In this Discussion

OK Go Pictures and "Stuff"

Comments

• QUOTE (yukihnd @ Oct 4 2007, 11:39 AM)

WOW! Thank you for posting this its awesome! Tim and that fan, cracks me up.
  • allwaaaaays the same questions! dude they really should prepare interviews...at least should know that they made a video after HIGA.

thanks for posting that yuki wink.gif
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Oct 5 2007, 05:42 AM)

I love this interview because it has Japanese subtitles.

QUOTE (m_I_a @ Oct 5 2007, 06:15 AM)
    allwaaaaays the same questions! dude they really should prepare interviews...at least should know that they made a video after HIGA.

thanks for posting that yuki wink.gif

I agree ! Toshiba EMI should spread more their information.
  • Thanks for that! I was exactly like Tim when I was at Summer Sonic. Constantly fanning myself. If it weren't for the fact that I was watching OK Go, I probably would have been in total discomfort. Instead it was partial discomfort.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Oct 4 2007, 01:42 PM)

I was thinking the same thing! and I also loved when Damian said "word". thanks for posting, Yukihnd!!
  • Yes, Yuki, thanks for posting!

LCD Soundsystem. That man really has the best taste in music. Sigh.
  • Thank you for that!

I got so excited when I saw Tim's fan - I have the same one at home!!! Eeeeeee biggrin.gif

I hadn't watched any OK Go interviews in a while til that one. Oh, Damian, how I've missed you....
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Oct 5 2007, 07:53 AM)
    I got so excited when I saw Tim's fan - I have the same one at home!!! Eeeeeee biggrin.gif

not joking... even AFTER i watched the video i was like 'what FAN are they talking about? the only people IN the video were the guys...'

i'm soooo special. but thanks yuki!! i loved it smile.gif

word.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Oct 5 2007, 02:01 PM)
    not joking... even AFTER i watched the video i was like 'what FAN are they talking about? the only people IN the video were the guys...'
    i'm soooo special. but thanks yuki!! i loved it smile.gif
    word.

you're not the only one!!! I was associating the word fan to this:

not to an "abanico" like the spanish say laugh.gif
    omg i should sleep more hours...
    have I mentioned lately that Tim rocks...?because he does wub.gif
  • I didn't know where to put this, so...yeah.

Dude! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klvk8q_ckxE

I've recently discovered Ben Folds Five and am loving everything I'm hearing, so this just made me really happy. biggrin.gif I'm amazed at how well the video and song go together.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtB3fufzJI0

summer sonic festival OK Go is after the pipettes. just a little bit.....
  • that was awesome! thanks Yuki!
  • And in other news, this is my new favorite picture sig. Thank you Christy (and G-d).

(summersonic.com)
    already here?

there are okgo pictures and articles on korean vogue and elle magazine.
    whne i scan them, i'll update!
  • QUOTE (Kissxxxx @ Nov 3 2007, 03:41 PM)

OMG! Thank you this picture os BEAUTIFUL!!
  • OOH! more Summer Sonic! I love whoever took those pictures.

This was probably posted before...but it's just so beautiful I have to post.

• QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 3 2007, 08:28 PM)
    OOH! more Summer Sonic! I love whoever took those pictures.

This was probably posted before...but it's just so beautiful I have to post.

OMG HEIDI!! ITS GORGEOUS!! This is why I call you Heidi-go-seek now bc you find the most amazingest pictures EVER!
  • haha thanks.

I made this today and I'm making one of Damian soon!
  • Again you amaze me with your skills. I absolutly LOVE the picture and what you did to it! UGH UH-MAZING!