In this Discussion

First picture with a member of OK Go

1234568»

Comments

• QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 12 2006, 03:14 AM)
    I, too, have pictures of me making crazy Tom Cruise faces next to OK Go.

Hah. I do the exact some thing. I think it might be a result of my trying to look cool and composed when really, inside, I'm freaking out like a teenybopper. The combination of the two makes my face contort in ways that are unknown to most humankind.
  • Heres my picture with Mr. Timothy Nordwind.
    Heres my friend Kate with Andy
    Here is me with Dan
  • YOU LOOK SO EXCITED LIKE YOURE ABOUT TO EXPLODE. LOL
  • I love the way Tim's smiling with those pearly whites.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Oct 27 2007, 10:58 PM)
    YOU LOOK SO EXCITED LIKE YOURE ABOUT TO EXPLODE. LOL

I WAS! I BLACKED OUT!!

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 28 2007, 04:36 AM)
    I love the way Tim's smiling with those pearly whites.

Omg I know I absolutly adore his smile. I was kinda of afraid we would do his badass pose and not smile (not that I wouldn't be happy either way) But I am just really glad he smiled.
  • aw christy you're my hero! you've got a photo with tim, and he's smiling!!!
    and you look so cool with your shirt.. tongue.gif
  • Awww. I like this thread. Well, at least the original intent - it went off-topic a bit, didn't it? And it doesn't really have a lot of pictures, either, ha! Thanks for bumping it, Christy, and congratulations on getting your pictures.

So, here are my first pictures with OK Go.

The first picture taken EVER, even though it was my third time seeing them, on 11/15/06 -
    Sandwich!

And then with Tim, same night - I was seriously tongue tied, and all I could say was "it's nice to see you again". I'm a total ass.

And 3 days later at Irving Plaza, my first picture with Damian. I'm fairly certain I was shaking and I could barely ask. I didn't even have the stupid flash on.
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Oct 28 2007, 10:09 AM)
    Awww. I like this thread. Well, at least the original intent - it went off-topic a bit, didn't it? And it doesn't really have a lot of pictures, either, ha! Thanks for bumping it, Christy, and congratulations on getting your pictures.

So, here are my first pictures with OK Go.

The first picture taken EVER, even though it was my third time seeing them, on 11/15/06 -
    Sandwich!

And then with Tim, same night - I was seriously tongue tied, and all I could say was "it's nice to see you again". I'm a total ass.

And 3 days later at Irving Plaza, my first picture with Damian. I'm fairly certain I was shaking and I could barely ask. I didn't even have the stupid flash on.

Aww you look so gorgeous in your pictures! Im superised I wasn't tongue tied when I met Tim. I acually was like not shy at all. It was an amazing experiance. I can't wait until it happens again!
  • My first was Tim, but I got all four of them at the same show, it was my third OK Go show, at Mojo's, in Columbia, Missouri in November of 2005:
    I'm the one on the far right

far right

far left

far left

'twas a great night!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Feb 2 2006, 08:33 PM)
    ya its some iced drink i was like! we discussed it for a minute - he enjoyed it (the drink that is)
    this is my fave pic ever though

that is why I love okgo!

That is AWESOME! I always want to do a silly photo with bands, and I never end up doing one, or I do a silly face, and they look normal, and I end up feeling retarded afterwards.

QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Mar 12 2006, 10:55 PM)
    My first and only pic with a band member at my first and only Ok Go show on April 10, 2005--aw, my one year anniversary is coming up! lol and so many green shirts in this photo....

That green shirt is hot!

QUOTE (ConversationFear @ Mar 17 2006, 05:40 PM)

I think this was the summer of 2002? Shit, I don't remember...it has been many, many moons. tongue.gif

I love it! It looks like you guys are best friends! I wish I'd gotten a photo with Andy Duncan! I'm still mad that I didn't get to stay after my first OK Go concert. My friends refused to stay for the Donnas, and I still regret that I wasn't just like "you know what, I'll find another way home!" yeah, the downside of being a 13-14ish year old.
  • thursday night...

first Damian in a pub before the concert: image

Andy after the concert (stupid darkness, i have to edit it somehow...): image

and Tim after the concert: image

wonderful, wonderful night!!! (i only wish Dan would've been there, too.)

I love all of your goofy pictures, I'd love to have something like that, aw, well, next time smile.gif
  • QUOTE (mayonaise @ Nov 24 2007, 04:45 PM)
    thursday night...

first Damian in a pub before the concert: image

Andy after the concert (stupid darkness, i have to edit it somehow...): image

and Tim after the concert: image

wonderful, wonderful night!!! (i only wish Dan would've been there, too.)

I love all of your goofy pictures, I'd love to have something like that, aw, well, next time smile.gif

You look gorgeous. Its exciteing to see that you got to meet them. I know I want to do a goofy picture with them but how would one come about asking them that? Lol. I would feel weird.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Nov 24 2007, 10:04 PM)
    You look gorgeous. Its exciteing to see that you got to meet them. I know I want to do a goofy picture with them but how would one come about asking them that? Lol. I would feel weird.

thank you and, yes, i guess it would be weird asking them... but... i dunno, i think one reaches some point where one wants it that much one does not care... and it's fun for them, too. You know, not always those simple smile!- pictures...
  • Mayo that picture with Damian is adorable - did you tell him that you flew all the way from Germany for the show???
  • hm, i think we told Tim and he was rather impressed. When we met Damian it was like 10 minutes before the entry and the girl we've been with was talking to him a lot so we basically just asked for a picture told him how great it is to see them that night and hurried back. Even though of course he talked a lot, just not directly to us... (he was deep in conversation when we entered the pub and i thought it would be rude to keep him from talking to whoever it was he talked to... ) Oh, i just remembered, (HOW could i forget???) we were even introduced to him (that other girl told himour names and we shook hands (OMG)) and ... it might have been mentioned that we're from germany but we definately did not talk about that.... god, my memory is all dizzy...