In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• Did i mention how much I love your photo hunting skills? tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 21 2007, 12:29 AM)

blink.gif blink.gif

/k188/Sforzando6/morrigangermany2.jpg[/img]

wub.gif wub.gif

good. god.

these truly made my night smile.gif i loooove you sally
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Nov 21 2007, 12:29 AM)
    These 3 are from Morrigan Germany's flickr...I think that's a boardie? Dunno, but she has awesome Andy pics

Yep, she's a boardie *and* a Grownup. :-D
  • There are just too many handsome Rusty pics posted today... I'm loosing my mind tongue.gif I think that visit to the bonkalist really is long overdue. Anyways, if I'm loosing my mind, this is the best way to do it so thanks for posting! smile.gif

QUOTE (bushka @ Nov 21 2007, 12:20 AM)
    Oh my, what fantastic pictures - I wish i could be the official Rusty Ross gig photographer! imagine doing that for a living, going to work would be an absolute pleasure!!! i could also massage his shoulders as well tongue.gif

Could I be your assistant? I'll work for free...in fact, I'll pay you. wink.gif

Rosa
  • thanks Tabetha! yeah I'm a boardie...haven't been here in a long time - too busy sad.gif . but I'll try to check the board as often as I can.. (and my Myspace profile, too). glad you like my pics! some more pics I took (and posted here a long time ago):

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Nov 21 2007, 03:25 PM)
    Yep, she's a boardie *and* a Grownup. :-D

*hugs* her Rachel and waves wub.gif smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Nov 23 2007, 03:11 PM)

my new desktop background smile.gif i love this.
  • He is too adorable for words smile.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Nov 23 2007, 06:20 PM)
    my new desktop background smile.gif i love this.

me too! that is one of my new favorites smile.gif
  • At the new Andy's shuffle lovers there's an old pic of him, I wonder if it has been around yet:

Rosa smile.gif
  • OMG i love it!

Tee-Hee, this picture reminds me of Runty Rusty. He's so small, he can sit on top of your camera:
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 24 2007, 09:39 PM)

Um. Is Andy's zipper open just a little at the top? Or am I just being optimistic? And should I feel dirty for looking there?
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Nov 24 2007, 11:04 PM)
    Um. Is Andy's zipper open just a little at the top? Or am I just being optimistic? And should I feel dirty for looking there?

LOL!!!!!
    I have a friend who made a collection of "crotch shots" of her favorite musician, so you shouldn't feel dirty at all- you're far from my friend's craziness. I love his expression there. He always seems so huggably intense and focused when he dances.

Aww he looks like a 15-year-old with his hair like that bless him.
    I prefer his hair with fringe. These days he's growing it out isn't he?
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Nov 24 2007, 11:04 PM)

yes, no, yes

somehow we end up always skimming past this subject, which finally escapes our grasp.

yep, I feel another poster coming up shortly. image
    My brother lives in Madison, WI and him and his friends (the two girls in the picture) saw OK Go when they came there in '05...I got to thinking...I wonder if this was Rusty's first show aka post stripper pole incident? smile.gif

P.S. Damian looks very sassy.