! ;sdkjf;lsdkj I wanna go to London!!

Baaah have fun kids!!
  • 1) That's my birthday. smile.gif

2) ......I had a pretty terrible time when I saw OK Go at KoKo. Just sayin'. Also, I get massive culture shock when I go to England, so I'm not itching to go back anytime soon.

OK Go in Paris, kids. That's what you're waiting for. wink.gif
  • OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOok....

I want to go, yes, ignoring university and... er... different country, my friend and I freaked out when we heard it (still making weird noises of exitement)

but.... problems... we want to order two tickets, but that ordering thing does not accept our visa card... scared that we won't get tickets...

and... we don't know where to sleep... we'd stay till saturday morning (or...friday night more likely, as our plane goes of at 6 a.m. in stanstead)

HELP FELLOW BOARDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OK Go, London and I am there... (will be there... can't wait... hope the problems will resolve....)
  • sorry double post but

problem number one? non existent!!!

WE GOT THE TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!! *dancing the conga*

ok, anyone from London offering two girls a place to camp? Or...any ideas where to sleep???

oh yeah, we got the tickets!!!
  • this place sounds so bad ass. i'm pissed i fucking live here. i want to go!
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Oct 30 2007, 09:08 PM)
    ok, anyone from London offering two girls a place to camp? Or...any ideas where to sleep???

Look for a hostel: www.hostelworld.com
  • mayonaise - I would offer you a place to stay if I could, but I don't have the room and I've got hospital appointments in the morning and stuff... but it'll be great to meet you there!! smile.gif

Good luck looking for somewhere to stay
  • Just looked it up online for hotels and stuff it would take me more than 2,000 dollars to get there. I wish I was rich.
  • ok thanks Electra, we'd love to meet you!!

we're paying just 68 euro for flight and insurance, so 34 euro per person... it's really really cheap considering we're actually flying to another country...

I guess we look for a hostel, but if anyone got a better idea or lives in London, we'd be super happy... smile.gif

Can't wait to meet all those other real fans, it's ...incredible.
  • Hi Mayonnaise,

check out this site too! www.travelstay.com
    Looks like there are a few hostels in Camden (near Koko), like this one http://www.travelstay.com/pages/CamdenInn.htm
    also http://www.travelstay.com/pages/StChristophersInn-Camden.htm...

I don't know the area very much but I hope it's little helpful!
  • HELP!
    (....)
    Now, an ok go -ish request for help: what to do...????

Boardies to the rescue! (i hope)

EDIT : OK OK---- everything's ok, just phoned that 'i-send-you-tickets-you-give-me-money-everybody-is-happy'-man and he said the tickets are on their way...OMG, we're leaving the country to see OK Go...we're crossing big water by plane... Can I be more excited? (ask me in two weeks...)